Where is she now? What happened to her? Give her back

Attached: MRXNJU7Z75AWRNOVLXFTFZB3XI.jpg (1200x750, 111K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F9tHxB6GWlo
quora.com/What-do-you-think-happened-to-Madeleine-McCann
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It was the parents

>tfw she has probably been raped times and times again, maybe even forced to carry the offsprings of those rapes now,, all she knows is her cell and the rapes as the face of her parents gets more and more blurry in her memory
That's disgusting

probably dead, kidnapped and raped by some men and most likely hidden as a video on a computer of some pedophile I’m the Philipeans

Based portuguese allies

>as the face of her parents gets more and more blurry in her memory
Pretty unlikely, considering the fact the parents did the raping if anything. And the girl is long dead anyway

Parents sold her off to the elite.

I'm not saying it was the elites doing it. But it was the elites doing it. There have been some cases of missing Portuguese kids as well. Look up the Rui Pedro case, dude has been missing since the 90s and no trace of him has ever been found.
If anything someone high up in the "food chain" saw something in Maddie and pressured the parents to give her off.
I wouldn't be surprised if this actually happened though, this country is only saved by some independent politicians from becoming a full on complete Russian/Viktor Orbán-style oligarchy.
As to how she is now, probablg dead in the gutter or in slave labour.

Dubs and she is alive

Why do you say this?

Her body is on Epstein's island. It's why he wanted the cement.

The only white girl in Portugal obviously the locals got jealous

I'm sure there were more white tourists in town back then

Take it up with podesta and hillary

Let me bants please

I wonder if the perpetrators live in constant fear of getting caught or if they barely give a fuck

Pedo is only for CHOSEN PEOPLE
you wage cuck peasants

Who is she and what happened to her?

What evidence supports the claim that her parents did it?

t; someone who knows almost nothing of this case

it was the parents but the media blamed the portuguese and their police instead of prosecuting them.

There isn't any evidence, they're just sketchy as fuck in interviews.

is this truly the only picture of her that exists? i dont think ive ever seen a different one in twenty years and i follow this case

They're super dodgy and drugged their kids so that they could go out and have dinner with friends. People think they (being doctors) overdosed Maddie by accident and hid the body.

She's someone's personal cunny now.

youtube.com/watch?v=F9tHxB6GWlo

I was looking for the original video to post but instead I found a version with the McCann parents edited in kek

is it bad that reading this makes my peepee h-hard?

I wanna brat the shit out of you you fucking weirdo. I hope you get bitten from your eyes to your toes by snakes

No
Why are you so mad

Nah, it's hot af.

This isn't the original?
I swear I saw comedy Central play this episode with the parents edited In like 13 years ago

The parents acted so guilty in the media that it's obvious that she was never kidnapped.

She was probably killed accidentally or in a fit of rage but they covered it up which would probably make it a more serious murder charge (depends on Portuguese laws).

child pregnancy is the hottest thing ever

Are you a zoomer?

Dubs and she just died 2 years ago in a car accident, unbeknownst to the world.

Hillary kidnapped her and took her to Epstein’s Island

She moved to Kenya 5 years ago and started a noise band. It's dope

quora.com/What-do-you-think-happened-to-Madeleine-McCann

some dude sums it up pretty good. Guess they did kill their own child

She was probably kidnapped to be sold in China or the middle east, but when it got so much media attention the kidnappers killed her.

She's probably buried in some desert in Poortugal and will never be find