Why is this photo so upsetting to Europeans?

Why is this photo so upsetting to Europeans?

Don't pretend like you don't have similar towns

Attached: 1508562445321.jpg (964x768, 258K)

Other urls found in this thread:

outsidethebeltway.com/everybody-hates-breezewood-pennsylvania/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

every day with this truck stop/HWY pit stop

Me personally I'd go to Pizza Hut because I've never been to one

Fuck, I yearn for the moody waitless of an American diner

kids in 30 years time will look back at shit like this and be all 'sentimental' about it just like how kids now get all 'nostalgic' about anything 80s.

It's gawdy, dude

Ugly as it may be, there's a nostalgic feeling I get from these small towns.

After driving across open plains for 5 hours straight, interrupted by the occasional corn field these things feel like an oasis in the desert.

Take a piss, stuff your face with some greasy fast food, get a cup off coffee and set off again right as the sun begins to set.

Try and take a road trip at least once in your life anons, you won't regret it.

Yes I know it's pretty dumb. If you took a picture in a commercial area in Europe it would look similar.

I went to one in London and it wasn't worth it, honestly.

Pizza Hut is pretty bad, even for fast food pizza.

100% guaranteed you'll be disappointed. It's not even good in a fast food sense, it's just bad.
They were capitalizing on the fact that in some areas they were the only food delivery option, but now that there are multiple competitors they're going bankrupt.

>calling this a town
WTF?

Looks like half the other towns in Pennsylvania tbqh.
In fact, a lot of them throughout the East Coast.

>Petrol
>America
Pennsylvania is apparently filled with loyalist scum. Also, Quiznos and diners are unironically good.

lol at people calling this interstate pitstop a town.
would be pretty cool to see a 30 mile stretch of exactly this

It's better than little caesers, dominos and some shitty backwater pizza place. That's about it though. I think they started stuffed crust.

Why is there a gigantic souvernir shop in the middle of it all? Is this Exxon-infested rest stop a tourist attraction?

I like this photo.

We went there since it was the first pizza fast food restaurant any of us had seen. The pizza wasn't terrible but it was small, underwhelming and expensive.

This is a small town that makes most of it's money off of truckers/tourists passing through to more interesting places, these services are situated along the highway for convenience, beyond the turn off you will see more in the way of a proper town with buildings and the like, even in the corner you can see a couple cheap motels.

Any super sleuths know where this is exactly? I wanna drive through it in google street view

It's Breezewood, Pennsylvania.

What would a Howard Stern-listening hairy old man want for a souvernir? A pack of cigarettes?

It isnt these are usually along routes or off highways hence the fast food and gas stations. I have no idea what he's talking about.

our lines are in the ground, therefore we wouldnt see third world shit like that

We have industrial zones that are similar.

Keychains, a t-shirt, something to bring back for the kids from your trip, this seems to be near pittsburg so maybe they have some spin the run about the history of the place, or some B list celebrity who was born there, could just flat out sell merchandise that has nothing to do with the city but people buy it anyway. Tourist-traps.

>2009
Gee, thanks Google. Fucking Jews. I want high resolution pictures of American small towns for FUCK'S SAKE.

Attached: Capture.jpg (2414x1271, 220K)

>confederate flag

No but poor towns try to get money from everywhere. It might be close to something historic. Without knowing the miles to those cities I cant tell but PA has philidelphia obviously, Gettysburg and Valley Forge. It's plausible that this is near one.

I'd rather go to lil cease than pizza cunt any day tbqh

Why not? It's a good symbol because niggers are bad.

>It's Breezewood, Pennsylvania.

outsidethebeltway.com/everybody-hates-breezewood-pennsylvania/

Little Caesars sucks, it's cheap pre-made pizza.

it represents literal treason against the USA so it's for brainlets

It's so surreal. The first thing that jumps out is the insane amount of parking that obviously is never full. Like walking more than 50m is unbearable to your people or something

All I see is a nation who defended itself against aggression.

>Historic

Maybe it was built on top of an indian burial ground?

Attached: 1539517876143.jpg (800x1191, 731K)

Apparently it's a former colonial crossroads that housed british troops during the revolution. It's only reason for its modern form is due to cheapness.

Unlike America our buildings are built with soul and passion

Attached: bandstolpsvägen.jpg (1600x900, 355K)

Yeah

I used to drive about 12 hours to see my family a few times a year and along the way I'd always stop at the same exits because that's where I'd need to fill up with gas again. I became familiar with them, and I started looking forward to arriving at them so I could stretch, get coffee or food, piss, and fill up. In less than 15 minutes I was hitting the on-ramp again. They're not scenic, they don't have soul, but they're a welcome reprieve during a long drive.

>just like how kids now get all 'nostalgic' about anything 80s.
That's the most retarded thing boomers do.
>mhmmhm I love the fog and the smell of pollutants in the air *coughs for 2 minutes straight*

Yeah, let's all go for a nice stroll along the interstate highway. Are you stupid?

The 80s were great dude

Someday you're going to be nostalgic for the bad old days too

For real. This is just a place to shit & get gas on your way to somewhere else. It's not supposed to be a pedestrian friendly zone.

Lennon got shot by one of you assholes. I wouldn't call that great.

The South started it dumbass

Well NYC is a god damn shithole, who cares if some faggot gets shot there though

There is always a small community nearby with schools, local businesses, and government offices. The area in the photograph is usually referred to as the by-pass.

That article stinks of Northeast ignorance. As if this place is in any way special. There are 500 other Breezewoods across the country.

this x infinity
no matter how bad something is, people are still going to look back on it fondly in a way

Lennon was a commie punk bitch and I'm glad he's fucking dead. His music sucked ass too.

Attached: 59613-004-FF09F9D8[1].jpg (328x450, 18K)

And yet you wonder why nobody likes America anymore.

Because a psycho murderer murdered a famous person 40 years ago? Yeah, that's the reason, you dumb Swedish pussy.

Yep, just that one guy and nobody else.

You're all fucking crazy in the head and the reason why we can't have good things.

Attached: 1966-news-collage-620.jpg (620x323, 77K)

>Nation is predominately Christian
>Faggot publicly insults their Lord and Savior

Why come they got so upset???????????????????

Attached: brainlet 5.png (817x891, 32K)

which agression exactly those black people there dindu anything, americans brought them there like a second prior to the war

>Don't pretend like you don't have similar towns
We don't.

the people going to these places are driving cross country, not walking there from their homes a few blocks away

>every day with this truck stop/HWY pit stop

every day on multiple boards

>Why is this photo so upsetting to Europeans?
I'd love to have streets like that full of fast food. But with more cycle paths and sidewalks.

But at least we have Frasses.

Attached: Frasses.jpg (2560x1920, 708K)

Come to New Jersey, the Diner State.

I think places like this looked mostly the same in the 80's