ITT we post things that scare or confuse Americans

ITT we post things that scare or confuse Americans.

Attached: gear-shift-light.jpg (1000x667, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multi-party_system
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is especially scary if it's home made

Attached: sallad.jpg (560x560, 99K)

Attached: 8C93E452-C3F3-4A10-A3EE-61D6AAF7CABD.jpg (780x570, 83K)

>And they make it them selves

Attached: 18-speed-6.jpg (1023x682, 78K)

This one so scary that Americans outright banned it.

Attached: kinder-ueberraschung.jpg (1008x1400, 78K)

>Imagine taking pride in using outdated cheaper technology.
do you also take pride in manual windows and cassette players in your car?

Them big peices of chicken look good

Water boiler

Typical flatlander. I lmao @ your life

Attached: 20190816_222248.jpg (437x609, 104K)

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multi-party_system

based
cringe

Automatics are preferable.

we've made more of those than any other country on earth, yet this is an every day thread

I'd bet I'm the only one here than knows how to change a clutch, fags

clutchlet cope

They keep getting lost. Protip: don't use Google Maps.

Attached: large-detailed-tourist-map-of-venice-max.jpg (742x519, 215K)

taking pride in using a stick is like British people taking pride in having 2 taps.

Attached: english_taps-copy-2.jpg (671x349, 40K)

Lmao automatic cars are to manual cars what a mobile scooter is to walking.
You can use the former if you want, but unless you're old or disabled you should be able to use the former.
Consider now that stick shift is basically theft prevention in America because so few people know how to use it and then wonder why we make of fun of you or call you retarded.
Also as I was talking of it, pic related.

Attached: walking600.jpg (600x400, 39K)

You could say the same about cars in 1900
>only a lazy faggot would drive a car instead of ride a horse?
Keep taking pride in using old technology. I'm sure your fellow country men would agree with yo-

Attached: kys.png (1077x721, 176K)

Only europoors and third world countries use stick anymore

Attached: Automatic-car-penetration-ICRA.jpg (722x301, 31K)

Lmao you stupid fucks I am talking about *knowing* how to drive manual.
And yes you certainly should have *known* how to ride a horse in the 19th century.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

yawn

lol Euros fell for this meme

Attached: slide1.jpg (1600x800, 200K)

they like manuals to get the most out of their 3 cylinder engines

Attached: vette.jpg (1280x960, 359K)

Why would Americans know how to do something that they aren't going to do?
Why would anyone know something that they know they aren't going to do ever?
Thats like a Chinese person making fun of a Swiss person for not knowing how to use chopsticks. There is literally no reason why they would.
You are a fucking retard and the damage control is getting out of hand

I don't know how to put a horseshoe on a horse either

First worlders can't wrap their heads around:
- 1 million % inflation
- A $5/month salary

>lol Euros fell for this meme
because using gay ass foot fetish inspired units that have no logical way of converting to each other is so much better

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

most Americans would think thats neat, at least autismo-Americans

I doubt you use a stick-shift

Okay, mister meatballs

Until you realize that all the measurements anyone ever cares about are measured according to the imperial system.

Yeah, so scared. That's why your companies changed to meet our interests.

A kettle?

I bet your BMI is fucked up because of your height being a factor.

Every party sucks, why do we need more?

City planning usually helps

Yeah, well of course we're afraid of trains when they're all so unbearably slow.

>no logical way of converting to each other

"Oh noooo anything other than base 10 is sooo scary and confusing please helpp me I have 10 fingers but theres 12 inch in a feet help meeee ahhhh"--Euro-peon quote after having his brain fried by 18th century memes

"Minutes, Hours, Days, Weeks and Months? Why only a baby would be confused by that."--Also Euro-peon, in a stunning display of cognitive dissonance for the ages

Also you're even more stupid for trying to prove your point with electric cars since they don't have gear boxes. Not to mention that electric cars in total are still sold thousand times less than non-electric cars.
Stay retarded, Burgers.
>Why would Americans know how to do something that they aren't going to do?
Why don't you want to learn the very basics for something? You can still chose to use the convenient way in your daily life. Take for example writing with a pen vs a computer or doing maths by hand vs calculator.

>Actually defending the retarded things we do just because we do them.
This is why everyone makes fun of americans. The only retarded thing in this thread is the stick shift bullshit. You make us look like faggots

whatever, i bet you call guns scary.

Go back to your trailer park, Cletus.

1 feet is 12 inches
1 yard is 3 feet
1 mile is 1760 yards
1 gallon is 126 fluid ounces
1 pound is 16 regular ounces

The whole world exept america and some other irrelevant countries think this is retarded

>implying implicatio
Sorry brother but I don't defend everything USA does. Imperial is far better, sorry you are stuck on the retard 10 finger meme. Literal brainwashing victim in 2019.

Base 10 is hot garbage. 10 is only divisible by 2 and 5, halves and fifths. Quarters? Thirds? Have fun with your .3333333333333333333333333333. Give me a nice solid number like 12 or 60 any day.

95% of cars in america are automatic and you think it makes sense for knowing how to drive automatic being a standard? I guess everyone should know how to ride a motorcycle and drive a semi truck too then.
Should people in the south know how to ski or snowboard?
Should landlocked countries know how to defend themselves from shark attacks?
Do you think everything about world culture revolves around your individual experience and everyone should know the things you do?
Are you actually mentally retarded?

>I doubt you use a stick-shift
You can bet I do.
In fact, everyone who isn't disabled, a woman or a fag does. See

>1 feet is 12 inches
Based
>1 yard is 3 feet
Based
>1 mile is 1760 yards
Or 5280 feet (based)
>1 gallon is 126 fluid ounces
Or 4 quarts (based)
>1 pound is 16 regular ounces
Based on based

>The whole world exept america and some other irrelevant countries think this is retarded
Sounds like the whole world is full of hot shit, dunnit?

Also
>not being sensational
>not overreacting
>being humble
>not consuming junk

Attached: 1540731821006.png (451x271, 72K)

You jelly non americans?

Attached: WIN_20180916_22_20_15_Pro.jpg (1280x720, 146K)

Not him, but it's good to learn to drive on a manual car and then buy yourself an auto. This way the driver is taught that the digit on the dashboard isn't some magic number.

Literally never owned a car without one. Also, with hybrids, semi-automatic paddle shifting (which now gets better gas mileage than a standard) and electric cars these things are soon to be antiques similar to hand crank starters.

V8s suck
7 trillion liters to produce 400 bhp

You are really retarded

Attached: serveimage-32.jpg (600x598, 113K)

t. needs his fingers to do simple measurement calculation

kk lil buddy

Attached: 169914.jpg (308x334, 20K)

This and imperial system are really stupid

Attached: date-organization-japan-europe-year-day-month-month-day-year-3944839__01.png (500x739, 172K)

Its like I'm really on r*ddit. Gee what happens when you give the time along with the date? I hope Europeans write the minutes first then the hours otherwise it totally throws off their retard "pyramid" meme.

If you can handle 12 months to a year, you can handle 12 inches to a foot. Forcing every measurement you make into base 10 is full retard.

>95% of cars in america are automatic and you think it makes sense for knowing how to drive automatic being a standard?
>knowing how to drive automatic
Are you retarded? There is nothing to know about driving automatic, that's like using a calculator where don't need to know maths. Do you also want to stop people from learning it in school since 95% of the people own a calculator?
>Should people in the south know how to ski or snowboard?
No, but they should definitely learn a thing or two about snow, it's that fucking rare. Pic related.
>Should landlocked countries know how to defend themselves from shark attacks?
Stupid analogy.
>Do you think everything about world culture revolves around your individual experience and everyone should know the things you do?
No, See . The is true for everything in life, not just cars, but apparently you're too American (stupid) to understand that.
>Are you actually mentally retarded?
Lmao. Ask that your mirror.

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 31K)

*It's NOT that fucking rare

>No, See . The is true for everything in life, not just cars, but apparently you're too American (stupid) to understand that.
so you should expect everyone to know everything in the world or you are retarded. ok.
people in Egypt should learn to drive in snow even though they have never seen or will ever see snow.
The reason we teach math is to teach reason and problem solving. Taking pride in old technology is fucking retarded. If you dont know how to operate a ham radio or a gramophone you should consider suicide.

>If you can handle 12 months to a year, you can handle 12 inches to a foot. Forcing every measurement you make into base 10 is full retard.

Attached: retard1.jpg (645x588, 57K)

Attached: Culinary_fruits_front_view[1].jpg (3818x2540, 2.98M)

See how easily you run out of actual arguments for using imperial? Should tell you enough

Also I like that they use the imperial system, i hate uniformity in this world.

Attached: canasson.jpg (500x300, 62K)

Why? Isn't it standart gear?

If the scientific world doesn't use them then they are useless and dumb.
But Billy Bob can't into a new system so I guess you are stuck with your retarded one.

In the USA manual transmission is available mostly on base models of cheap vehicles and commercial vehicles like trucks with some exception for "enthusiast" cars.

No clue why people fail to grasp the concept. a sub-100kW engine is a usable one in a small car but only with a direct power transfer only a manual can offer

Based threat making mutts seethe left and right

Haha

You do realize that when you write the hours first and the minutes last that the piramid meme still holds right? Just like how japan writes dates reversed but still in a logical manner. I really hope your post was bait otherwise you people are doomed.

Very

Attached: 1565613666752.png (1361x732, 35K)

>so you should expect everyone to know everything in the world or you are retarded. ok.
No, but you should know at some very basic level how things work, for different reason. Are you so fucking dense to not understand that?
>Taking pride in old technology is fucking retarded
Omg you stupid fucking retard. LEARN HOW TO USE OLD TECH BECAUSE IT'S SIMPLE AND THUS GOOD AS A BACKUP OR EMERGENCIED OR IN DIFFERENT COUNTRY OR WHATEVER REASON.
Motherfucker what is how to understand when people tell you that you SHOULD LEARN manual, not that you HAVE TO DRIVE it.
None of your reasoning and analogys are good in this case. Jesus fucking christ the shit that you're coming up with to justify why people should not learn a reasonable thing is astonishing. There are a fuckton more manual cars and vehicles in your country than there are rideable horses.

Well, you're responsible for forcing the metric and euro on everyone...

Btw why do you guys reverse . and , Is it a Latin thing?

>US colleague comes over
>airport car hire doesn't have any autotragics (this is pretty common)
>forced to drive a manual
>returns it with various types of damage a week later, gets crucified when he gets stateside for an astronomical final bill

happened twice now, even after i warned the second guy
got more yanks coming over next week, would not be surprised if it happens a third time

yanks are basically just shit drivers, probably best they don't have to learn another function when driving as most wouldn't be able to cope

It's not worth it trying to convince a burger. They take pride in being ignorant.

my point is you are a fucking retard who cant separate your idea of how people need to live from your own personal experience. Half the people that live in major cites don't know how to drive at all and will never drive. Why the FUCK does a person who spent their entire life in Manhattan need to learn any form of driving? Should they know how to use a lawnmower too? Yes learning things is good and its always better to know more but that doesn't mean they have to know everything. Your life and how you see the world is different from the perspective of everyone around the world. How can you not understand that?

How do you survive outside of NYC/ Chicago withoug a car???

>yanks are basically just shit drivers, probably best they don't have to learn another function when driving as most wouldn't be able to cope
My buddy has dual citizenship (Polish and American). His american driving license was obtained within two days and his test consisted him of driving around the government building and proving he can reverse-park a car into a spot. He paid less than a 100 USD for it.

Its ridiculous that these people are allowed to drive on EU roads when they're visiting.

Driving on the wrong side in Ireland is one of my best travel memories, tons of fun.

>Btw why do you guys reverse . and , Is it a Latin thing?
What ?

That's almost as bad as some asian countries where you have to drive 10m and stop. Not even park just stop on a straight road. That's it.

that's what baffles me
iirc you can drive around on our roads as a yank in a manual for like 6 months before you have to take a test

i've been in cars with them before over here and it's terrifying. had to physically yank the steering wheel off one to stop him going the wrong way around a busy roundabout

>failed the first test
>about to hit a cone on the second test
>instructor just tells me to stop and put it in park
>lets me pass even though i should have failed

Attached: 53f.jpg (196x250, 7K)

They adapt to their new lifestyle and learn new things.
How does Congolese tribe survive in Siberia?

Attached: maths.jpg (400x224, 13K)

>let you kid ride a subway alone
>get labeled as the worst parent in the country

Attached: Is-Your-Child-Ready-to-Ride-Subway-Alone.png (750x400, 453K)

Or even

Attached: americans.png (1179x777, 256K)

I wouldn't want to ride an american subway even as an adult.

Your vision of the world is so narrow... Grow up and go out of your crappy ameritard town, there's a world out there

I didn't know the taurus bananatec is real

Attached: 1544873387377.jpg (500x376, 20K)

do yuropoors really brag about driving manual when pic related is all they can afford?

Attached: 1373761513_preview_Fiat_Panda_front_20071002.jpg (1200x814, 188K)

My first car

>Half the people that live in major cites don't know how to drive at all and will never drive
Then they go anywhere to vacation and suddenly knowing how to drives would be handy, no?
>my point is you are a fucking retard who cant separate your idea of how people need to live from your own personal experience.
Nah it has to everyone else become clear that year the retard. Saying that people in America should learn how to drive manual, despite more than 95% of the cars being automatic, is still reasonable since it's not hard at all and it's handy to know since there are still millions of manual cars in your cunt, not to mention in the rest of the world where you also go to.
The are so many skills that every person in the world should know, but sadly so many people don't since they believe that will never need them in modern times. Knowing how to drive a car is certainly one of those and for the reasons that I explained before you should just learn to do it manually. You can always drive then automatic if you want.

>Be the shape of a meatball
>Call someone else mister meatballs

Attached: happy vietnamese.png (508x510, 217K)

Attached: Untitled.png (500x166, 42K)

>americans say first gear instead of groundgear

Attached: 1554301740695.png (1790x1640, 56K)

why the board that values walking to the fucking store so much give a fuck about transmissions?

yes, now the friday night dick talk
just make a thread, you can talk about our dicks all night instead of doing anything else

whats about greater control with manual gearbox especially in winter than automatic gearbox?

Not anymore, they've been legal for almost a year now