Lmao

Lmao
Name your price, Denmark.

Attached: 765375678.png (639x835, 399K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1916_Danish_West_Indian_Islands_sale_referendum
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is that even legal, wouldn't they have to have a referendum?

Anything is legal if governemnts want it

based

Attached: 1558374650811.gif (480x480, 596K)

I wonder if Trump has already asked the Queen to sell him Scotland

>trump is going to make the USA bigger than china physically as wall as economically
BASED

Why would you ever think buying land is somehow illegal?

Attached: 1531642577266.gif (618x894, 21K)

why would we want to be responsible for a few thousand depressed indians? anyway, the danes will never sell this, they have potential claims to arctic resources because they have that rock, and if they're not going to give up claims to a fucking canadian rock I doubt there's not a chance in hell they'll ever consider parting with this monstrosity

Because it is you tard. France couldn't sell Corsica to Italia without asking the population of Corsica AND France.

considering the potential implications to arctic mineral, crude oil and gas deposits this would make Blumpf the 3rd of Soop objectively one of the great US presidents.

You answered your own question
Supporting 50,000 depressed Inuits is outweighed by the potential resources Greenland has

It depends. Norgay has no hopes of securing their claims alone vs Russia. It might be a viable transaction if USA gives them something more tangible.

some kind of arctic alliance?

would the EU allow it?

This is a country with people living in it, not your backyard Pekka

Depends on the laws of the countries in question. If the government can cede sovereignity without a referendum, then it is legal. Denmark has sold land to the US in the past (Virgin Islands), but the laws may well have changed since then.
But... US is already physically larger than China.

oh lord... look frog, there are no laws above a nation beyond its own and the agreement they sign. Instead of blurting out your dumb question go and look for it in Norgay's legal system or treaties it is a part of.

US gov't sure as fuck has no problems absorbing new territory unilaterally, it historically did a lot of that after forming the republic.

granted those territories were basically empty

>calls someone a tard
>doesn't know about international law
>thinks greenland is part of norway

No, I mean a literal exchange, like land and claims in return for a % of the dividends from the later. If US would want to go in it won't have to rely on a small, easily blackmailed country to not reneg. Norgay is not in the EU precisely because they're keeping their dino juice to themselves.

Yeah there is a precedence for selling territory we even bought the U.S. virgin islands from Denmark. They wont sell Greenland though due to it's natural resources and strategic location (now with a NW passage possible). If they needed money and didnt see value in it they probably would.

fuck the """eu"""

makes sense

for centuries norway never had anything nice

Make the deal Pierre.

this is an entire autonomous region with its own national identity, not a commodity

Thats a rule those two specific parties decided to agree on, it is not an international law

International law that US mostly isn't a signatory of, tard? Frog is just ignorant, you're a legit tard.

i would waste the entire oil fund just to snag it in front of him. then double the price and sell it to him.

>Norgay
Wrong country dumbo.

I hope Merkel sells Bavaria aswell. I don't wanna be part of this lunatic asylum anymore.

quite an honest mistake, the language is quite similar, and the flag literally is just Denmark's with a blue cross set within it

To who? Austria? Switzerland?

When is America going to liberate Greenland from the evil danes?

Attached: lul.png (587x88, 15K)

Poles are retarded, give him a break

Retard. "International" laws aren't made by nature. Countries have to accept to follow this rules and most big countries like the us and China don't

Norgay, Derpfart, same shit.

The case of Virgin Islands apparently was not that simple (it was during WWI and German threat on Denmark), and even at that time is was questioned on why the population of the Islands had no say about it.

I don't mind it to whome she sells us. It could be US, Austria or Switzerland. I don't care honestly

What the FUCK is his problem?

would Austria not be the best option? they have that alpine culture, and curious accent

>WHAT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
YOU CAN'T JUST BUY LAND!!!!!!!!!!!!

And ruin another piece of land?
Am with the snownigger side in this one Paco

have you forgot about Epstein yet?

they had a referendum
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1916_Danish_West_Indian_Islands_sale_referendum

Should we just fucking invade Denmark? I'm sick of those fuckers anyway. Give us Greenland. Now.

Attached: thinking.jpg (504x430, 21K)

It's not even about international laws, it's about the fact that people aren't merchandises, and unless you live in an absolute monarchy like Saudi Arabia, the country is people's property, you can't just sell it without asking.

reminds me of driving up the price of territory in a minecraft by offering double the iron blocks some schmuck was going to pay someone in all chat

Trump must shave his head and then America gets it for free

>t. more Hispanic in appearance already than any American ever shall be

would someone really go on the internet and made declarations about something they actually hadn't researched?

Wrong paco I am literally whiter thab you (You) will ever be
Now bring me that tacos I ordered before
Else I call the migration office

gtfo back on the boat Giuseppe, no infirm manlets allowed

Only 50,000 or so people there, could take over it in a day. what are the danes gonna do? lmao

Attached: art.jpg (1660x2560, 1.36M)

You got terroni in New York we don't care about those guys here you can keep it

>Yeah, we'll be taking that green land... for free.

Attached: fa0ENf8[1].jpg (702x525, 43K)

I guess they need a new location for their pedo island resort. If this actually happened literally nobody would benefit except the super rich jews of america and england.

>american debtmonkies want to buy some snownigger island
first repay your financiers mutts, then we'll talk about granting you more credit

Attached: US foreign debt holders.jpg (1500x999, 227K)

He look more serious and more boomer german like without his hair wtf

Yeah but mommy Merkel would never sell the Bavaria. We are the engine of this fcking country and have to carry this shithole on our backs

shouldn't you be off getting trapped under a collapsed shopping center?

the entire population of greenland, dumbass

Yeah, trump looks like an alpha bald

Or what bitch? *reneges*

Attached: das it.jpg (2121x1414, 1.34M)

That's an interesting way of looking at it
For the Scottish Independence Referendum, only those residing in Scotland got the opportunity to vote and no one else.
An Englishman in Scotland had the opportunity to vote, but a Scotsman in England wouldn't get to vote.
However because there aren't separate English and Scottish "nationalities" it makes it even more confusing.

the great majority of US debt is held by our federal reserve

Why would Scotland want independence? They'd be a slightly better Ireland...

shouldn't you be off to shoot up the mall first?

trumpets are so pathetic
say it to my face cunt

Greenland will be the white ethnostate combined with Quebec

>And ruin another piece of land?
Yeah we ruined this land. How much of Italy is national parks and forests?

sounds like the deck was always stacked against the Scottish

is it true land will come with people on it when you purchase it in Scotland?

Okay sure, let me get you a step ladder.

Attached: Z1JEs-fo5oy[1].jpg (450x450, 23K)

Have you ever looked at a map? You can fit three of the entirety of continental Europe inside of America. You can fit at least two Chinas.

your government will one day hand you over to me all naked and handcuffed as my repayment
you will become my personal cum dumpster and sex slave
I will stretch your asshole open every night with my BBC (big belgian cock)
the only thing you will be allowed to drink is my cum and the sweat that drips from my balls
and the best part? you'll like it

the bits volcanoes deleted

and even then they let their sites collapse

lel, the legacy of the romans is in such great hands

Greenland isn't in the EU

Italian immigration literally decreased the percentage of white males with blue eyes below 50%. You're only white than most spics and blacks.

He looks like Martin Sheen on the right picture

So you admit you're gay and you love sucking men? Not surprised.

Attached: trumbachev.jpg (3126x4000, 1.6M)

16% came from the Norf.

Greenland isn't a sovereign nation, it's a danish territory. Guess what Denmark is a part of lasagna boy.

How many people would move there from the US? Almost certainly some would even with no obvious incentive.

they did? you wouldn't know, can't be lombards

True but they are different things
Greenland left what would become the EU in 1985 autonomously

The U.S.A after Trump buys Scandinavia.

ok but greenland is specifically not in the EU. they were, had a referendum, and left. in 1985.

Greenland is our best and only foreign card we have, that we can play. Why would we give that up?

none, greenland is quite the hole at the edge of the world

its beauty might be austere, but its amenities are stark, and its costs high

Attached: 876834769.png (1014x45, 7K)

no, you will suck my balls dry for breakfast

why would you give up norway?? :^)

>not knowing Americans own 70% of U.S. debt and that the U.S. government is the largest owner

Attached: MW-GO672_nation_MG_20180821130954.jpg (569x398, 40K)

That's it?
You went and downloaded a picture of a ladder to attempt banter about height?
I'm so glad Americans keep murdering each other day by day. And I have US citizenship lol

No thanks, how about we just import some arabs to raise that "Belgian" birth rate? At least they can hide their faggotry until Man Love Thursday. Sad how your country dies because it's men are homosexuals.

They went in California
I was talking about the one that went from poverty in the south to new york
Then like all the ither euros some legit went to America as a well off individual (especially in California) unlinked with the migratory phenomenon

you're ignoring the fact that we're talking about this deal would impact denmark, what organization greenland is or is not a part of immaterial to the purpose of dicussing the ramifications of some kind of deal between denmark and the US for access and profit in the arctic circle

There's 320m Americans. Some retarded fuckers will move there thinking they're pioneers or going to strike it rich.

>buy Greenland
>ship the world's most dangerous incels there
Who loses in this scenario?

The proper response to getting BTFO is "touché," you slope bitch lmao. Bring your wife next time you visit, I'll beat your ass and have sex with her on your broken body then let North Korea, Japan, and China ravage your protectorate tier "nation."

trying too hard