Italian Alt Righters saving the White Race!!!

Wait a minute...

Attached: Italian are not white.png (575x639, 372K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FdLig5mFTqg
twitter.com/GandalftheWhi19/status/1162132217210068993
youtube.com/watch?v=VSoItWtL7Pk
twitter.com/GandalftheWhi19
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cherrypicking cope from a cringe phallus god worshipping "pagan" larping as a character off of a catholic high fantasy novel

oh go fuck yourself
you know full well 99% of """syrians""" are dark as coal niggers from the congo
and it seems swarthy southern white people are the only white people with balls, so it falls to us to defend you faggots, the least you can do is shut the fuck up and be grateful blondeo*d shit

Damn, anglos really do have an unhealthy obsession over melanin.

It's kind of a mixed bag, since Lega Nord started out, obviously in the North. But at the same time, towns like Milan and Bologna are filled with Boys di Soya

>since Lega Nord started out, obviously in the North.
it's not nordic europe
>But at the same time, towns like Milan and Bologna are filled with Boys di Soya
tbf that's probably the usual urbanite vs rural people divide which is present everywhere

>di maio
>right wing
he's a leftard populist

yeah no
nafrini wants to BLACK.COM europe

Attached: 1542229155155.jpg (720x748, 354K)

don't you have enough of your own problems back home lmao

Salvini looks pretty native European though. Surely not nordic, but he looks Dinarid which is a European race

Di Maio is probably some kind of MENA mutt but hey he's from Southern Italy so that's to be expected

Attached: 1557963794495.png (571x371, 201K)

>syrians are white goy trust me
nah they look like disgusting brown shitskins

Di Maio is not right wing, Salvini is not right wing

showing the Dago what for since 1588

youtu.be/FdLig5mFTqg

this look soo italian specially the male

Lmao thought you were joking but the tweet was unironically made by Varg. Wtf is wrong with him? Why does he hate Southern Europeans so much?

Attached: Varglet.png (869x595, 302K)

>brown shitskins
no they are straight up niggers
not even brown
a town in my region (ouistreham, calvados) has been overtaken by them, used to be a local fishery and tourist place because that's where the boats to england are (which the refugees want to take)
i can say i have not even seen a single one that is even dark brown or remotely arab looking, they are all black

The average Syrian (actual Syrian, not afghan pretending to be Syrian to gibs) is unironically whiter than you.

they look romanian to me

Disagree with that. For example, we have soy cities in the Netherlands, mostly with a university population but at the same time the biggest cities like Rotterdam and The Hague voted for the nationalists.

why are neopagan welfare queens so cringe?

Weren't you that weird MENA migrant/proxyfag, I remember you.

>Di Maio
>right wing
>anti immigrati

Attached: 1560473145643.png (200x300, 25K)

yup, that's me

Am sorry b are those refugees or identitarians

I surprised when I ran into an italian in my town eating at one of our diners

he was normal looking, and even had red hair

I'm not sure if you are trolling but we have some Syrian refugees and they don't look white. The only white MENA I've seen were Lebanese, especially those weird cult ones.

if south italians and maltese are white, so are syrians

interesting
how come ? how is geographical sociology in nl ? like i had the impression the "countryside" is a suburban area a lot like usa with the same kind of people and big inner cities are actually more "working class", is this true or just an impression ?

and I knew he was italian because he was loudly talking to his nona on his tablet in what else but italian

Lol, I thought it was actually some leftist who was trying to be ironic about how right wingers are dropping whites from coming to Europe

no they are not, they are arabs. Disgusting ones too.

sry are these?

Obsessed

It's an southern-eastern European phenotype

and i thought the problem was religion and culture and not race

Either you're getting memed and they're not actual Syrians or they're Kurds/bedouins/etc from the ass of Syria. Most Syrians I met IRL and almost all Syrian refugees in Egypt are as white as the whitest of whitoids.

Varg is unironically the dumbest person in France.

It really doesn’t matter how they look. No one considers Syrians to be white, not themselves, the government, or the average person

quite a feat, a significant part of their population doesn't believe in vaccination, nearly half

In the Netherlands, specifically the Randstad (a big conglomerate of multiple municipalities) there are two types of cities:
1) the student city, where the inner district is filled with trendy white hipsters and the suburbs are filled with Moroccans and blacks
2) The working class cities, where the suburbs are filled with white people with a cultural working class background but who secured a financial middle class position but the inner city is a hodgepodge of several shades of brown
White people from the former type of cities love brown people, despite not interacting much with them while the white people from the second type of city hate how foreigners ruined their "old home". For the first type, Amsterdam and Utrecht are good examples, for the second type, Rotterdam and Den Haag.

No I met two Syrians, one is a co-worker and they look darker than southern Italians.

Varg's wife has a serious mental condition. Instead of making her see a doctor he diagnosed her with Autism and then wrote a blog entry how only white ethnic europeans can get Autism.

Anti-Vaxxers are babby tier compared to him

not a very strong will, but then she was one of his fans wasn't she?

trust me they unironically have blue/green eyes and light hair. yeah i was shocked first too
t.went to a french language school and met a lot of syrian refugees

those are shitskins and i'm glad they don't vaccinate, hope they all die of aids

how does he deal with tooth problems?
is he allowing his family to go to the ddentist or does he expect them to wear denture by the age of 25?

les bobo gauchistes/zadiste sont ceux qui sont anti vax, pas mahmoud et mamadou

huh, ok

Nooo let the mudslimes into europe look at this cherry picked picture they are white like us !!

> Be me
> A sandnigger from North Africa
> Unironically whiter than him

Attached: myhand.png (1080x1732, 2.9M)

j'ai toujours été dans un milieu de bobos et ils sont tous pour la vaccination
après le type zadiste crasseux punk à chien peut être, je sais pas

You are close but not describing his full theory. What he perceives as truth is that Europeans are mostly neanderthal, not homosapiens like Africans are. The old Neanderthals were expressing autism like behaviour and were generally peaceful but sensitive creatures that were partially exterminated by homo sapien invaders. Therefore, the people with the most neanderthal admixture are quiet like the Nordics, whereas the more south and the more "homosapien" aka nigger blooded you go , like Italy the louder and more obnoxious peope become.

he's called Nafrini for a reason. Africa begins south of Rome

Attached: 1564743537367.jpg (2048x2020, 693K)

It's because you are not leaving your zolder and posting on MENA all day nerd.

mon experience c'est que les vegan/coco/zadiste sont ceux qui veulent "vivre avec la nature" et rejettent la vaccination parceque c'est testé sur des animaux

you're already in europe paolo ibn muhammad

je différencierais quand même le boomer coco provincial de base de la pétasse vegan de paris centre, sociologiquement ça a rien à voir

Not true at all.

you wish nafri

>boomer coco provincial de base
pour moi cela sont centre gauche comparé au tarés extremistes de zone urbaines

Attached: 1565721527029.png (674x576, 467K)

maltese literally have arab blood, like syrians

Varg tier.

very few syrians actually go to Italy.
Most of the migrants that cross the central mediterranean are straight up subsaharan

>Italians are brown
How is this news?

londonistan making fun of italians enjoy your caliphate

nope
we are actually darker than brown

no one really knows the actual political views of M5S, it changes every day

Di Maio is not right wing retards
I agree he remains a shitty politician though

This picture is utter bullshit and anyone who has been in contact with rapefugees know this.

>those kids are blonde so they should get in
racist

>Europeans are mostly neanderthal
Literally every genetic study on Neanderthals concerned with Neanderthal admixture in modern humans shows otherwise.

plus there are ethnic groups with higher % of neanderthal than europeans, like east-asians, for example

Marie was clinically diagnosed with Autism. It's no wonder she fixates on seeing placenta patterns everywhere
100%

Varg loves islam, that's based and you can't deny that.

Attached: 1508712091332.jpg (918x660, 194K)

Yes I know, but go explain that to Varg.

varg is a quality troll
he's meditating in his recluse to produce the best b8ing material

>peaceful but sensitive creatures
guess none of those survived looking at germanoids history

Attached: 1560686256287.jpg (1042x1131, 132K)

The final state of white supremacism.

>Varg has to keep his posts LOTR-themed, so Twitter staff doesnt get suspicious he's doging his ban
pathetic e-beggar.

Attached: kekuna.png (586x550, 20K)

rent free pierre

source Varg
twitter.com/GandalftheWhi19/status/1162132217210068993
LMAO

Lega is neocon libtard boomers, basically. They spend all their efforts attacking South Italians while getting fucked in the ass by mohammed and Merkel

Every Italian on this board votes PD, so this is not an issue

>refugees
no

BASED VARG. FUCK ARABIC SHITSKIN SOUTHRONS.
youtube.com/watch?v=VSoItWtL7Pk

>Every Italian on this board votes PD, so this is not an issue
Yes Italians definitely aren't en-large a bunch of lega nord incels

>swarthy southern white people
>white
Fuck ahmediere

>It's an southern-eastern phenotype
fixed

dont worry we are all MED BVLLS here

we don't care about the wh*Te "race", we only care about italy and its (sublime) culture

twitter.com/GandalftheWhi19

lmao based varg

>some of the Syrian refugees are Native Europeans
????

>(sublime) culture
terrone culture not included

Das rite, that's why all those syrian refugees, fellow european brothers of Varg, MUST be imported to France immediately.

I mean brits aren't white, you're pink, sometimes red, other times orange.

literally desperate for attention after being kicked out from youtube and after his channel on bithchute doesn't get even 1/10 of the views.

Syrians are indeed whiter than shit*lians.
If you don't want to replace all ethnic shit*lians with White Syrians, you're anti-white.

EU stronk

>when some of the syrian refugees ARE native europeans
what?

Attached: spongebob wat.png (500x370, 237K)

Its fucking stupid too like does he not want them to stop syrian refugees?