Europeans:

europeans:
>haha Russia poor we *irrelevant shithole from europe* can beat them any day
europeans after one(1) Russian jet flies somewhere near europe:
>NATO!!! PLEASE HELP SOMEONE THIS IS ACT OF AGGRESSION CALL 911 PLEASE CALL AMERICA HELP US WE NEED SANCTIONS NOW OR ELSE THEY INVADE US

Attached: 1561480323538.png (894x773, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

menofrussia.wordpress.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why can't we just get along?

Russia wants to own you and that will never change

You should though. The real enemy is clearly the US

>we
what makes you think your opinion even matters?

we don't want to conquer foreign countries, just trade with them.

it certaintly matters more than some filthy insect whos countries level of existence is same level of belgium

Damn, you sure traded well in the Middle East and Yugoslavia, can't deny that

Sure. Tell that to the trade bastions of Irak, Syria, Libya and hopefully not Venezuela in a few years. Americans are not bad people but your goberment is the fucking devil.

why is Russia such a meanie? Why can't we just federalize and unite under one banner?

Stories about Russia trying to take over Baltic states in 2019. are literal propaganda tho

Russia's "relevance" is measured today only in its potential to destabilize and destroy, because it is too weak to build and produce. Russia is basically a schoolbook's example of the rogue country. I am not sure that NATO in its current shape with so many opposite interests between its members is able or even willing to deter Russia. In my honest opinion the best way of keeping Russia inside its borders is nuclear proliferation in Central-Eastern Europe.

>Syria, Lybia, and Iraq stop trading their oil in USD
i wonder why we invaded them. We however did not annex and take over their industries like the British and French did,

I wish I had a friend in some baltic country

More relevant throught history, one thouthand years of relevancy, military power and culture.
And some failed state like pooland cant go over that.

I don’t need you to talk about Croatia

Russia is comparably "relevant" today just like North Korea. More or less the same level of relevance that exists only thanks to possessing a nuclear weapon. Russia doesn't have any other tools of making its foreign policy: only army. Russia can't influence other countries and regions with investments for example, because Russia is too poor. It still has potential only to destabilize, it is unable to build empire anymore.

Im learning russian so i can go there and spread my anglo BVLL genes
right now i know how to say дaй пиздa cyкa and гдe шлюхи wish me luck

>blah blah blah
Didnt read shitty post of a subhuman

Russia must unite with Europe you no have the power that USSR

>

Attached: ADCD8B52-2BAF-428A-927C-B5BD9A0F6977.jpg (750x593, 69K)

did you know russia has tigers, and is one of the richest countries in the world

nevermind its entire economy is outperformed by humble italy

Based and natashapilled

lmao, forgot your butthurt creme again Pavel?

Russia's relevance is also a function of having 'silent allies' in Western Europe such as shitty Germany paying trillions euro for Russian natural resources and providing for last 20 years financial and technological support for modernisation of Russian army.

>Fly 3 plane element with 2 fighter jets near somebody's border
>naturally air force of that country goes to see if this is threat or not
>it's not so they go back
>Russians for another few days cry and shit about muh NATO
i saw article on RT about that Spanish intercept and nearly pissed myself from laughing, russians geniuenly think that normal air space monitoring is some sort of fear of russia

last time I checked all those countries are still on the map.

europe is more than one person

europeans:
>fuck russians I wish they die
faps to them
>menofrussia.wordpress.com/

you don't need to learn the language tбh. just say you're from britain (in english) and natashka will jump on your anglo cock with no questions asked

How about you drink a glass of warm milk with honey? You sound fucking psyched out.

>How about you drink a glass of warm milk with honey? You sound fucking psyched out.

It should be obvious for anybody who knows European history that we have a right to be psychotic about out national security because in first half of XX century Russians and Germans literally launched an industrial process of annihilation of all Poles only because they wanted to have a common border. What is probability that exactly the same happens in XXI century? I think more than 50%.

Attached: 1920px-Population_of_Poland.svg.png (1920x1119, 122K)

>tf
>tp

It's just banter bro

Attached: 94463242.png (400x244, 5K)

>trillions
just because 100€ is twice as much as Poland's GDP doesn't mean it's "trillions"

>What is probability that exactly the same happens in XXI century? I think more than 50%.
elaborate

but my post isn't suicidal

>europeans after one(1) Russian jet flies somewhere near europe
Well I'd be worried as well if the entire Russian Air force flew past my house

i think this is a burger proxy
we like russia and don't care about a couple jets taking a tour

I don't give a shit about any politics but I'd prefer to see my brothers slavs in the streets of my city insted of a*ians like tajik or uzbek.

So what bitch? Would you prefer we absorb them? The US could steamroll have the planet and yet we don't. Never has an empire been so magnanimous. Do you think the Romans would've shown this amount of restraint? In a thousand years historians will question why America didn't glass half the known world.

You are talking to literally mentally ill poster

usa is probably stronger than any other country right now, but not stronger than all of them combined
you would get flattened in an all out war, but it would be a really bad idea for everyone

don't you hate russians?

>What is probability that exactly the same happens in XXI century? I think more than 50%.
muh holocaust tier delusions