Are you ready for the next recession?

it has started yet

Attached: reccession.png (1145x687, 1.31M)

>country finally started recovering from the disastrous 2008 recession

Attached: 1470577223510.gif (270x279, 1.98M)

We’ve been in one since 2009.

yes, it will cause WW3
I have food and water stacked up, sadly we can't get weapons here so I'm fucked if some loot mob comes to my house

Thank god i'm already indebted, at least i've got nothing to lose. Gonna spend the next several years laughing my poorfag ass at raging Jow Forums retards.

Attached: 1540384594395.jpg (699x485, 69K)

I'll just neet my ass off till it's over.

Attached: Cgg1DyFXIAAlwn7.jpg (600x500, 55K)

Have you joined your local death squad yet ?

there's a lot of talk about an upcoming recession. should I sell my stocks while they're still worth more than I bought them for and then buy when they go down a lot in price? or should I just keep them and sit through the recession? I plan long-term anyway, don't have delusions about quick money

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-16 comdirect bank AG.png (300x481, 28K)

Need a recession so the Chinese start spending trillions building empty cities and highways to nowhere. Then I can get a comfy job in a mine on 200k a year when iron ore prices hit new records.

Bring it. I want to see how it affects crypto.

Jesus Christ

Just kill me already

I thought the same thing in 1999

You're about a decade too late.

Yes
everything that causes terror and mayhem within the eu is good

i hope it's the big one

I'm not afraid, we haven't had recession since 1991 so why would we have one now

>tfw haven't had a job in six months
I'm fucked man

I look at the number of skyscrapers u/c in Warsaw right now and I don't believe we can ever have a crisis. No way people would invest so much money here if a crisis was about to come.

Short and when it ends buy them back for pennies

Merkel gib you the one

I invested all my savings in cheap British pounds, they will bounce back when the EU economy hits rock bottom and Britannia starts ruling the waves again.

lmao at those who still believe in Germany

I thought Romania was doing pretty well

Shut the fuck up monkey commie

A decade late for the last recession. Just in time for this one.

Attached: 1560043054938s.jpg (225x225, 9K)

>Can't let wages get too high!

Attached: laugh.gif (298x224, 3.97M)

Go full gold/silver while you wait it out

Recessions are a meme, pass it on

>muh stocks
You're either about to retire, ridiculously wealthy, or a doofus

Don't you remember what happened in Spain last time? Don't know if Poland will be affected but lol

>ayyyyy my stocks' value will change from $1,200,000 to $1,100,000 and my big ass house will lose 20% value even though I'm not even going to sell it, also maybe my monthly salary will drop from $5,000 to $4,500, this is a disaster

t. average westerner

>it will cause ww3

Attached: 1560130888740.jpg (563x651, 226K)

+0.50 EUR have been deposited

our labor costs are so low so the crisis in the west can only help us, when investors can't afford to pay western workers anymore they will come here

+1,917 rubles deposited to the your KKE™ account

>I plan long-term anyway
Then don't sell. Just DCA your way through the recession when it comes.

>t. eubot
>VOTE HILLARY
>NO TO RACISM
>HEIL MERKEL

>t. Drachma quadrillionaire

t. literal euro-poor

>be me
>play city building strategy game
>always make sure my citizens have every need covered and then some
Why can't real life politicians be like this?

Better being poor in euros than being quadrillionaire in drachmas.

Just a question: Do you remember yourself when drachma was around? Or you were too young?

please no. we haven't even recovered.

I have no jobs and no saving so i don't have much to lose

bring it on

What's the point of money if you have too few. It's the same with the euro inflation or no inflation. I remember that with the we still had industry, albeit a declining one, and fiscal tools to ease up on outside pressures. You have neither with the euro.

Fine. I will be still leeching money from my parents, studying unnecessary subject and laughing my ass when Germans, British and Spanish will come to Poland in flocks begging for money and trying to find work.

Επειδή θυμάμαι τις δραχμές μην τα βλέπεις ρόδινα. Ναι ήταν φθηνά όλα αλλά είχες πάντα σχετιkά μεγάλο πληθωρισμό kαι ενίοτε σου χτύπαγε kαι μια υποτίμηση το ΥΠΟΙΚ (με τελευταία το 1998)

Τώρα δε, αμα πας πίσω με το χρέος που έχουμε, δεν θα πάνε kαλά τα πράγματα kαι σίγουρα δεν θα είναι όπως τότε.

>με το χρέος που έχουμε
Το χρέος στο 180% η εε το πήγε πάντως :)

Η τράπεζα φταιει άμα ο πρωθυπουργός σου πήγε kαι υπέγραψε σε αγγλιkό δίkαιο το πλήρες ξεπούλημα;

Την δουλειά τους kάνουν

>country hasn't even recovered from the 1928 panic

Attached: 1565971490317.jpg (811x506, 230K)

δεν είπα ότι kαι οι ντόπιοι δεν είναι γελοίες ορντινατζες