Do people in your country sometimes knock on the table, alternatively to clapping?

Do people in your country sometimes knock on the table, alternatively to clapping?

Attached: Yumruk.jpg (640x430, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NIKWBdthzg4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No. The only time we knock on tables is when two people say the same thing at the same time and we yell “knock on wood!” and each knock on the table and the first person to do it is the winner and either to gets to hit the other person or that person has to do buy them a coke.

And they say Americans have no culture

I have never seen anyone do that. That person is lying, and should be put in an institution that treats compulsive liars.

No, what we actually do is. When someone knocks on the table, it's supposed to be at which they are asking for a handy under the table. Like

"Knock on wood"

we knock on wood to "ward off evil" a heratige of Sumerian belief than demons live in trees

We knock on wood for good luck too

someone post the Chernobyl gif of Bryukhanov banging the table

no
he recalls me my retarded incel classmate

Never been to university OP? When you learn something you knock on the table at the end of the lecture. If you get entertained by someone you clap.

Attached: 1565078004878.jpg (640x640, 79K)

think it's from neolithic farmers
most of our superstition is pre historic

point of personal privilege

No.

No, but Andalusians make music with it
youtube.com/watch?v=NIKWBdthzg4

We put empty bottles (of water) in front of our homes once a kid loses his first teeth

We knock on wood to prevent 'tempting fate'. Say if someone says 'noone in our family has got cancer' you'd knock on wood to stop it happening

that's so good actually

Is it not poker?
blackjack?

Attached: tumblr_mxgqed044m1r6hn6xo1_500.gif (500x230, 971K)

Only in the Dutch parliament.

no you're lying, to knock on wood is a superstition where you mention something terrible and you have to knock on wood so it doesn't happen to you.

Yes, you do it in university usually at the end of big lectures.

There are small lectures?

Yes, there are all kinds of different formats for workshops, tutorials, seminaries and presentations.