RIP

RIP

Attached: the-independent-lndependent-harrow-schoolboy-killed-by-single-punch-after-34051598.png (500x609, 137K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5859945/Sebastian-Trabucatti-court-death-Harrow-schoolboy-Archie-Lloyd.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This whytoid cracka got what he deserved

Is this serious?

Well, the bouncer will not work for him.

It would have been better if that parasite was left as a paraplegic and forced to suffer for the rest of his miserable existence.

Yeah. One punch kills are really unfortunate happenings though, often the victim falls on his head

>victim
In this case, the victim was the bouncer who had to put up with the shit from this rich little cunt for far too long.

Is the bouncer gonna be a grave keeper?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5859945/Sebastian-Trabucatti-court-death-Harrow-schoolboy-Archie-Lloyd.html

The bouncer who killed him did not even end up in jail

What does (bouncer) mean in this sentence ?

Why would he have ended up in jail? He should have been given the key to the city.

One who bounces. Think basketball player.

Person employed to keep the peace in pubs/clubs and guard the entrance to prevent randoms from entering if they have a door policy.

Very old news.

wow this is old.

Obviously the bouncer wasn't a victim here but a typical bouncer getting way too violent over some verbal abuse.
Anyway in my home village a man killed another man this way at a NYE party in the local pub, which closed down over this.

Kek
Thank you
Seems to me that he deserved it , rich brats are the worst

Still relevant. Some uppity zoomer drinking right now drinking and reading this thread later today may stay humble when visiting clubs and not open his mouth reminding him what happened to this guy

>Obviously the bouncer wasn't a victim here
What? Yes he was.
>but a typical bouncer getting way too violent over some verbal abuse.
The fuck are you on about? He removed genetic waste from the genepool. It's a damn shame it was only the cunt kid and not his entire family.

based & redpilled post

*roids*
*watches 60 hours of amateur MMA videos per week*
*takes beginner course kickboxing*
>18 YEAR OLD BEING DRUNK? YEAH ASSAULT THEM

Attached: mohali-hindustan-chandigarh-sikander-singh-bouncers-chopra_187d57f4-3947-11e7-8e2c-04c6be70fea0[1].j (960x540, 59K)

Yeah we get it retard. Get a fucking life the kid is dead now

A chad as all the Sebastians in the world

F

Sounds like a bouncer. I hate the cunts. They usually make situations 10 times worse. Someone will be have a mild argument and they'll run in beat someone up when it could have easily been defused.

its impossible. are mma fighters super human now?

Attached: urangotango.png (500x444, 453K)

>t.lanklet bullied by a bouncer in a club

funny thing was, he would have been ok if he went to the hospital. paramedics cleared him, but instead of taking him to the hospital anyway (the sensible thing to do), they let him have a brain hemorrhage after driving him back (probably a long drive) to their private villa and lying him down and left him unattended for over 4 hours. as it says in the article, he would have survived if he got that X-ray.

> Post-mortem investigations found that Mr Lloyd, who was over the drink-drive limit, suffered a swelling to the brain and a hemorrhage due to a fractured skull.

> Pathologist Adnan Al-Badri told the hearing there was a chance the keen sportsman would have survived if he received hospital attention in the wake of the fall because a CT scan would probably have identified the skull fracture.

> After being hit Mr Lloyd was tended to 'for three minutes' by medics before being given the all-clear, the inquest was told. That left Mr Lloyd's best friend Andy Hutchinson, 18, and others to take him back to their villa in the Sissi region.

american bouncing fats

>trabucatti
based italian man killing white sissies

>impossible
If you are drunk, get punched in the head, fall on your head on the stone floor, get internal bleeding and not get send to the hospital, it's more likely you are dead next day than alive.

its true, I didn't think that

Know your place zoomer scum.

S

Attached: image.jpg (1024x681, 216K)

>t. rich white man LARPing as proleteriat

Based Comrade Trabucatti, the bourgeoisie will pay for their crimes

>Sissi region
dude sure looked like a sissy

>fractured skull
>Mr Lloyd was tended to 'for three minutes' by medics before being given the all-clear
?

>zoomer
Zoomers grow up in a time when most bouncers are licensed and get their license suspended as soon as someone files any charges against them.

>Yeah we get it retard. Get a fucking life the kid is dead now
Get fucked

Attached: image.jpg (730x520, 402K)

>sissi region
Lmao

Wth is this lula?

paramedics are not great at checking for internal injuries. they probably just patted him down and checked his eyes and said "yeah he's okay, but take him to a hospital, pronto"

Die cunt, he shouldn't have been born.

>rich
No. Not remotely.

br*tbongs are so weak

Stupid assblasted wogs

Cool

You live in Australia. You're automatically wealthier than half the fucking planet even if you live with your parents.

>Bouncers
Shit people but at least they're trying to make a living despite their single-digit IQ.
People like the twink who got killed however... well, I have no words.

>imagine defending a rich corpse on the internet
>F O R
>F R E E

Attached: image.jpg (233x313, 25K)

Based
Get fucked

S

One punch man

he'll probably be assassinated soon

nice

>sissi region
pottery

Old but based

That little bitch deserved it.
Class war nao

whitoid tryed to trash talk a med bvll got a free visit to the grave

> Pathologist Adnan Al-Badri
Ah, the anglosphere. Classic

he looked like an aryan sculpture

Attached: 3353B34000000578-3548201-image-a-9_1461085029849.jpg (306x464, 35K)

>he's rich therefore he deserves to DIE
poorfags baka and then they wonder why we don't give money on them

but he was killed by another britbong

It makes it even better if you think about the fact that the richfag spoke in that obnoxious and annoying british snob accent

>Gets a job offer
>Kills someone

>imagines some drunk lanklet dutch twink in a pink shirt rustled by chaddam

Based chad declaring war on the rich class.

eyy lmao, good one hombre!

I feel like I could never get into a fist fight because I'd loose control and massacre my opponent

Laugh it up leftoids. Your time is coming.

>implying the right loves sucking the rich guys' dicks
No. And the bouncer is based.

>Noooo, skilled foreign labour is NOT allowed, I only want welfare leeches.

Attached: 1555794445556.png (726x750, 124K)

How come he looks like der ubermench on this pic but like a ten year old soyconsumer on OPs pic?

>zoomer
Guy was probably older than half of this board

Press S to shit on the posh cunt's grave
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Who gives a fuck about some rich soyboy.
Eat the rich lmao

he will but in hell

S

Thanks