Do pitbulls really do this?

Do pitbulls really do this?

Attached: 1565480915205.jpg (989x1024, 102K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zXWqSZ5ILkc
wildlife.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/FactSheet-FeralCats_FINAL-1.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's always been a pussy slayer

Attached: Pitbull_(7906562418).jpg (1000x1500, 1.04M)

yes, theyre retarded violent brutes who should all be sterilized and/or euthanized

ALL pitbulls should die. It should be illegal to own or breed pitbulls. Anyone who goes around shooting pitbulls should be commemorated as a hero.

pitBVLLS

Pillbulls are literally retarded dogs with crazy strenght.

Never kekd so hard at such a cheesy post

I don't like pitbulls, but fuck cats

hurting cats should be punished by death

This. Injured cats should be put to death.

What does zoophilia have to do with pitbulls?

Based and redpilled

And fuck you too.

Attached: basedkot.webm (640x360, 1.4M)

BASED
FUCK CATCOONS

fuck p*tbulls

Attached: 6317f61142d53d99eadf6909c067d883-imagepng.png (603x670, 242K)

Also no shade on those mauled cats but I guarantee my cat would've put up a hard fight. She's vicious when she has to be, or even just when she wants to be.

Attached: Dors.jpg (1356x928, 343K)

lol

>10.000 dog breeds out there
>yet all the underclass people only want 5 of them, which happen to be the disputed ones illegal in some countries
>"Yeah uh cuz they're beautiful and kind to our kids"
Does your country have them too?

What if - pet owners should first do an intelligence test.
One question will be: do you like pitbulls. If they answer yes, then you substract 20 points from their IQ.

Attached: 1546822308444.png (727x682, 168K)

desu I had thought retards preferentially owning violent breeds was an american exclusive thing until I read your post

pit bulls are niggers

Why do you think Brits love bulldogs so much?

Euthanize all pitbulls but only after they kill all cats

No, not at all. Only difference is that pitbulls were illegal here for some time (not anymore) so they would get 'pitbullshire terrier' or stuff like a Doberman/Rottweiler.

>dude dogs are so violent lmao
meanwhile cats attack their owners all the time for no reason
if you say i'm wrong you're a liar

Attached: cat assassin cupboard.webm (640x640, 1.85M)

Bait/attack breeds should be restricted in general everywhere. That would solve the problem.

Only if their owners are soyboys
youtube.com/watch?v=zXWqSZ5ILkc

The one and only based pitbull moment

>your cat biting/scratching you is the same as a niggerbull fucking mauling you to death

Attached: 1556372420895.png (457x380, 262K)

>strength determines violence level
they're both violent you imbecile
if cats were as big as dogs, cat owners would be dropping like flies

Only subhuman nazis and/or white trash do unironically own Pitbulls here. The pitbulls and their owners should be skinned alive and forcefed to their kids/relatives. I would like to torture at least one Pitbull to death

but they're not
and you're retarded

All cat owners are soy lovers.

all animals are violent, some less than others
shitbulls were literally bred to kill

I thought pitbulls looked a little stockier than that. Then again, the video quality is pretty shitty.

dumb ameriblob

Attached: 841331a0e13eb75d80cf2c7d3cb72cea-imagejpeg.jpg (717x717, 68K)

Yeah, our neighbours got a doberman. Piece of shit did nothing but annoy the neighbourhood with its obnoxious barking and chewed on the fence in between our gardens.
When it finally died guess what, they got another doberman.

Attached: 1558232720619.jpg (638x3464, 405K)

>all animals are violent
what universe are you living in mohammed

Attached: quokka-selfie-2.jpg (660x495, 127K)

not all, but most, animals are violent to some extent, not necessarily towards you

Fuck cats and rheir faggot owners

Attached: serveimage.gif (320x240, 866K)

Just require exorbitant "safety fees" for specific breeds. Most poor people would ball at having to pay thousands of dollars in fees just to have a dog to stake in their front yard.

Use some rat poison. Do it when they aren't at home or in a holiday season and poison a little bit of flesh so this waste of flesh eats it and dies painfully. Or be an ultra chad and get yourself a gregorian shepherd and let him maul that little doberman fucker

The second one is less obnoxious, i think they've actually bothered to train this one.

hes true dumb fucktard

i can't, under any circumstance, understand how someone could prefer a Pitbull over any other race.
i mean look at it, it's ugly, it's dumb, it's aggressive and no fucking way it's actually friendly.
there was a guy (a hero truly) in my city who fed these monsters minced meat with broken glass in it. over 30 pitbulls and only pitbulls were found dead

Attached: 241951_pit_2.jpg (1024x679, 57K)

I don't understand the desire for purebred dogs as pets anyways.
I mean, when it's a dog with a designated job and it's bred for that purpose, sure, but for a family dog I feel like a mutt is bound to be healthier and less bad tempered. Also they don't all look the same, which is a plus.

I would've attacked him too

Based. Fuck cats, they pay the sins they commit againsy birbs, specially after that fucking possum got into the ducks cage in finland.

Russians on suicide watch

I love Ungern

Attached: CDF10DE6-E435-46D1-908D-99B56599FCB9.jpg (810x1080, 72K)

Here in the states most mutts are part pit. It's just not worth the risk.

When cats scratch you they're playing, and it's very easy to teach a cat not to scratch. Pitbulls on the other hand try to fucking kill you
How can you not tell the difference

Which is why we don't have big cats as pets and consider people that do as retarded.
If Pit bulls were chihuahua sized nobody would care. Their aggression levels are about the same anyways lmao.

>country had an official "dangerous breeds list", which included pits, rotts and some portuguese guard dogs
>dogfuckers had it removed because "muh doggos are always gud, it's always the owner!!"
Fuck this country.
Fuck Brambilla.
Fuck Berlusconi.
Fuck LAV.

Fuck pitbulls and fuck cats and fuck niggers and fuck jannies.

>Which is why we don't have big cats as pets and consider people that do as retarded.
>t. bootlicking cuck

Fuck off toxofaggots. Domestic cats should be all erradicated.

Attached: 1557103968647.png (738x941, 22K)

the only recorded instance of a cat actually helping people

>webm
what the fuck was his problem

Brachycephaly is a subhuman and subcanid trait.

>Fuck off toxofaggots. Domestic cats should be all erradicated.

Attached: 1546192951553.png (785x731, 208K)

There have been a couple instances but it's usually less direct stuff than fighting off dogs. Getting peoples attention when owner has seizures and the like.

I thought most mutts were part mexican or nogger

My roommates cat used to catch bugs that got in the house.

Pitbulls are banned here.

Mutts have lots of health problems due to breeds having varying sizes and shapes and those features not mixing well together. I had one and it required knee surgery for both knees just to be able to walk without pain. Purebreeds are also bred for personality a lot of times. Getting a Boxer or whatever from a reputable breeder will give a lot of consistency in the temperament so you know what you are getting.

What about the times when they kill pests such as mice and even rats? Or the times when they comfort patients in hospitals?

Yes

If my aunt had a dick then she would be my uncle
You bogan retard

>kill pests
They don't. At most they fuck with 1 mouse they see around. Mice live within roofs, walls or funiture, places a cat wont reach. All they do is hunt the local birds to extinction.

>comfort patients in hospitals.
... where does something this retarded happen?
They all carry toxoplasma in the first place, they are pretty much walking balls of feces. They will fuck up children if a pregnant woman comes in contact with them, they will spread the disease to immunocompromised patients, and their fur are magnets for all the untreatable hospital bacteria such as Pseudomonas and Acinetobacter.

Maybe I'm applying cat logic to dogs, forgetting that dogs have been bred far beyond cats. I guess it makes sense that between such radically changed races there would be health issues. Nevermind me then.

The cat getting slapped clearly knows it has it coming

>What about the times when they kill pests such as mice and even rats?
Not as often as the times they erradicate indigenous fauna for sport. Fucking idiot.
>Or the times when they comfort patients in hospitals?
Nobody cares.

>They don't
Mine killed 5 rats since we got her. Maybe Guatemala or wherever you're from just has lousy cats.

Attached: 1554594676165.jpg (658x656, 41K)

Labbies > cats and shitbulls

Not true. We had a lot of mice in pur summer the whe couldnt get rid of but when my mom moved there with her cats the mice problem went away completely

I dont like pitbulls either but what the fuck man

>Mice live within roofs, walls or funiture, places a cat wont reach. All they do is hunt the local birds to extinction
Mice never come out of roofs, walls or furniture to feed?

Whatever lets you sleep at night jungle chink.
wildlife.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/FactSheet-FeralCats_FINAL-1.pdf

Based

lmao this nigger really fell for the /an/ toxoplasmosis meme
Oh lo the North American population with its cat variety, have you heard of all the horrific toxoplasmosis plague sufferers? Victims litter the street, the plague almost claiming as many children as the school shootings do. Oh I bet the jews are behind this.

Attached: LPiuIJn.png (960x684, 59K)

>innocent felines
YEAH KILLEM

Attached: 1526772164934.png (1528x1184, 53K)

Fuckers shit on my roof every night.

Besides, the mice are kind enough to leave on their own.

i once saw a cat getting mauled in front of me, shit was pretty disturbing, the poor thing suffered and it was so fast that nobody could stop the stupid dog in time

Almost all Toxoplasma infections happen through eating uncooked vegetables. To contract it from a cat, you literally have to eat its shit.

Based

Attached: Chinese dog remover no sound.webm (480x256, 1.11M)

Attached: taking out the trash no sound.webm (134x240, 470K)

Attached: отстрел блоховозов.webm (640x356, 1.12M)

Who gives a shit about a couple of mice? Proof your house against them and set traps. As simple as that.You don't even need to kill them,they don't come back.

You wouldn't care either way. Fuck off.

The cat is literally the parasite's reservoir. Those uncooked vegetables are full of cat shit.

I thought the "toxoplasmosis conspiracy theory" was created by Jow Forums, you know, those subhumans create all stupid shit claiming the Jews are behind everything and probably they say cats are a tool of the Jews to control the population or shit like that.

heh

ya callate sudaca de mierda, tu traes mas parasitos y enfermedades a todos los paises que cualquier animal

>innocent

Attached: cats.jpg (656x542, 125K)

>kill pests such as mice and even rats
cats are kinda awful at actually eradicating pests, mainly because they just toy around instead of killing. They will eliminate one or two and then just scare them off because mice and rats actively avoid them (not to mention they will do jack shit against a sufficiently large rat). If you want efficient pest control you get a ratting dog such as a Terrier

>Or the times when they comfort patients in hospitals?
another thing dogs do better

>5 rats
congrats now there is only 495 to go, which are now into hiding because they know there is a cat around

congratulations you're a fucking twat

>Mutts have lots of health problems due to breeds having varying sizes and shapes and those features not mixing well together.
But it's literally the opposite. An average mutt is healthier and lives longer than average purebred of the same size/weight.