I want to see this in my life

I want to see this in my life

Attached: 32af6401917d9465556a03cf44909d12783bcc3dc52d0039eeba2e6864a7311cc4b3fcef17d1d920f36c32fe0120a0003c9e (1000x816, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/_/search/boards/int.desu.meta/country/CN/page/1/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We will never get to see that.
; _ ;

This China is still too large. It needs to balkanize further.

come try

Attached: 1537054076551.jpg (780x438, 82K)

The world will end due to global warming before that

I wanna see at least one world war in my life time where the NATO fights against China. Please god

I don't think you realise how brainwashed mainland chinks are. It'll never happen. They are attacking Honk Kongers here, which is pretty ironic because Australia is a democratic country too. Gtfo of here if you can't respect Australian values of freedom and liberty.

What did you expect. The mainlanders belong to a hivemind. They attack everyone who doesn't wanna be part of their "country"

Qinghai and eastern half of Sichuan are also traditional Tibetan territories.

we want a lot of things in life, gook.
>want to see
why don't you go to Xinjaing right now and smuggle some weapons to liberate the locals eh? ;)

fucking mutt

Attached: basedflag.jpg (2560x1280, 438K)

>can't even do balkanization right
I thought gooks are smart?

Attached: Ryc5b4U.jpg (640x544, 112K)

balkanlise the whole world so no country is larger than britain

>I thought gooks are smart?
if they were they wouldn't be a foreign country's bitch

literally never gonna happen
nobody wants to fight china because it will make their iphones cost more.

Is Jow Forums banned in China? I don't think I've ever seen a Chinese flag

t. Private Rodriguez

Jow Forums isn't banned, they just can't use google captcha, so they can't post unless they have a pass or use a vpn, beside there's a bunch of chinese lurkers here, but mostly on /a/ and /b/ it seems.

I’ve seen a few (always defending he mainland) but they don’t last very long because all you have to do is bring up tiennamen square and they go poof lol

The only people that are allowed to post with a Chinese flag on Jow Forums are high ranking government officials.

They don't like posting but they do lurk here.

you do know that wouldnt hurt their economy very much right

fanfic done right
masturbatory fanfic, exaggerated wish fulfilling

desuarchive.org/_/search/boards/int.desu.meta/country/CN/page/1/
Most english posts seem to be by the same shitposter and there's also a dutch speaking guy that I'm not sure if it's a different person or not.

there used to be more, when /sino/ was still around.

I want to see every American stationed in Korea and Japan, butchered like the dogs you are.

>tf
>tp
like pottery

likewise with chinks stationed in the anglosphere
fuck off home you vile insect

Our government pushes American and British propaganda. That you defend this goes to show how fucked Australia is.
We should leave the commonwealth and kick both UK and US presence out if our media and politics. They are using Australia as pawns, nothing more.

Australian democracy is a joke.

>That you defend this
That post had nothing to do with yanks or brits tho

I'm not Chinese and it is YOUR LOT who are the vile insects infesting my country.
Fuck America and fuck the commonwealth. All you parasites have ever done is fuck over Australia. I hate you fucking much.

Why are uyghurs allowed to keep dzungaria? Doesn't seem fair that they be rewarded for their participation in genocide.

Attached: Xinjiang_regions_simplified.png (960x730, 100K)

you're some sort of slit eyed freak, i don't care about specifics
fuck off back there

hi Chang

The Pamiri zones should go to Tajikistan too.

My psychiatrist keeps saying China should be split into five pieces

why does diaspora always suck so much dick?

let them destroy uyghurs first