When are THEY going to apologize for slavery?

When are THEY going to apologize for slavery?

Attached: Map-of-the-MENA-region.png (850x430, 82K)

Never
also
War is not an excuse for crimes. Murder is murder whether or not the perpetrator wears a uniform.
I have no respect for nations, armed forces or individuals who make excuses for destructive or even inhumane actions committed under the pretense of extraordinary conditions.

Slavery in mena was different from slavery that was practiced in the west. An apology is never going to happen. But wh*Toid subhumans have to apologies.
If you're a wh*Toid subhuman I want you to type down "SORRY" ITT right now.

Attached: 5.jpg (3000x2219, 3.13M)

Apologies are for the weak.

>War is not an excuse for crimes. Murder is murder whether or not the perpetrator wears a uniform.
I have no respect for nations, armed forces or individuals who make excuses for destructive or even inhumane actions committed under the pretense of extraordinary conditions. ,

Never because unlike white guilt westerners they have spines

Apologize to who exactly?

t. hezbollah supporter

What is this copypasta. I saw some guy with the Lebanese flag type the same thing. Proxy?

Never, we're not gonna apologize for slavery because we only enslaved our enemies.

Attached: dasdddddddddddddd.png (467x829, 689K)

How is it different when koran tells you not to enslave other muslims

blacks

Slavery is not different anywhere else. Slavery has always been about owning humans for unpaid or unfairly compensated work. Arab countries are still guilty for possessing African and Asian workers and maids. They are treated just as America treated it's African cotton slaves.

to whom
blackoids or wh*Toids

I apologise for losing against colonism and made us free our slaves

Your race will always live on with the shame of being a slave whether you were black or white.

won't

Attached: IMG_20190413_190100.jpg (298x298, 20K)

You're wrong slavery wasn't based or justified by race in mena. Besides most slaves were included as part of the society as their jobs were to work in houses or in the military. Things like that. Unlike the slaves of the new world. That is why we don't have african-arab culture but the US has african-american culture. Babies born to muslim father and a slave mother were considered the father's children. We considered them arabs. While in the new world the one drop rule meant that mixed babies were black and not white.
So who do we have to apologies for? african-arabs? european-arabs? no such thing.
honkeys however have to apologies NOW

what's wrong with slavery?
blacks and whites aren't fully human

>Slavery in mena was different from slavery that was practiced in the west.

source? I highly doubt the omani/berber slave trade was any different from the trans-pacific slave trade

Afghanistan and Pakistan aren't mena and had nothing to do with that. Turkey is and was the most barbaric of the entire region

>Copper alloy bracelet forms were recognized and used for currency as transactions from the end of 15th century to the mid 20th century. Their metal content varied from copper to brass. Most Manilla were manufactured in England or France, and like trade beads, were used for trades with Africa.
>The local chiefs on the slave coast of West Africa traded their human cargo, for many different commodities and the Manilla was one of them. This Manilla was manufactured in Birmingham between 1830 and 1850, was being shipped to Africa to be bartered for one slave, each Manilla, these slaves were then packed into hulls of ships and taken to the West Indies and the Americas to be sold for vast profits if they did not die from the journey.

How about Africa itself is going to apologize for the collaboration of human slave cargos?

Attached: Lupe.jpg (640x640, 128K)

slaving our enemies is one of the best things Muhammad (peace upon him and his pure family) told as to do

Attached: IMG_20190204_145407.jpg (395x526, 40K)

look here:

hey

we were victims

plus were not mena

shutup you were/are mena and you should be proud of it

we're cucked by mena

thanks for the encouragement bro but it must be said

Sudanese are Congoid niggers.

>dominican republic says this
Kill yourself you hypobitch

Blacks, I say whites and asians from now on should be enslaved and we’ll give blacks paid jobs to as slavemaster function (and engineering ofc).

No slavery there.

threads like these will only bring in twelve year olds from mena who think slavery is funny because they were banned because of it from their fortnite chatroom
case in point
i blame bad parenting

Once you run out of oil you are in deep shit.

reminder libya went back to enslaving black africans. thanks a lot hillary and obama

Attached: Libya.webm (264x480, 1.39M)

wt??

Doubtful Venezuela, has a shit ton more oil than the gulf and Iran has the third largest oil reserves in the world and both those countries are poor. Gulf Arabs tend be very smart business men in general and its very doubtful they won't become Japan tier in a few generations

it's ok

Sudanese enslaved Bantus and Nilotics
They are Arab

don't forget the turks

You give too much credit to Arab monkeys. Venezuela also has shit oil quality, is embargoed by the US and has a higher population than any Gulf state.

>Your race will always live on with the shame of being a slave
Nafris and Arabs were crusader slaves and random European country slaves

Bam you're a slave

Attached: Slavery-irons.jpg (740x457, 24K)

I hate white people

Attached: B}.png (803x528, 767K)

Your nation is anti black.

apologize to arabs, now. I don't appreciate racism.

Arabs are the color of shit

>a-any s-second n-n-now
muh oil will run out is a meme to price gouge petrol

Yeah right, you knew that it's evening now in the Netherlands that's why you can say this to me safely but try to say this when it's still light but I know you won't because my skin color photo can BTFO you, fat racist.

you've been saying that for the past 50 years or so. lmao
surely any day now.

they're not cucks who will apologize for something that was once universally accepted

Living standards are still shit in UAE even with all the wealth.

for pajeets yes, but no locals

Why are you in france ahmed?

>gets BTFO
>ad hominem
like clockwork

Attached: 1564987179148.jpg (471x388, 94K)

Let me see your UAE passport with a timestamp then please

>Somalia
So they enslaved themselves?

why should we apologize? we have been colonized for billions of years by european powers

Apologize to who ?
>Balck Africans
My apology
>Europeans
Never enslaved them

Attached: 1565901495965.gif (220x124, 73K)

are you retarded?

>he still believe that shit

They're not. You're just brainwashed to hate arabs for no good reason

lmao was going to post this but sarcastically. standard 'slim deflection

however, you still have slaves today
> billions of years

ok I'll say 'SLAVERY!' and you will say 'SORRY!'
ready?

SLAVERY!

Attached: Mustafa Jamal.jpg (646x644, 39K)

why do they come to our country?

There is slavery in the Persian Gulf and in Arab countries such as Mauritania, Sudan or southern Arabia

MENA = ISIS

Dominicans are black but hate blacks. fuck off, racist. At least they don't oppress Haitians.

No we aren't ISIS

Attached: 1565717467275.jpg (675x675, 94K)

Pasta or not, this man is correct. You don't get to kill just because your boss said you should, regardless of the clothes you wear. You don't get to abuse or restrict their movement either.

> Dominicans are black but hate blacks
source? What the fuck are you talking about, what have you said racist? you're fucking retarded

That's odd, he looks like he's having fun

ISIS is the definition of being muslim. Prove me wrong.

Well they focus on militarism more than they focus on Muslim prayers and laws + they are more intolerant than modern and historical Muslims

But most of the Muslims dislike me for being a weeb and that make me sad because I defend them usually

Attached: 1565887890142.jpg (850x696, 91K)

>not enslaving europeans
cucks
were iraqis enslaved by mongols lol even more cucked

>focus on militarism
sure, early muslims werent that militant... wait, nope
>Muslim prayers and laws
they literally impose the most strict forms of shariah
>they are more intolerant than modern and historical Muslims
well, maybe you're right, but should muslims be tolerant towards infidels in wartime?

>being a weeb
just stop being a weeb
or at least stop constanly attaching these awful pics to your posts

Wikipedia like everything else. and also my african american (aa) friend told me this and also ome other haitian dude

don't bully him you cunt

There was no point we used Turkic and Bantu slaves
Mongols never enslaved us
They weren't that militants actually

I'm talking about ISIS soldiers they impose sharia on other Muslims not on themselves

No one (soldiers) is tolerant toward anyone in war time, that apply to all nations

I like using them

Attached: 1565901513257.jpg (448x468, 51K)

Attached: abu-nabut-and-negro-slaves-in-cairo-artist-ernest-benecke-german-born-KNMTYP.jpg (1019x1390, 182K)

>They weren't that militants actually
>arabic_caliphate_map

>I'm talking about ISIS soldiers they impose sharia on other Muslims not on themselves
How do you even know? Were you an ISIS member?

>I like using them

it's annoying and that's why people generaly hate weebfags

> Wikipedia like everything else
lmao doubt
> and also my african american friend told me this
your African American friend is an idiot
Do you really relate to a whole nationality just because of the experience of a racist black idiot?
> and also some other Haitian dude
Haitians hate Dominicans
you're just larping like a retard

Arab imperialism =/= Muslim militarism

No I was never a member of that disgusting organization but they don't implement sharia on themselves drugs alcohol non married sex etc were very popular among them

I can't stop at this point

Attached: 1565985171470.jpg (750x1334, 103K)

>european-arabs? no such thing
HEY!

it were found you were raped by berbers not arabs jorge

>White slavery never existed
>Russia dabs on Muhammadans
I love you Kremlinbot friend

Attached: 497634b98bc1a2fa8ca918a17c16e378.jpg (400x300, 24K)

Same thing, mohamed

What the fuck are you talking about burrito?
Slavery is still up and ongoing business here.

>"What the fuck are you talking about burrito?"
>"Slavery is still up and ongoing business here."

Attached: 1560231738847.jpg (1357x960, 103K)

only white people are autistic enough to apologize for the actions of dead people

based

Slavs were probably the most enslaved whites in the islamic world.

>What the fuck are you talking about burrito?
>Slavery is still up and ongoing business here

Attached: 805.jpg (707x1000, 203K)

>Mongols never enslaved us
Yeah they just slaughtered your people.