This normal in america?

This normal in america?

Attached: Capture.png (946x877, 132K)

why do american cops get off this kind of behaviour

There’s a reason no criminal entity has ever beaten the swat.

Yes.
Not only that, but they actually are supportive of their totalitarian-tier police.

The price of freedom

Tough luck. Don’t want to have your house raided? Then don’t look like a criminal. Those people should consider themselves lucky that their provocations (grandma behaving erratically, refusal to comply, etc.) didn’t result in a heroic law enforcement officer justifiably shooting them.

based

you're being ironic but I bet Jow Forumstards actually believe that

Does sudan even have police? For real tho.

Is she going to sue or what?

I don't udnerstand how american police manages to be so much worse than European police. Not gonna act like they're always a shining beacon of morality, but they don't actively make me feel unsafe when I see them.

Everyone can be armed so they need to take every step necessary to protect their own ass.

>but they don't actively make me feel unsafe when I see them
Me either, though I've never interacted with cops in a big city.

yeah, complicit in the ousted islamist govt's corruption, and now heavily cucked by the rampant janjaweed militias. Basically enforcers for the state

This
Maybe their methods are rude, but at least they can protect their citizens, unlike cucked police in other countries

>police
>Basically enforcers for the state
Wow, really?

yeah, they've wisened up after the coup but they'd literally arrest opposition, minorities along with their superiors in the national intelligence service. They're vindictive and prejudiced in their methods and a lot of them are running criminal enterprises in the background

They also own customs and run a 100-200% VAT on everything including cars.

>put booby traps all over your house and garden
>swat yourself
I wonder why nobody ever tried it

So someone swated there house? I don't see how that's the cops fault

yes. if you try to resist they shoot your dog and your son and your wife. look up ruby ridge

What a violent, repressive shithole.

Do they call Warrant order a License order in Britain?

>OI M8! Show us your licence for that TV or we will arest ya!
>But do you have a License order for that???

God, i though the brazilian army executing musicians at mid-day was bad

Attached: 15380344_1553377384677634_524088975346898120_n.jpg (604x717, 31K)

They have a warrant, the judge will probably side with the cops. Worst case scenario for the cop responsible is getting fired, but most likely he'll just get a paid vocation.

I've been pulled over once in my whole life by a city cop and he was a total dickhead to me. I was nice to him but from the start he was really rude and cold towards me. I've never been pulled over before or gotten a ticket, but I guess he really didn't care that it was a first time offense and gave me a ticket anyway.
I'm not even black I don't get what his deal is.