Can I move to Germany

Can I move to Germany

Attached: 1280px-Otto_Albert_Koch_Varusschlacht_1909.jpg (1280x1793, 601K)

im sorry you cant

>wanting to be a barbarian who doesn't have to pay rent to landlords in overcrowded cities while getting to select how he sells his labor from a very limited number of low-paying, back-breaking jobs available to a member of the plebeian class
Why would anyone reject civilization?

So why aren't you living in the woods then user

what's up with the spiked club lol

Only if you have a BBC.

This might come to a shock to most Americans but you can't simply move to another country by virtue of being an American. Yes you can, if you qualify for a work visa or a student visa.

What if I just go there and live in the woods or something

Germany is a densely populated as Maryland. There are no 'woods'. All forests are under supervision and ownership of the state forestry authority.

Somebody is going to find you. And being that you are an illegal he is allowed to make you his sex slave. Unless you aren't into scat play I wouldn't recommend this route.

What if I live on the streets

you can pretend to be syrian and start working at a kebab place

You will get your ass deported the first time the cops check randomly check your ID. We don't have a big homeless population because the welfare state guarantees housing to all citizens, so you'd be already sticking out and would be subject to checks often.

So you guys let in smelly niggers and arabs but you won't let in a white Germanic American?

Attached: 1551578359503.jpg (309x305, 62K)

Yes

No, you are not white
No, yo are not germanic
Yes, you are a smelly mongrel
Yes, we will bully you and deport you if you come here

You're not german sweaty :)

>white
Right.

Smelly niggers and Arabs that have a constitutionally guaranteed righ of asylum because they are fleeing war and political persecution. Are you implying that you have it worse than someone who comes from a war zone? Can you explain to me why you think so?

I'm a white German American from Wisconsin. I'm not some disgusting mutt.

Attached: 1535307766400.jpg (736x490, 29K)

I was in the military but I got kicked out because I was diagnosed with mental illness. What am I supposed to do

Attached: 1554074543630.png (421x462, 254K)

If you think that are able to contribute something to German society society you are free to get in line and apply for a work visa but considering those inquiries about living like a hobo I doubt that this is the case.

We don't need you. Alteast arabs will usually start to work as a barber or kebab salesman

Why is everything about jobs and contributing to the economy? What about taking care of your white Germanic brother

I don't know how to

Plus there are no more woods

where is Germany?

We don't need trailer park hobos like you and we don't give a shit about your genetics

You are right on many of the things but Germans were not barbarians and did not live in the forest.

You Americans are our Mexicans

When I visit Germany I'll tell stasi you're a Nazi with a terrorist plot to topple the government and I'll tell seargent rameriz occupying Germany that you're planning to attack us bases, apologize and recognize White Americans unilateral right to live in Germany.

I thought those where poles

No, Poles actually do have a right to live and work in Germany and come here legally.

I don't know, can you?

>a white Germanic American?
kek

>Legall...
>gets raided by us occupation forces and police/federal troops

Attached: tenor (2).gif (320x166, 1.13M)

I'd rather have an autistic american over here who at least looks like a human than some goat herders who come from a 3rd world shithole. If Muhammad with his 5 wives and 20 cildren can come over and easily get the citizenship of this godforsaken shithole then yes, you can come.

Americans on top
German btch occupied on bottom

Attached: 33657737-angry-man-and-woman-begging-a-pardon-isolated-on-white.jpg (933x1300, 91K)

Based krautbro

Attached: 1553542596365.jpg (360x451, 62K)

Come to Belgium Germanic man

are you really so butthurt now after Germans ITT not begging you to come here?
if you were actually serious about coming here google or almost any other search engine would be more useful than asking here if you can come or not
you'll most likely never interact with the people ITT irl anyway so why do you even ask us if you were serious about it, just look it up wether you fulfill the criterias or not

Are burgers allowed in Berlin techno clubs

Ofc why wouldn't they