NO FUTURE

NO FUTURE
NO SEX
NO KIDS
it's over for them

Attached: japan-flag-700x4673425.jpg (700x467, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/9630080/swedish-girl-19-kicked-off-bus-by-sexist-driver-for-not-wearing-enough-clothes-in-27c-heatwave/
worldpopulationreview.com/countries/total-fertility-rate/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>OH NO! A COUNTRY IS FINALLY DECLINING IN POPULATION FOR ONCE INSTEAD OF INFINITELY GROWING TO FEED OUR CAPITALIST MACHINE! WHAT A DISASTER THEY NEED REFUGEES NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-16 soyjak - Google Search.png (231x218, 15K)

they need many migrants and they take them right now but not enough atleast 1-2 million in the next few years if they want to stay relevant

What should I do?

Attached: 865uikuthtr76urekweher65yr.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

Whitu piggus and kokujins will change that

Have sex and children or take migrants

Ignore the burger, it's what everyone else does.

>it's what everyone else does.
that would be what?

It seems like I have to start studying Mandarin

Austria's birth rate is 1.49baby/1woman (2016)
It’s almost the same as us

Good idea
but we actually do something about it and take many migrants

we need to import BLACK BVLLS to impregnate our women

Why modern westerners so fucking impressionable? They innocently belive everything media says like chinkgooks

It is difficult
Japanese is the language is the world's most difficult to learn it

And it is difficult to make a lover than I learn Japanese

Attached: 1565926579219.jpg (1728x2176, 669K)

Well that would be a good idea because there are many young African men that look for a new place to live
what?

Japan is overpopulated anyways

you should make English the work language to make it easier for migrants

> take many migrants
Sorry to hear that. Führer is crying under gravestone.

post your chin, we want to see your odds getting a GF
You dont need to post face, just post chin will you?

Why is this a bad thing?
many Japanese want diversity and take migrants to stay economically relevant

If Islam will rule in the future
I am not interested in the future of the country

>Ignore the burger,
burger??
USA?

Attached: original.gif (500x282, 1.48M)

>rule
it's probably not going to rule but it's going to be much bigger

Based and blackpilled

If the future belongs to non-white/non-Western shitraces then I am glad we're boiling the oceans and cutting the rain forests. Let it be a glorious funeral pyre for Humanity and Civilization. Better this world be dead than to have it in the hands of those subhumans.

your no future no sex no kids shit is just that. literally western media propaganda to push their progressive agendas.your birth rate is as horrible as japanese.
the fucking same literally goes for whites but your media doesnt tell you that and believe this shit.

always you think whites are fucking safe and doing fucking well, only japanese are bad at everything. i literally have never seen western media saying something good about japanese society. nearly all of them have been trying to describe us as subhumans in an absolutely regressive society.

What I dont get is that Japanese government wants people to GTFO Tokyo to go populate other cities, they even went as far as giving out like 1,000,000yen to japanese to go relocate to a different city or something.
Yet lately there's tons of gaijin making this problem even bigger by moving into central Tokyo, the very same spot Japanese government wants to see depopulated by natives.

You never see a gaijin wanting to move to other city outside of Tokyo, Osaka or Kyoto.
Gaijin will turn Tokyo into a diverse shithole like New York or London.

Attached: que-11198111886.jpg (320x180, 20K)

thesun.co.uk/news/9630080/swedish-girl-19-kicked-off-bus-by-sexist-driver-for-not-wearing-enough-clothes-in-27c-heatwave/

Also, we hear the news that too many rape cases happen in Sweden and police stopped dealing with them because other kinds of crimes like homicide also happen a lot. It's terrifying.

I used to be immigrants policy supporter. But I don't want to hear or see my fellow nationals being raped by immigrants.

It is an imitation other than me

Attached: meidoragon.gif (420x270, 1.54M)

N oyou dont understand I have seen the news and they are happy that Japan is now accepting diversity and migration we dont think you are bad
these few incidences can happen everywhere and most people think it is fake becuase many japanese want refugees or migratns in gernerl

>becuase many japanese want refugees or migratns in gernerl
How did you know? There's no one who wants refugees or immigrants around me.

I watched a video where a guy interviewed people and I saw a video on the news where the people said that they are happy that so many cultrues are flourishing in Japan

Do you have the addresses of the videos? Or were the on TV?

and you are not even Japanese or even really there so what do you know?

they dont cover japan as a diverse society. never. what are you smoking. they one-sidedly treat us as their enemy and the model of anti diverse society.

or are you that korean girl poster? your english is similar to her. if so im out cause i cant understand your point at all.

TV and youtube but I dont remember the name of it
>they one-sidedly treat us as their enemy and the model of anti diverse society.
yes but now that they accept diversity they like them

I am Japanese. We rarely talk about politics or topics about foreign countries. But last time I talked about these things, the topic was terror attacks caused by arabic people in Europe and my boss told that it's horrific incident but considering what white people did in the history, it's consequence and I and my coworker agreed.

With that logic Japan also should have many terror attacks considering what horrible thing you did in history
that makes no sense but these terror attacks dont even have anything to do with migration

>With that logic Japan also should have many terror attacks considering what horrible thing you did in history
Yeah. But still, blood on our hands is little compared to one on yours

>that makes no sense but these terror attacks dont even have anything to do with migration
Do you think so? I don't. Immigrants have caused terror attacks in Europe

why are you defending western media so much. also you are lying cause we dont really accept any immigrants.
what the western media/journos want to push on japan is a society full of brown people, muslim refugees blacks from african countries, and gays like a western one.

however they dont even understand any geographical/racial fact, and only project their sjw rainbow model onto us like you are doing here.
if we took a mass immigrant policy it wouldnt be like that. cause wed just import similar looking southeast asians. its like european countries importing slavs.

chin?

Attached: 9949f83b.jpg (380x422, 46K)

chinchin

No, you don't need to.

I think that Japanese is very superior

Attached: DPjHIFUVwAArmRF.jpg (998x750, 80K)

I don't know if Japanese is superior to English. But I don't want my country to adapt any other language as the public language. Japanese language is what makes Japanese Japanese.

I'm not really defending them but in that case I agree with them
>Japanese language is what makes Japanese Japanese.
but you have to let go of this way of thinking and adopt a more including mindest

Attached: LWA2.gif (320x180, 3.94M)

Have sex [spoiler]with me[/spoiler]

Attached: DEhzsgnXcAMatG0.jpg (661x882, 113K)

and are you also ignoring what im talking about?

the rainbow narrative from western media is ridiculous and a fucking fantasy.
i cant count it as "good news". they just write a very biased article totally based on a western progressive narrative.

i traveled to vietnam a few months ago. they were like a "diverse asian society". some looked typical southeast asians
but the clerks at the convenience store and the restaurant nearby my hotel looked like genuine korean young girls, some looked like chinese normies, some looked like us. its very asian. not slightly look like the western model.

its by far from the diverse society western progressives want, and they never mention it and instead keep pushing their western fantasy on us.

Having different Asian culture would be a good beginning but having people from Africa or the middle east gives even more diversity so its even better

How do you say 'I want to fix Japan's birth rate problem!' in Japanese?

Attached: 3092933697536.jpg (500x454, 19K)

That's really tiring

Attached: 20190523142549.jpg (600x338, 32K)

thats not the real nature of the diverse society of the west tho?
you import the immigrants just because your birth rate is as low as japanese, you want to keep your capitalism growing, and your geographical reason. middle east and africa are just near euro.

and the western media has hid it while describing japan as a regressive shithole. all in all, the modern western media just wants japan to be like the west, and shits on anything non western in japan. they never treat us as good guys. when they find us close to their fantasy, they finally vocalise like "japan is starting to understand what diversity (us western progressives and our ideals) is ". they dont ever value any of our own/asian part of our society.

thats what im consistently talking about.

Well no matter what Japan has become more progressive and western because to my knowlege most japanese people want and do the same thing what europeans and americans do so will support migration and diversity no matter what and they will not care about backwards japanese ideals anymore
but that is a good thing becuase you will get all the positive affect of mass migration from different regions of the world and becuase if you not do it your country will simply collapse

better fate than being raped by a bunch of Muhammed's

Japan, I showed the japanese foreign exchange student around my school and gave him my contact, he seemed like a cool guy and I want to email him and see if he wants to hang out, should I?

bump

'Watashi wa Nihonjin ga Daikirai, Shinjimae!'

Attached: baka.jpg (418x352, 38K)

South Korea has the lowest birth rate according to this article. So.... we should help them out. hehe

worldpopulationreview.com/countries/total-fertility-rate/

Attached: Birth rate.png (608x219, 10K)

all the japs in this thread fuck you hiroshima niggasaki wasnt enough fuck u jap slant eyed midget faggots that draw autistic pictures and play DDR fuk u

Abe may not like it but I'm gonna go breed with Japanese women

I wonder who's behind the original post.

Attached: 1539492517930.jpg (2096x3024, 1.67M)

I feel so bad for people on Jow Forums sometimes, it's almost as if the small amount of involuntary celibates there are in the world all organize here.

lol you are totally ignoring my talking point like modern western media/journos/lefties do. ive wondered what/who has convinced westerners like you that way. the rainbow model is completely pointless. its just sjws wet dream. its quite annoying and even out of control that the western media always only repeats the unrealistic shit and tries to make us out to be weird evil wrongthinkers.

americans import immigrants mainly from latin countries. wed do from southeast asian countries. its all about geographical and historical reasons. you have done from africa/the middle east cause your geography and history are like that, and you have/share something historical in common with them.

in our case, it would just be southeast asia. we have such histories and relationships with them and they are our neighborhoods. whats wrong with it? amerimutts dont import immigrants from the middle east/africa outside their traditional immigration policy. they just take some refugees. the blacks have always been there due to the slavery.

also you should be aware that the western "diversity" hasnt been caused by a "cultural" ideal. its just done by an "economic" or "capitalistic" ideal. you should be honest here. you just tries to discover and rationalise the "cultural" values afterwards

dude i dont understand ur gook speak ching hcong chong chong ching chong oh i have a bad day i tink i gon kirr myserf ching chonng

Attached: 1527371121550.png (748x400, 409K)

i'm not that weeb retard
No, we have people from east asia, south asia, india, middle east, africans and americans here and you are ignoring my point that japanese people WANT people from all over the world not only south asia and anyways asian coulture are so diferent with diferent culture, religion and races so it would be a musltiethnical, multicultural soceity with religions like Islam and Christianity so it will be happening anyways and there is nothing wrong with that

the op seems pushing k-poop so hard lol

hi kim how are you doing there lol

but just being korean does not make my opinion invalid or not right

>i'm not that weeb retard

Attached: 1542356163325.png (1416x939, 590K)

>but just being korean
ahhh you really kim ? lol
so again what are doing there ?

genuine curious
what are you doing there ? kim

no I meant IF I would be korean

>implying beta white gaijins have a chance
Jap women were made to be BLACKED by Vinicius João Socrates Da Silva do Nacimento

they're even acknowledging it in their anime

Attached: 1495466890926.jpg (1920x1036, 274K)

good that they finally open up to it and make it normal

then why are you only collecting k-poop shits ?

Attached: T3vNI.png (705x403, 277K)

he's obsessed with them because they have surgery and lots of make-up

ok im korean but what is the problem with that?

he confessed . I thought he was psycho lol

so again what are you doing there ?

I'm living here

student ?

no i grow up here

why did your parents move there ?
South korea seems like better place for korean to live in than there .

I dont really know

is your obsession with Japan after your parents ?

I'm not obsessed I just want to help you guys

you had better help your people then
they are actually falling into hell hole rn

no this is your country if you dont change soon

>says Austria
sooner or later women kill a country. let them go.

South korea could be annexed by nk this year .
do you know what happened in sk August 15th ?

what is bad about a unified Korea?

actually nothing bad for Japanese people .
but I thought you didnt want it .

Ok no racism but can someone explain why "take in more migrants" is the only answer to a low population?
Eventually having that many people stuffed in one place is just plain unsustainable, isn't it more worth it to preserve your culture traditions values, language, stories and religion than to take in refugees who are going to take 3 generations to integrate anyways?
Eventually every country is going to run out of immigrants and the birthrate is going to plummet to sustainable levels anyways, why not just deal with the consequences now and keep your culture alive?

let STONE PITBVLL 141 impregnate all your women

Attached: 1565946454155.webm (724x400, 2.89M)

>going to take 3 generations to integrate anyways
thats not gonna happen , if you accept a bunch of them in . Japan experienced it .

yeah sooner or later it's gonna happen to every developed country

Attached: 1519994595203.png (606x767, 488K)

>the most difficult
Chinese

for me, it's arabian/arabic

Attached: 1562643699349.png (762x766, 476K)