/éire/

éire/pol/ refugees fuck off and take your NP leprechaun with you edition

Attached: 1552552383760.jpg (1416x2000, 247K)

op as béarla, tuairisc agus neamhsuim a dhéanamh

Original post is supposed to be in Irish, the thread is supposed to be in English.

Tráthnóna.

Attached: 1548583803561.jpg (1683x1690, 281K)

with your dead language

>naoi

Attached: 1562786498549.jpg (1920x1576, 870K)

This user has birthday today and almost no one congratulated him. Wish him a happy birthday :)!"§3

Is that you?

ocht

i'm on the hash lads

haha poorfag

we'd makes me paro

Attached: mfw.png (921x867, 404K)

Your toler - destroyed forever

seems to be no éire/pol/ tonight so i'll shack up here

Attached: 45904897975_9f57f2d8d4_b.jpg (1024x576, 89K)

I wish we were more diverse, honestly the refugee crisis and non white immigrants are going to places and killing local and national cultures of places in Europe and North America, while we're a boring generic pink (or white if you prefer) skinned English speaking nation with no culture and we're never reviving any Celtic or Viking or whatever bullshit so PoC would literally benefit us the most. If all the non whites of Europe and north America were brought here instead we'd save the west and actually have diversity for once and actually be culturally enriched, I pray and dream and think about this every day, please we need diversity

Attached: 1562930211990.jpg (495x396, 31K)

(((podhoretz)))

need me a taigess to ride my gae bulg

sorry lad, none of our girls want to catch aids

Reminder to report and ignore yikesnigger

The OP?

kek

Halo

Attached: 1565898994730.png (640x880, 718K)

hi, how are you

well lad, do you have any saddam anime memes?

Dig a ditch muh cor ja! :) Cod arse too?

Attached: 1563470853941.jpg (212x259, 26K)

Fine, you ?

Attached: 1565901513257.jpg (448x468, 51K)

ok

I don't have any, sorry lad
???

Attached: 1565827371939.jpg (320x291, 29K)

Good to hear that

Attached: 1565897454006.png (591x621, 353K)

no worries bud

Attached: xin_02120330172793132606140.jpg (360x513, 43K)

This made Kek

Attached: 1565899340839.gif (244x248, 113K)

>???
Don't worry about it bud, that's just the soyrish language

Attached: 1564962214894.gif (500x333, 2.58M)

But Irish is chad though

Attached: 1565883890325.png (446x393, 299K)

haha :)

Then why was it replaced by English?

Good post.

Attached: 1564597339327.jpg (1200x1600, 181K)

numerical superiority of English invaders.

Attached: 800px-Swedish_Empire_(1560-1815)_en2.png (800x982, 423K)

Hmm, that sure is rough. I mean, it's not like you couldn't have, oh I don't know, resisted it, revolted or something.
Let's compare Swedish occupation of Finland.
Well, they never tried to swedify us. That's why we are not swedish linguistically or genetically.
You are English. There's just no denying that.

Now, a more interesting comparison would be Russian occupation of Finland.
They tried to Russify us. But we killed them. We killed the people they sent over here to watch over our russification. We killed them- and then we got our independence.
You - you had your independence with 2000 casualties and it was already after you had become English.

Attached: 1565894426489.jpg (265x265, 40K)

swedes are dumb to be fair, i mean look at all the niggers
>implying genetics ever changed here
kek

Forced Anglofication

Attached: 1565870913820.png (1600x1028, 575K)

imagine spending your Friday night doing this lol. I just feel bad for you.

Is fearr liom a deirfiúr.

Good girl, good post.

Attached: 1536593201799.jpg (1166x1620, 1.27M)

well. I don't deny that you weren't the same as the english to start with. And the english are more mixed with non-English than you.
But you are English. There's no denying that. You were conquered and you were assimilated.
Northern Ireland is perfect proof of that.

Say that in Irish.

What are you doing in /eire/ ?

>using /éire/ rather than /eire/
FUCKING CRINGE
Stop forcing your dead language on us

Isn't it pronounced the same way?

ní mór duit gnéas a bheith agat

Sorry, I just don't know what you're saying. Could you repeat it in English, your native language?

>asks people to speak Irish
>then gets mad at them for it
This is your brain on Russian vodka

níl :)

What is it, 10% of the Irish who speak Irish? And majority of them are boomers who will die soon? Damn, that's gotta be rough!

nil?

Thanks
I wanted to greet the Irish (I want to do the same in Finland general) and /mena/ is slow af lately

Attached: 1565784533095.jpg (850x1360, 191K)

You stupid westbrit nigger. If you wanted it in English the general should be called /ire/

Alright. This is the only general I go to, because I have questions for the "Irish". I don't know why their "country" exists, I think they would be better off as part of the UK.

look at this slanty eyed chink cunt lol. finns (or china swedes heh) aren't white.

Attached: auvinen000.jpg (387x230, 16K)

Same way you don't want to be part of Sweden they don't want to be part of the UK

Attached: 1565869675545.jpg (824x579, 85K)

Ahahhaha, good one.

The difference, of course, is that Finns speak Finnish, Finns are Finnish, Finland is Finnish.
The Irish speak English, the Irish are English and Ireland is... "Irish"? What even is Irish? A name for people who live on that island? But they are in no way different from the English except for in religion which in 2019 is not relevant when it comes to deciding what country Ireland should be part of. And we see that Ireland would be fine as a part of the UK when we look at Wales, or Scotland, or the Northern part of Ireland.

Attached: iq.png (1800x580, 1022K)

I'm not Irish but they are different in every imaginable way expect for language

Attached: 1565881437251.png (1217x1730, 1.73M)

Like in what way?
When comparing to the Scottish and the Northern Irish, what makes the independent Irish so different that they wouldn't be perfect as part of the UK?

Like I said I'm not Irish it is better to ask them instead of me user

Attached: 1565825313951.jpg (900x1058, 108K)

why do you care? do you not have bigger priorities in life? says a lot about you

Oh, but I have asked them. In several editions of this general... They never give me a proper answer, they just start coping and seething. It's unfortunate what pride does to people. They will never accept themselves for who they really are.

I am just confused. That's all.

>two yikesanons AND the retarded finn nigger
Time to close the tab

My apology if I annoyed you I'm leaving

Attached: 1565900166092.png (541x1000, 506K)

No, you're good, it's the finnspammer we hate.

English people don't play hurling. Also they are pretty dumb and vote for shite like Brexit, and they have a much larger population than everyone else so like nah.
Oh and those lower class soccer people are pretty cancer, but I guess that's most soccer fans. And speaking of class, the whole class thing is pretty cancer. All their politicans come from noble Eton educated backgrounds. Every their token everyman politician Farage is son of diplomats.
Lots of things really.

Attached: 1545959327284.jpg (2000x1638, 988K)

We've answered you before, then a Russian blew you the fuck out using your own arguments and you went on a spastic rant against him. You ask the same questions not only every thread but multiple times a thread, then you ignore the answers and spam your own posts again and again. You're not even Finnish, we know you're using a proxy.

>English people don't play hurling.
Wow. That truly is such a shocking thing. Almost like Southern Finns don't herd reindeer. Lappland independence now!!
>Also they are pretty dumb and vote for shite like Brexit
Pretty sure Scotland voted remain, but they're also remaining in the UK despite the vote
>and they have a much larger population than everyone else so like nah
still dont see how you're different from your northern brethren or Scotland...
> lower class soccer people are pretty cancer, but I guess that's most soccer fans
dont you have lower class people in Ireland?
>All their politicans come from noble Eton educated backgrounds. Every their token everyman politician Farage is son of diplomats.
Hmm, but you would be your own country within the UK, so would that affect you ?
>Lots of things really.
If I'm being honest, you haven't convinced me... at all...

Retarded. You talk about the Russian who used 3 arguments.
Right now I can only remember one, which was vodka. Come on.
Stop being dishonest to yourself.
Even all the three arguments ( although I can only remember 1 i know the rest weren't valid either way) combined would be nothing compared to the language argument alone.
Not to mention the difference in development and equality and culture and genetics between Finland and Russia.
You are a stupid person. You always bring that up. It was retarded then and it's retarded now.
Is that your coping mechanism?
Can you even speak Irish?

>Wow. That truly is such a shocking thing. Almost like Southern Finns don't herd reindeer. Lappland independence now!!
They also don't play Gaelic football, or Irish music. These are unique parts of our culture, and they wouldn't be cause for independence.... if that is they weren't suppressed violently around hundred years ago.
>Pretty sure Scotland voted remain, but they're also remaining in the UK despite the vote
Your point?
>still dont see how you're different from your northern brethren or Scotland...
Arlene wouldn't be pleased user! But you're right, many up north are our brethern, but many others wouldn't like to be identified as such because they in turn have different cultural practices.
>dont you have lower class people in Ireland?
Sure, but they are mostly confine to cities which I don't venture into much. Guess that is the same in England but in Ireland we are significantly more rural whilst England is the opposite. This poses challenges of course for service provision, but once again a cultural difference because the sort of community element is diffferent depending on whether you live in an urban or rural setting.
>Hmm, but you would be your own country within the UK, so would that affect you ?
Yes? Take Scotland which we just referenced, they never vote Tory, often end up with Tory governments which they despise and are now being dragged out of the EU despite not having voted for it.
>If I'm being honest, you haven't convinced me... at all...
I'm only telling you the facts. Whether you want to accept them or not is up to you.

Attached: 1542632872496.jpg (1075x1518, 745K)

god i wish pyra would keep me on diapers

>They also don't play Gaelic football, or Irish music
You can enjoy these within the United Kingdom
>Your point?
Brexit is not enough reason for you to be independent
>Guess that is the same in England but in Ireland we are significantly more rural whilst England is the opposite
I believe these lower class English would still remain in England and thus remain a problem of their own island.
>Yes? Take Scotland which we just referenced, they never vote Tory, often end up with Tory governments which they despise and are now being dragged out of the EU despite not having voted for it.
Very well, think of it this way:
If Ireland joins the United Kingdom, that will either unite the British isles as one, or, it will break them apart. Don't you think so? It would increase the power outside of England. It would increase the chances of Scottish independence and Irish unification. Even Wales might be independent then!
>I'm only telling you the facts.
Sure, sure, you're telling me facts, but these facts are not enough.
I understand that there are differences between you and the UK, I do! I promise I do. But these are no more than regional differences, and sure, some differences in government, but nothing important. Nothing that will affect the average citizen. If we went by your logic, then every city should be independent!

forgot to tag

Based.

The duality of man.

Please leave this thread. I am the only Finn on /eire/ and you are making me look bad .
GTFO.

weird flags in éire today lads whats going on

Attached: 1540298660942.jpg (400x323, 51K)

>believe these lower class English would still remain in England and thus remain a problem of their own island
Aside from the fact that they can vote, in large numbers, and oh ya are now in the same country as me....
>It would increase the chances of Scottish independence and Irish unification
How? And both of those are going to happen in the next few decades or years anyways.
>then every city should be independent
Yes, every city has their own sports, and music, and has been involved in wars with other cities for centuries.... yes....
>You can enjoy these within the United Kingdom
Couldn't a century ago, bit too late now.
>Brexit is not enough reason for you to be independent
Brexit = Britain
Britain != Ireland
Tu comprende?

You're not even Finnish.

>Aside from the fact that they can vote, in large numbers, and oh ya are now in the same country as me....
English people are smarter, on average, than the Irish
>How? And both of those are going to happen in the next few decades or years anyways.
Imagine brexit vote with all of the UK and Ireland. And no, they are not going to happen. Lol.
>Yes, every city has their own sports, and music, and has been involved in wars with other cities for centuries.... yes....
Cities have rivalries. If not cities then regions.
>Couldn't a century ago, bit too late now.
Couldn't a century ago, but time's have changed. Time to let it go.
>Brexit = Britain
>Britain != Ireland
>Tu comprende?
Ireland would fit in just fine. Same as Scotland, even after Brexit Scotland will choose to be part of the UK. Northern Ireland loves the UK so much that they would rather be with them than with you !

>brexit
>putting yourself into recession
>smart
Heh.
>Imagine brexit vote with all of the UK and Ireland
And?
>And no, they are not going to happen
Oh, and expert on Irish and Scottish affairs (not) I see. Care to explain your thesis professor?
>Cities have rivalries. If not cities then regions.
Rivalries = Wars? Is this the five thousand and one Finnish IQ in action?
>Same as Scotland
kek, yes they are very happy /s
>even after Brexit Scotland will choose to be part of the UK. Northern Ireland loves the UK so much
kek, a billion iq and a psychic, amazing! /s

god i love /eire/ threads,always arguing about nonsensical tripe.

Attached: 1460326253572.png (654x702, 415K)

>Imagine brexit vote with all of the UK and Ireland
Considering Ireland is 90+% pro-Europe, and the the Brexit vote passed by a slim margin, yes I can imagine the result would be the same. If you could lay off the imported booze for a moment you would know that even many unionists in the north opposed the referendum.

I never said Brexit was smart, I just said that the English are smarter than the Irish. See IQ.
>And?
It would be much more likely that the result would have been to remain in the EU. Ireland could have a lot of influence in the UK.
>Care to explain your thesis professor?
Why would these things happen? They've already gotten the chance, and things are only going to get more and more stable.
>Rivalries = Wars?
Wars huh? Then I assume you'll accept my proposal for making regions independent? After all, different tribes and clans fought amongst each other.
>kek, yes they are very happy /s
Happy enough to choose to stay as part of the UK.
>kek, a billion iq and a psychic, amazing! /s
No arguments, huh ?
Well, how about this:
If Scotland gets another chance to become independent within the next 10 years, and they choose to remain in the UK, will you admit that Ireland has absolutely no reason to be independent?

your ignorance is astounding and i think you should stop embarrassing your fellow countrymen
this, the majority of votes in the north were remain aside from the usual suspects

Eire more like Deire all a bunch of losers

#pwned

Attached: A3069055-9159-4D49-B682-434F1F0AD127-27961-00000F76A24E5DAC.jpg (145x248, 7K)

hehehe hey lois look i made aN EPIC FUGGING POST

>Then I assume you'll accept my proposal for making regions independent?
Based! Let's make every county it's own country.

Idk what you mean by these posts regarding brexit.
I was implying that if Ireland had been part of the vote then they brexit wouldn't be happening. The vote was so close and Ireland is pro-EU, so the UK wouldn't have chosen to leave.

shut up meg

Attached: 014AF65A-C384-4945-B3E4-AEEFD799EA46-27961-00000F76C882B4F8.jpg (775x1031, 76K)

luv u 2 hun ;)

I'd back it. Bet Mikey and Danny would too!

Attached: 1543010569896.png (554x711, 423K)

That'd be sick.
We should also return to Brehon law.

Attached: azunyan.png (448x463, 181K)

PEACE IN OUR TIME

Attached: Balkanus Maximus.png (2100x1525, 509K)

>tfw no gf because the big man of the parish married them all

>tfw your son got brained off the cheaveaux de frise defence system surrounding your neo-celtic contemporary stone circle council house
>tfw your 6 trans wives got enslaved while trying to raid a cattle farm and got traded for weed by some odd danish men

Attached: blank stare.png (184x176, 53K)

>Brehon law
Yes! Now tell me what that would entail.

A lot of people liken it to fairly simple Libertarian ideas. Gay marriage was legal,women had an equal amount of power as men,when getting a divorce you took whatever you brought into the marriage.
Also if you kept bees you would have to distribute a certain amount of honey to farmers around your area for use of there flowers.
Pretty strange laws,I must do more research into it,knowledge on it is limited by me.

who even wasted their time making that