I'm a third worlder but I feel so relieved that I wasn't born in the USA

I'm a third worlder but I feel so relieved that I wasn't born in the USA.
Do you feel the same?

Attached: p18n6572612ic5pt1evr97mrsv3.jpg (590x290, 50K)

Chile isn't third world goddamn.

>being relieved to be born a manlet in a country where any of yours worth anything leaves for greener pastures

you're in the best SA country, probably

so that's something I guess

you're welcome

same i met a us guy the other day he told me the no1 thing he want to to after back into the states is to get a full time job cuz he has student loan to pay
can you imagin? fucking be in debt just to go to university?

Attached: 1558604033173.jpg (258x360, 55K)

Yes

Welcome for what? He said he is relieved that he isn't american

Btw i think usa is a better country than brazil, but in north america i'd rather be canadian or even costa rican/greenlanon than burger

Then keep your black ass in France, and stop coming here.

Attached: French expats top countries.jpg (1403x992, 236K)

You've bought into the propaganda. USA is one of the best countries to be born in, even with all of its' problems.

>university is free
>everyone is trying to get useless degrees thus prolonging their childhood a while longer
>economy suffers for it

>literally all of Europe but Ukraine and Moldova
>canada
>japan
>south korea
>australia
>new zealand
I'd say it's the worst of the best.

And yet, there are probably more of those living here than Americans living in their countries absolute kek.

your country should be barred from posting

you lot are thick as the fleas on your sour bottoms

I'm happy that you've been able to rationalize living in shithole. Sometimes ignorance is beneficial

Cope

It's not hard to rationalize that your country has a higher murder rate than mine

Checked and keked

Americans living in Canada: 372,575

Canadians living in America: 1,062,640

I feel the same.

This entire post is a giant COPE

What a retarded ape you are that you would count a thirdie shithole like the USA among those countries

Kinda(?)

It's still huge market and most of medical companies in Europe are trying to get foot in there. It's probably just richer version of Russia; nothing works, but everything works out if you have cash or power.

I wonder how foreignoids rationalize their hatred of the United States with us having the largest immigrant population by far. It's almost like the problems they consider to be widespread here are in reality not experienced by most people ever in their entire lives.

Finns in America: 695,296
Americans in Finland: Does not compute

>109962646
>calls other an ape
>cant even use >,

And you want to know the irony the expats always go to the parts people complain about being the shittiest lmao like Canadians are obsessed with Florida, one of our biggest shitholes.

I actually like USA, If I had to live in a first world country It would be USA
For some reason they are the firstoids that most respect us
Fuck anti americans

Attached: images - 2019-08-15T130029.512.jpg (678x452, 29K)

Those are people with Finnish ancestry. Pic related tier

Attached: 2 percent finn.png (873x162, 25K)

Based

The USA is a very effective boogeyman for distracting people from the problems in their own countries.

good. hopefully more thirdworlders feel the same. stay in your shitholes, America does not like you

I will stay in my shithole forever, but i will always like usa sorry

Attached: 12674377_1029218663791071_2133819318_n.jpg (225x307, 17K)

It must be the mutual love for bundas

Your expats are all over here, don't blame them, who would actually want to live in a depressing swamp.

>For some reason they are the firstoids that most respect us
Maybe in Jow Forums, but when I was in canada everybody was kind to me, even tho they are a much more "anglo" cunt than USA

yikes.
you're retarded if you think there is even 600 000 finnish people total living anywhere outside of finland

Canadians are culturally polite, we aren't

This is the kind of insanely retarded shit you can only find on Jow Forums

Attached: 8hCOOOl.jpg (353x500, 71K)

>y-you don't want to live in USA? Haha, nice one, very fun- what? You mean for real? O. M. G. You MUST be insane or retarded.

>>y-you don't want to live in USA? Haha, nice one, very fun- what? You mean for real? O. M. G. You MUST be insane or retarded.
true

>don't want to go to college
>boomer family keeps telling me I'll be a failure if I don't go to college

Attached: 1508230190639.jpg (500x280, 35K)

i unironically would not want to live in USA. i would still like a passport to travel to Europe visa-free though.

you will be if you dont

my parents are millionaires and they never went to college

Texas is in America retard.

cuz they are boomers, you didnt need a degree to get a good job back then