Cyptocurrency has no gold behind it, it has no value

cyptocurrency has no gold behind it, it has no value

Attached: gold.jpg (530x298, 35K)

Like the USD?

like anything but gold kek
goldbugs are retarded beyond all reason

btw bitcoin is backed by electricity you are saying electricity has no value?

Only the braindead have any doubt towards physical assets.

a condom is a physical asset you hoard it?

FALSE.

Darico.io is a cryptocurrency that holds gold in Switzerland along with bitcoin and ethereum. The combination makes it unique and true stable coin that has potential for long term growth. Spend such cryptocurrency with the debit card soon to launch this year.

>Darico.io is a cryptocurrency that holds gold in Switzerland
come now what is the point of a crypto issued and backed by a centralized service? it's bullshit. they can lie straight to your face you would never know. also trust in the crypto sphere? really? jesus.

To avoid pump and and dumps. I should say that that's only one aspect of the coin. The rest of the value lies on their product they're delivering. Why invest 50k and see it vanish overnight? Yes they can lie but when they store it will there will be adequate information for the public to know its stored securely.

We've all got to take risks. Its projects like this that will survive unlike shit like 0xbtc

>Yes they can lie but when they store it will there will be adequate information for the public to know its stored securely.
you don't seem to understand
1 there is no gold behind any of the projects
2 even if there is gold you can't get it they won't give you any for your coins
3 they can take the gold and run with it at any point you have no legal claim on any of it

it's bullshit it's literally worse than a coin not backed by anything

anyhow guys gold is an industrial metal that is awfully abduant.
you want something that is rare? buy tantalum!
it's just $158 per kg and the rarest element in the universe. it's also very durable and corrosion resistant basically shits on gold in every regard.

You're debunking what I'm saying by immediatley saying the opposite with my explanation and being naive. When you've researched the company come back and talk. Want to know a secret? Buy anything that has to do with the UAE. thank me in a decade. You can buy your oricals and your decentralized doge for gains but I'm investing in crypto 2.0. Screen cap this. Atleast I'll sleep at night knowing my investment won't drop 40% in 5 minutes

And yet I can buy gold with crytocurrency. Whys that?

it's not crypto 2.0 it's a confidence scam
you are pretending asset backed cryptos are a step forward when they are a step back. they are like fiat currencies issued by state except they are issued by private corporations.

>it has no value
people will always want to mail order drugs

i never understood that...
i mean it's a completely unregulated market from the production to distribution to delivery.
basically they can stuff your purchase with cancerous toxins at any step of the way. they can fuck you with delivery who will you tell the cops? the seller will just say you try to scam him you fucking junkie or the delivery man stole the product you got no recourse whatsoever.

so all in all who is the idiot that buy drugs online?

>everything gets legalized à la Ultra Heaven
>crypto goes down the shitter
what now user?

the only way drugs get legalized if medical technology is advanced enough to deal with their effects and completely reverse the destruction they do even then the social and economic damage is still significant.

the electricity cant be redeemed retard

the reason bitcoin is superior to gold is because digital assets will be very valuable as we approach an augmented AI dominated reality. The internet of AI will be more powerful than any nation on earth, and bitcoin will be their currency. You don't have to be a person to own bitcoin, unlike gold.

Bitcoiners and Gold bugs are inherently the same, as we both prepare for apocalypse. We just predict a different kind of apocalypse.
Apocalypse really just means the end of one era and the beginning of a new one. Gold bugs predict a world where technology ultimately fails us and we all go backwards. Bitcoiners predict a world where AI transcends humanity, and gaias great mission renders humans practically obsolete.

Wrong. AI will create something far superior or and simply break bitcoin somehow.

Maybe the shift will be towards resistance to quantum computing.

no, decentralised ai will live on the bitcoin blockchain

>a literal meme war between stinky linkies' AI and plebbit dogecoin AIs

Attached: 1536325162247.png (800x910, 455K)

why has gold any value?

it has two values
1 real industrial value around $208
2 speculative value

it used to be a representation of time and labor in the old days. but that's gone now.

>Bitcoiners and Gold bugs are inherently the same, as we both prepare for apocalypse.
i'm personally just here to dump on the faggots that fomo in at $100k. i don't think bitcoin will survive an other decade it's an old dinosaur as technology goes. it is the first however and everything else for years will only be a shitcoin. but just as gold is a joke now and the world moved on bitcoin will become a joke too. it will stagnate drop and be forgotten at one time. cryptos are here to stay tho.

look ais are actually not efficient at anything. they are very inefficient but can recognize patterns that you didn't straight up code into them. encryption breaking will always be magnitudes faster with purpose built hardware. ais are not even in the game. however the first true ai that emerges can probably easily take over the entire financial world if we grant him rights to own property and trade.

of course what i said assumes the ai can't discover an underlying fault in the math supporting the encryption. if that happens all bets are off.

Water, food, internet, electric grid, society, trust, friendship, love have no gold behind them, therefore they have no value.

>trust has no gold behind it

Crypto is backed my math and electricity, what are dollars backed by lmao

us military: tanks,nuclear bombs, jets and aircraft carriers

This, you don't need to be backed by gold when you can just drone strike whoever refuses to accept your money.

>math and electricity

being "backed" by something indicates that the asset doesn't have intrinsic value. What is gold backed by?

gold WAS backed by human labor and promise of services rendered like a primitive iou that couldn't be forged because it was scarce enough and labor intensive enough to produce to store that value and promise. it was also backed by the military power of the state that had monopoly over the mining and minting and issuing it.

today it's just shiny metal.

Just like gold, blockchian too has characteristics that make it unique and valuable, where else can you find something that is trustless? Thats just one bullet to bite for ya lmao

>gold is a joke now

Attached: 1529017526195.png (800x800, 84K)

Ronnie Moas is pimping a shitcoin called Dignity DIG that supposedly is gold backed.

For most of this board, those are speculative assets.

Some physical assets are stores of value like gold, but we're not boomers. We're trying to make money first. I'll buy gold and silver when I'm a fucking boomer to hedge my fixed income portfolio.

i see you are not laughing. holding any metals makes you unable to comprehend the humor of it.

kek XD

> Gold has no computing power behind it. It has no value.

>empires don't come and fall
>implying a product forced upon people's throat at gunpoint is better than a product that's free of choice and will actually survive said falling empires as there will be always copies of the blockchain somewhere to continue after the war ends

Attached: YellencoinLifeExpectancy.png (549x380, 19K)

but actually computing power has gold and silver behind it.

btc can't become world reserve the price of a coin would be insane it would buy you an entire city.

>btc can't become world reserve the price of a coin would be insane it would buy you an entire city.

So fucking what.

it's not gonna happen all i'm saying there are crooks out there that have 100k btc all around.
but if central banks want a crypto as world reserve they can start one from scratch. same principle could be the same code even with a new genesis block. and since making coins takes zero effort there is really no reason to ever touch btc for the world bankers.

gold is literally an element on the periodic table, normgroid

altho i'm absolutely positive on that if central banks ever adopt or make a crypto it will be pos not pow. that's the other important thing.

But there is competition famalam
I'm only trading my fiat and btc for some nation's crypto if it is superior to btc, and that includes not being highly premined or inflatable. If they try to force it onto me I'll just move somewhere else.

no i was talking about world reserve a central bank coin.

see