/on/ Ontario general

Attached: 250px-Ontario_in_Canada.svg.png (250x212, 31K)

Onterrible

Attached: 1560644128577.png (446x481, 301K)

sadly based

Move west even just within your province bruv, being that close to Toronto can't be a fun time.

This is the only province I've been to. It was okay I guess.

It's just america lite.
Toronto was pretty shit but Im not going to lie, it was 100x cleaner than any city over here.

Kingston is better than where I used to live (burlington, aka Toronto-lite), but I'm definitely getting out of southern Ontario ASAP

Moving to pickering ontario next month for a job what am I in for?

Hi there, I see you're intruding on a bit of our rightful territory round the lakes? :-)

It's a hard life, pickin stones and pullin teets. But sure as God's got sandals, it beats fightin dudes with treasure trails.

Attached: xnc8h.jpg (1920x1080, 410K)

Ye, just doing some reading about it actually makes it seem pretty bearable compared to the rest of the south.
Where you figuring on going?

Bump im going to be working in the Pickering Nuclear Plant what am I in for?

not quite sure just yet, I'll most likely look for a school in the north or in another province. My cousin did the same and just recently moved to New Brunswick for school.

3.6 roentgen

Attached: 1562115552651.jpg (892x663, 96K)

should be nuked

NB is pretty based from what I hear if you can actually land a job there. If it's just for school it shouldn't be too big of a deal tho.

Where in AB are you from? I know practically nothing about the western provinces other than touristy shit like Banff and such. Is it based?

Do Torontonians feel any shame that people film movies there because it's cheaper than filming in New York?

>t. seething irrelevant westerners
ontario and quebec are the only provinces anyone cares about. seethe more, it's like your version of our salty midwesterners

Central prairies area a little ways out from the corridor
The smol towns and country are really nice and comfy but anywhere with more than like 20K people is aids apart from maybe Red Deer. Job scene isn't too good right now since we still haven't recovered from the stint we just had with the NDP but it's not terrible. Cost of living is eh by leaf standards. Land is super expensive inside the corridor but dirt cheap anywhere else but the rockies. Don't come here if you aren't a fan of roughnecks and general blue-collar culture.
Tbqh I might move to northern/central Saskatchewan once I can save up enough monies for a decent acreage since everybody is seeing dollar signs here and starting to crowd the place out.

Why is Niagara Falls such a shithole?

fuck this shithole

Based

>Why is a tourist trap such a shithole
The answer is obvious. Oh boy I sure enjoy paying 8 bucks for an ice cream cone

>Toronto was pretty shit but Im not going to lie, it was 100x cleaner than any city over here.
You must have came here a long time ago

Even if it's a shithole, it's the only place that feels like home to me. Travel more, you'll see what I mean.

Not really. Besides it's not just Toronto all of Canada is used as a cheap film spot

Keep in mind right on the fucking border of Ontario, in Michigan is the literal Africa tier shithole known as Detroit, and that was what I was comparing Toronto to.

That's an exception

I legit want to move out of Ontario.. but I make 40$ per hour working construction and everywhere else they offer like 23$ doing the same job..

Canada is and will always be a better country to live in. Try not to get shot when you go out, fat fuck