-autistic raged at me over a video game at 2 in the morning blowing up my phone

-autistic raged at me over a video game at 2 in the morning blowing up my phone
-i told him to go outside and get some fresh air cause all he does is stay inside all summer playing video games
- he starts coping and telling me im judging him for being an introvert? lol wtf. all im saying is he should go out cause obsessing over a video game and being a recluse all summer is not good.now he hates me lmao
-idk where to post this but why are video gamers so weird
-is " go outside" a trigger word for them or something

Attached: IMG_0108.jpg (1844x1144, 506K)

Videogames are for fags and manchildren, what else is new?

Piss off normalfag.
I hope you get shot.

internet people are retarded time bombs

So now you're posting chat logs and a picture of him on Jow Forums? You sound pretty fucking autistic yourself.

like the user above said ^ this little fella is a ticking time bomb so just be aware. not like im giving out his name and location

You have issues.

your either him or another recluse no freinds no life gamer...

That kid is cute as fuck

Beat the shit out of this mad insect,I wouldn't stand such invasion in my life by some fucking nerd

after further inspection he seems pretty normal desu

You are gay with shit gay taste

Zoomer that has never used Discord here, who do people even use it in the first place? Isn't it literally just TS but chinese?

Im not gay he's a cutie. I want to be his friend.

youre not the same user but this kid once had his dad yelled at him mid game saying
" youre on vacation and all you did was stay inside your room playing video games". he sometimes have to hide in his closet to play lol. i have the dialogue for that too

who cares, why would you need validation from international forum with discussing some shit with 15 years old

Yo where do I unsubscribe?

like TS but modern and free
and no it's not chinese it's jewish actually, so be very careful there, an american jew named "citron" owns it, and discord rats out everyone they can so don't say anything risky there, especially in eu where it's looking more and more like we are living in the ddr, i'd feel much safer if discord was chinese

Alright, thank you

That's the pain of being unattractive. Years of unreciprocated interest in forming friendships and relationships see kids like this end up playing video games until old age.

couldnt find a rant sub. plus this kid is actually 18 or 19. thats almost 2 decades of never knowing what its like to have real life friends or "hanging out" is like.

Introverts are created, not born. It's what naturally happens when people don't reciprocate your interest in them. So after decades of this treatment your confidence will be inevitably and irreparably crushed. No amount of plastic surgery will fix it.

there are people that look the same if not worse who have friends though

Some bottles fall and turn into dust, others break and turn into sharp weapons, user.

Get off our fucking website you excruciatingly wet behind the ears candyass newfag cunt

so lets say i am an introvert i don't like fucking a girl outside my house? i got a blowjob once in a park, does it count?
or am i an extrovert?

Maybe the problem isn't in looking average lmao

It is what it is for gooks.

Introvert is a always the go to cop out for incels

Never heard of a chat application before or what?

Yes. The problem is that when you're ugly or average, you have to put in 3x the effort, else no one will reciprocate, and it's just easier to play video games and not bother.

If you had to sleep for 3x longer to get the same amount of rest as normal people, brush your teeth 3x longer simply to not get cavities, workout at the gym 3x longer and with 3x heavier weights to make moderate gains, would you still do it?

lol at everyone who claims to be introvert as a cope just cause theyre socially fucking awkward and boring. everyone is 50/50 introvert and extrovert. just nerds are extrovert with other nerds.

But most people are average, why do retards on Jow Forums think you have to be some 6'5 gigachad billionaire with huge muscles to even have sex consensually or make a friend? Do you think everyone else in society is a virgin with no friends?

>would you still do it?
Yes because what's the alternative? Doing nothing and crying online?

It's ironic shitposts mostly. And it is true that tall and attractive people get bigger salaries and have better relationships and are generally treated better overall. 4channers like to exaggerate to make a point that isn't obvious to the normies who enjoy those benefits.

Also, it's easy to say you'd work 3x as hard when it's never gonna be something you actually have to do...

Thing is that unless you're extremely deformed or short or hideous if you do everything you can to maximize your looks you'll look pretty good. For example being overweight is something 100% in your control and when the average adult is a fatass then it's not hard to look better than them

And if it's something u can't change then why even focus on it? It's true though and you're right that being taller, born richer, better looking, etc is helpful but it doesn't mean you just commit suicide otherwise because you dont look like a model

reddit mindset

hes just average looking weirdo with no friends and no idea of social interaction outside of video games.

dude, look at the width of his shoulders
he's short
even the grass behind him is taller

I looked like a subhuman troll all my teens and had plenty of friends

post pic i don't believe this
either you weren't ugly or they didn't know they were your friends

It's a matter of character, the outside world doesn't need to change. It's them and their attitude.

Yeah. I know a bunch of people way fouler looking than me who have a bunch of friends and in some cases girlfriends/boyfriends. It's because they don't care about superficial shit like how they look bother them too much into not talking to people. The shit you're talking about that if you're ugly, you have to put 3x more effort is literally not true.

>in some cases girlfriends/boyfriends
>in some cases
exactly

>Bullying a literal child
why?

>he sees his looks first
>not his personality
s m h
i know 1 anecdotal guy who is a literal troglodyte, and he has like a hundred friends
this pretty much disproves your seething incel theory

>pubg
at least play a game that isn't utter trash, m8...
...like tf2

Yes it's definitely his personality. If he would just play tf2 like a chad, everyone would like him and he would have more friends.

I don't have a picture and don't want to post anyway, and they definitely knew we were friends considered i was invited for birthday parties and shit. I just was ugly, terrible long scraggly hair, skinnyfat, acne, sickly looking, bad bone structure even now but it amplifies how ugly i am while fat, no fashion sense, spergy. And this thing about 3x effort isn't something I'm familiar with, I've never really expended "effort" making friends, I just did what I felt like with people who I got along with. I've always been shy but I did fine. I think people who never have had friends are either extremely shy/traumatized from bullying, uncaring autists or just didn't meet the right people.

Were your friends popular, normal, or from the uncool kids group?

Having a girlfriend is more dependent on being handsome than having friends. I'd friend a 140 kg neckbeard if he was fun to talk with, but I wouldn't fuck him or his female equivalent

You're both as autistic as each other.

Normal nerds
I'm sure the basketball chads thought most of us were uncool (and I was objectively uncool), but that doesn't matter at all because I didn't need them to like me, and I wasn't bullied or harassed

Not everyone is in a fucking relationship you retard?

Hell yeah

imagine being so pathetic and stupid you run to Jow Forums to cry when someone challenges the one singular thought in your oversocialized underage insect brain

>normal nerds
>nerds
yep, uncool kids group
those aren't friends
it's like your cellmates in prison that you're stuck with