Why do you guys hate my country so much?

Why do you guys hate my country so much?

Attached: 55ba87b8dd0895c81c8b4581-750-686.png (750x686, 351K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/int/thread/109866214/#q109867704
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nobody really hates your country except terrororists

because you are Israels pitbull and everyone hates pitbulls

Why should we like your country?

the US is extremely multifaceted. It's by far the most "watched" country on earth. Chances are even the most fervent US haters have plenty things they love about America, even if they might not realize it

Lol funny coming from you. You should be grateful you have US bases in your country. Who know what would happen if we weren't there to protect you

I hate that we are Israel's slave
fuck evangelicals for making us so

Giant water parks
Nice cars
Anyone can have a job at anytime

Like they would be independent and freely trade with us

>Who know what would happen if we weren't there to protect you
there would be british and french bases instead

There's plenty bizarre shit there, so it's a laugh.

>Giant water parks
I'll probably never see them in my life.
>Nice cars
I can't drive anyway.
>Anyone can have a job at anytime
Only for your citizens.

Nigger I can't be bothered to hate burger eating school shooting kardashian watching baseball cheerleaders

>be european
>wake up
>put on levi's (US) branded t-shirt
>put on levi's (US) jeans
>put on carhartt (US) knit hat
>place apple (US) iphone X in pocket
>open up apple (US) macbook pro
>launch google (US) chrome
>go to 4channel.org (US)
>ahh yes, perfect, time to shitpost about america all day

Attached: a.png (225x225, 17K)

Well you asked why you should like it so I gave some good (joking) examples. You can here bro, I met a Russian guy a couple weeks ago, I told him I got a job and he said he will buy me a drrewski or somthing.

You can come here*

Polish ameriboo,classic
You should be germanyboo desu

pic related, your elite destroys everything it touches
and this attitude

Attached: 4449101481_31b4f04eba_b.jpg (760x1023, 323K)

>wake up
>turn on my Xiaomi™ phone from China
>start my Acer™ laptop from Taiwan

Attached: 1565891307864.png (459x510, 123K)

I can't.

This hehe

Nothing I said was wrong though

It's always hilarious to see when Americans who have been indoctrinated all their life to believe that the US is revered as a force for justice and good in the world find out that their country is regarded a rogue and imperialist empire that brings death and destruction upon the rest of the world.

It was bait, bait in the form of American stereotypical ignorance. I'm actually 22% german, you and me are like brother you know haha

Try to get US visa as Russian citizen,good luck

'cause you're dirty imperialist fucks

I have everything chinese from this list (and many eastern europeans also prefer chinese)and Im technically european so you are wrong

>Anyone can have a job at anytime
nigga what?

This picture reminds me of Bioshock

They hate us cuz they anus (and they're poor lmao)

>Im technically european

Attached: a.jpg (225x225, 12K)

We don't hate you we laugh at you. America is an meme country.

Attached: 1565471996954.jpg (499x499, 49K)

>an meme
retard

It's true. The only reason some places are in poverty are because they live in remote towns with no nearby companies/work, or nigger areas

this
this is the most soyfaggot combo of brands you listed. In particular Apple is only used by 80iq scum or old people who can't be bothered taking care of modern tech.

>blaming niggers
hahah classic

Attached: Unemployment-Rate_September[1].png (640x373, 68K)

be honest, do you the post you just made is funny or a contribution in any kind to this thread?

I know that the US commits atrocities, but would you rather have Russia and China commit more/much worse atrocities. America may be evil but it's the lesser of evils.

>the lesser of evils
>being that delusional

>Why do you guys hate my country so much?

Nobody in Poland hates the USA, despite you sold us to Stalin, invented Polish jokes and are barely aware of our existence

>tp
>tf

dude, since the beginning of the century, you've killed more people than anyone else
you're objectively the biggest threat to the world

Degenerate culture and society + terrible domestic policy + criminal foreign policy.
All this while believing to be the best.

>Degenerate culture and society
>Italian talking me this
Oof

>dude, since the beginning of the century, you've killed more people than anyone else

I really doubt this. Daily reminder that those who lost their lives were only those who opposed the US Army to defend local dictatorships keeping their populations in poverty and slavery. I never understood why all these total third world shitholes such as Vietnam or Iraq opposed the US Army instead of welcoming it as liberators and cut throats of its gook/jihadi "elites" instead. I think even Vietnam got wiser with time and now most Vietnamese are pro-American eventually

I'm half Japanese if that changes anything

Shut up Gasprom shill

Are you 16yo?

Taiwan is american colony

T. Nazi

because you are terrorists

>talking me this
dios mio..

Hell no, i am actually an expert on geopolitics and history. Number of people killed by the USA is a drop in sea in comparison with number of people killed by Russia alone

Russia isn't the Soviet Union, expert.

desuarchive.org/int/thread/109866214/#q109867704
kek

So called "soviet union" and "communism" were just XX century clothes of Russian imperialism. It could be pretty much anything else like "Donald Duck" or Eurasianism" or "tzarism" or "paslavism" or whatever. What really matters is that behind all these ideologies you can see the same primitive mongoloid russian face.

>t. expert on geopolitics and history

>It could be pretty much anything else like "Donald Duck" or Eurasianism" or "tzarism" or "paslavism" or whateve

... or "christian orthodoxy" kek

>kikes revolt and slaughter the russian royals, noblemen, land owners, and plebs and delet much of their culture
>russian imperialism

Attached: 71b.jpg (736x736, 100K)

>giant water parks
Should I be proud of these as an American? I'd think our National Parks should be bragged about more than anything else to be honest.

haha you mean those places where tens of thousands of people have gone missing under shady circumstances over the years?

So there are only two ways to explain it now, according to your kike-focused theory: 1) a handful of goat-faced kikes is so intelectually superior to 200 mln of russian trash that it is actually able to rule it all through bolshevism-proxy, 2) 200 mln of the russian have nothing against being ruled by the group of few thousand of goat-faced kikes.

Choose your poison

it happened all across Europe, retard, it's why Hitler got into power in the first place

Bolsheviks took power only in one country in the world which is roosia

>shady places
To be fair only retards get hurt or die in nature because they do some dumb shit like free climb without knowing what they're doing.
As far as going missing because of crime, the US has like 300 million citizens so weird shit shows up more often

This is why we can't have nice things

Which is better than your shithole one thousand times.

Better in what way exactly? Your women can take two and more dicks up their asses simultaneously and ours only one? Or what?

Make pooland butthurt one more time because pooland is full of incapable to think subhumans.

You see? You just lost your point. You are high on emotions.

I like your country

Attached: 1555419806906.jpg (1280x719, 144K)

Being a Russian must be truly a traumatic experience. It is like being smth between a human and a monkey : you dont really know where you belong

Give me green card and i might stop

>I'm actually 22% german

Attached: 1512631027625.jpg (630x468, 152K)

I love u but u don't reciprocate :(

Attached: 1564363782075.jpg (310x328, 16K)

You can get "green card" from your Muhosransk to Moscow if you prove to be a loyal supporter of Putin.

Honestly I want to come to Brazil for a few days and just do tons of cocaine and fuck hot trannys . Which city in Brazil is best for this?

>W-war n-nur Sp-spass!
>22% Deutsch
>WIR SIND WIE BRÜDER
Hör sich einer das verwässerte Pilsner an.

Attached: flat,800x800,070,f.jpg (800x679, 105K)

Idk, I don't fuck trannies or do drugs