Realistically when will REQ recover, all i need is 1 fucking dollar and i'm out

realistically when will REQ recover, all i need is 1 fucking dollar and i'm out.

Attached: 1533540527037.jpg (1080x1350, 97K)

>more than one small tattoo

>Having tattoos

realistically never, you're the bagholder and lost sorry

>all i need is a x30 on this dead end shitcoin
kek

its dead how can it recover if its dead

How do I stop my gf getting a third tattoo? It's going to cover half her body on one side, and the reason she's getting it is because an artsy feminazi friend of hers drew it (looks like pic related). I told her it would literally make my dick crawl inside during intercourse, but that made matters even worse. What do?

Attached: download.png (185x273, 11K)

amen

Real men dont care about tatoos, they care about the lack of hips

tell her youre dumping her if she gets it, now she knows you hate it if you let her get it she will lose respect for you and dump you soon anyway.

>tattoos and no bulge

Attached: 1482846143129.jpg (420x408, 37K)

this

Attached: 1473496139179.jpg (1411x617, 297K)

>realistically when will REQ recover, all i need is 1 fucking dollar and i'm out.
Realistically in 2023

>being gay in 2018

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-04 at 10.33.33 AM.png (854x784, 1.09M)

jesus, talk about ruining your body. asian girls are usually smarter than this

any girl with a tattoo is stupid, either it will look like crap when she gets older + remind her of what a slut she was. or it is something dumb like just the word "joy" or a poem

Attached: high horse.jpg (1181x897, 102K)

Probably in 2019 during the bull run or in 2020 when they reach large scale adoption. Both occurrences are inevitable. All kidding aside REQ is still solid and has a great team with incredible connections.

This is despite them spending our money on lunch and mozzarella

>all i need is 1 fucking dollar
Its like 4 cents now what the fuck are you smoking.
You are boned.

Girls with tattoos are gorgeous and fuck like wild animals all of you puritans probably only ever have sex in the missionary position

this
so many virgins itt

>Muh real men
If you really want to fucked a used up roast, go for it.

Tats are a massive red flag for being a slut.

>be me
>wife has zero tattoos
>fucks like an animal
>into swinging
>still maintains cute appearance

user, why would someone be a puritan because they prefer women who don't permanently mark up their body because its trendy?

Tell her to get this instead. Robots are the wave of the future.

Attached: 481E806A-9AC7-4B85-9AFE-186AAEB62857.jpg (400x334, 53K)

Yeah this is the most realistic view

>solid

have you tried the webapp?

>more than zero tattoos

>into swinging

i bet you suck Tyrone's cum right out of her nappy snatch too.

>t. literal virgin incel

>don’t ever speak to me or my wife’s son ever again

>that pic
absolutely disgusting

im with this fpbp on this one

Lol oh my god... the text, the image. I just know this is some pasty white manlet manchild who wrote this. Please kill yourself.

I think I saw this chick in Seoul a few days ago. Either that or it's becoming a trend.

Butthurt roastie or simp dating a tattooed used up whore

Attached: 1_nCXmcc5AnESOj6ADyGhlIg.png (1600x2262, 73K)

Thats the funny part with incels tough. You blame "normies" for being mindless drones and that you cant distinguish one from another but what is the thing you incels define yourself with? - lack of motivation to do anything to improve your life - blame all and everyone for not able to be a funcitiong member of society. In the end you guy are the ones that are not distinguahsable from each other. Literally zero personality what so ever only angularity and flatness that is dominated by social akwardness.

The amount of tattoos she has is questionable but its her personal choice and she can do what she wants - I am sure there are guys who are into that

What kind of animals?? Can they fuck like a goat? That would be awesome

this, and if she's even thinking about getting a tattoo she's too far gone to save anyway, abandon ship immediately. you were warned.

this.

>found the working class retard who fell for the "girlz who hunt and get tattoos and act like men" are hot meme
kys immediately faggot

Attached: 2002_the_count_of_monte_cristo_012.jpg (646x808, 73K)

20$ EOY sempai

You still have that shit? Dude it was an easy boom coin that you were supposed to dump as soon as you made a little profit. Are you a retard?