BTFOs the “””master””” race

>BTFOs the “””master””” race

Attached: 50205546-E58C-4A9A-8985-BEA913DC5C49.jpg (499x562, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nrk.no/norge/moskehelten-ledet-den-forste-fredagsbonnen-etter-terrorangrepet-1.14663503
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 1565686180960.jpg (2062x1074, 285K)

Pakis are one of the groups closest to Aryans though

Towelhead HERO

Most probably he hate fags and jews and is thinking that women should be in kitchen. Remember about this libfaggots.

How is any of that bad?

>Most probably he hate fags and jews and is thinking that women should be in kitchen. Remember about this libfaggots.

Attached: 8214E11F-173B-46B5-829D-EE4A90ADCB59.png (1122x614, 538K)

>A grown ass man who served in the military beats up a skinny kid
YAAAAS, OUR HEROOO, WHITEYS BTFO!!!!

Absolutely pathetic.

t. incel and future mass shooter

Attached: F2C7D778-531B-4933-9876-C380C8C9F01C.jpg (800x450, 126K)

T. Muhammad. You must be Muslim because you defend him and has the same beliefs. Otherwise you will be just average libtard defending him because he is from muh minority.
Have sex incel from /leftypol/

I'm not an amerifat/amerimutt/black, so I can't be a mass shooter

- It is thanks to God, not because I am some hero

- The perpetrator was much better trained and stronger than me, but with God's will I managed to overcome him, says Rafiq.

- God helped me and I grabbed him. I was the good, he was the bad.

nrk.no/norge/moskehelten-ledet-den-forste-fredagsbonnen-etter-terrorangrepet-1.14663503

Attached: q0qmRqTnCoB_A1DKtD5gtgomBlhSZ_h6CqRRUDRiCCFA.jpg (650x366, 65K)

Based Rafiq

wtf i love allah now

Tarrant easily dispatched muzzies despite being manlet. This guy is just a fucking faggot, like most post-2016 Jow Forumsacks.

holy based

Tarrant had been training for years too, this faggot probably planned it that week and I doubt he's ever fired a gun before

What a legend

Shit like this makes me think about converting. If we can't end Islam then why not join up? I'm sick of being atheist and alone

Humble and based

You think Islam is the only religion where it's members say shit like "It wasn't me, it was only by the grace of God I won" etc.?

Much wiser in the US to become a Mormon I think. You guys almost had a Mormon president, and you are guaranteed a job in the FBI.

Absolute legend

Rafiq is based but not as based as Muhammad (PBUH) and Allah.

Typical mudslime bugmen. No free will, no individuality only subordination to some heretic being

>wear body armor, bring multiple guns, even a gopro to impress your faggy internet friends
>plan meticulously to kill hundreds of innocent muslims
>get BTFO by a 65 year old without killing a single muslim
why do Jow Forumsfags do this?

Why do non-whites hate Muslims so much?

>The perpetrator was much better trained and stronger than me,
I doubt it

Based hero btfoing polcel faggots

>- The perpetrator was much better trained and stronger than me, but with God's will I managed to overcome him, says Rafiq.

Yeah that's bullshit, you were in the AirForce and probably slit Pajeet's throats daily.