Do Americans really live like this?

Do Americans really live like this?

Attached: los angeles apartment.jpg (1564x879, 368K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/N6bVPutR_5E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

make fun of it, but shit like that is keeping californians contained in california. it's a blessing. I hope they all love living like that

imagine the smell

>he doesent live in a comfy apartment with 40 other people so he can afford his student loan, medical bills and apple stand
spotted the seething leaf

People who live in the most desirable cities yes.
Canadians wouldn't understand because 99.9% of your country is flyover

Why is California apparently such a shithole? Seems like every other American hates that place with a passion.

the fuck is this

This is in prime real estate in San Francisco.
You can't afford to live there unless you're rich or you live in one of these commune things

room space waaay too wasted i sugest the owner go take a vist in hongkong or china this room could add at least 20 more people in there

It's country wide now. US cities are incapable of solving the rent issue.

It isn't. Fox news runs daily hit pieces on California (because they are ruining Trump's reelection bid) and Jow Forums boomers are just repeating what they hear.

Wtf, just rent a room If your too poor to get an apartment/house. These fag wanna live downtown in the biggest cities then complain

It's the same reason the vast majority of countries have inferiority complexes towards their capital cities. Most of the best paying jobs in the country are in California and people perform mental gymnastics to cope with the fact that they'll never be on that much money.

I don't care what goes on in cali, but they shit out tons of transplants that spread their degeneracy to other states

>: los angeles apartment.jpg
no it isn't

It's not the government's job to. Those are high demand places to live and if that's where you HAVE to be, prepare to pay the price

Do white people really?

Yuppies. It’s like bourgeois central and they still complain about muh rent.

It's considered the most desirable part of the US internationally. It's just that this is a right wing site and they hate California for being aggressively liberal.
Much like why they hate Sweden despite it being one of the highest HDI countries in the world.

You know nothing. Go there. Visit LA or SF. Have fun and watch where you step

I couldn't imagine a worse kind of hell than living here

That's communism

What's with American parents and kicking out their children once they're 18? It's like they want their kids to suffer.

California is boomer central. All their problems stem from the many right wing boomer policies they have (Prop 13 especially)

It’s great, just flyover jealousness
It’s like 1200 miles long, there’s something for everyone

Its difficult to describe the disgust that radiates off California. Garbage place with garbage people.

no privacy and you have to pay? and share the bathroom?

imagine the smell, noise, and lack of sanity and manners

t. Flyover cuck

youtu.be/N6bVPutR_5E

This is garbage. Americans are insane

>anyone I don't like is a corn farmer
typical calicuck response

buddy, the city of Toronto is larger than all of your cities except NY and LA. YOU are the flyover country.

He’s right tho, Cali is based and I loved every month I was there
>t. Marylander

Want to come closer and say that to my face?

Sup crabbro. I was in San Diego for a week a year or so back and I have never seen so many homeless people. It was absurd. I hope we get a nice cold winter this year to make sure that doesn't happen here.

>why yes we live in leftist california how could you tell?

Leftism is when property owners control your government after all.

I hate them.

Congrats on beating fucking Chicago lol

It's just the boomer generation

it isn't, it's just Jow Forums getting triggered about being irrelevant in their shitty farms and flyover cancer