Da gud bois

>da gud bois

Attached: 1565418683368.png (1142x984, 824K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bk7bcRlGYuQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: goy sapiro.png (587x88, 15K)

youtube.com/watch?v=bk7bcRlGYuQ

>one rouge soldier
>The Leader of the Free World is bad!

No. America is the land of opportunity and the home of the free. They are the greatest country in the history of the world

Pretty fucked up.

Kinda hard to feel sympathy for Americans.

Attached: 1563251895671.jpg (399x400, 16K)

based Americans

El morlock...

Attached: 1540807996230.jpg (777x1024, 828K)

Idiots shouldn't have talked

meanwhile mexicans kill innocent unarmed americans for sport every single day, it's just not publicized

>he will become eligible for parole after serving 7 years in federal prison

Can someone explain to a militarylet like me, how one can (repeatedly?) fake combat situations, while noone noticing it?
>will greet us
>us
oy vey

u mean wypipo

My dad lives in Mexico, his neighbor had his eye pulled out by some dude with a cork screw because he owed him $5

America is the world's greatest anti-villain. Go join the Shanghai Cooperation Organization if you want to be some lame good guy

Attached: 1563762617634.jpg (981x1222, 231K)

"Koreans arr rook same! Kill em all even women and children!"

>No Gun Ri massacre, occurred on July 26–29, 1950, early in the Korean War,
>when an undetermined number of South Korean refugees were killed in a U.S. air attack and by small- and heavy-weapons fire
>250–300 were killed, mostly women and children.

>how one can (repeatedly?) fake combat situations, while noone noticing it?

Say you were fired upon
No other witnesses

Dang, if we killed 100x more we could have come close to beating japan's record

such rich culture, our catholic brothers

>his eye pulled out by some dude with a cork screw

Attached: img-thing.jpg (249x218, 15K)

Thank you for your service.

If its really that easy to fake it, its quite scary desu.

>his neighbor had his eye pulled out by some dude with a cork screw because he owed him $5
based

Extremely based
Afghans are not human

>of course I served the us armie how'd you know?
His balls are confirmed blown off potentially no dick too.

Attached: justin lascek.png (948x599, 942K)

Piss off you filthy American dog, go back to the US, what are you doing in Japan?

Police can do same, pretty much any profession that allows you to use weapons to defend yourself really.

No one probably cares. It's like if you had a job and everyone kinda walks around acting like they do work when really they do nothing.

Yes
Did you know know my old base in Germany that we closed is now used to house muslims?
Enjoy.

War might seem really organized from an overall perspective, but when you get down to the level of a squad, patrolling a hostile or unknown area, wild shit goes down and the only way anyone knows if someone is reporting back to command. Until we have the tech to monitor a theater from all possible angles like an omniscient commander, war will still have a lot of human-on-human unknown encounters