Best DNA heritage test?

Wanted to take a DNA heritage test. Which is the best most accurate one? I was thinking between 23andMe or Ancestry DNA but open to others.

Attached: 1565334911030.webm (640x480, 2.98M)

23andme is better

T. Ancestry DNA taker

why is always an american flag

yes goy give us your dna we won't do anything with it we promise
*cackles and rubs hands together*

For fun and I have some extra fun money

Implying anyone wants my bottom of the barrel genes

I took ancestry. It's a little wonky like it's jammed my Frisian side in with British. It can tell you about historic migrations you're related to like the southerners into the midwest or English to New England. It has a bigger database and inks to genealogy but 23 tests for other things like neanderthal.

They already have your genes.

23 and me for sure.
They use your data anonymously for big gene/drug testing databases to better understand the human genome but they keep the data anonymized.

They let you download your own gene information so that you can find more accurate (read more detailed) ancestry info online. Better bang for your buck and a more ethical company

How would you know which is more accurate?

Also I used 23&me I'm waiting for my nebula.org right now.

Nebula tests more of your genome, so that's why I decided to take another test.

Ancestry is better if you are from the UK or Ireland. It is also run by mormons instead of you know who.

OP here. So I'm reading that 23 has more regions. Would that mean it's more accurate?

Pretty much yeah. You can also upload your data to another more regional database for a second opinion. If you buy the 100 dollar version it will give you a list of diseases and allergies you might develop and should be aware of too.

I did ancestry and it wouldn't give any specifics because vagueness == not technically wrong ever. It couldn't even say I was Korean it just said northern Chinese/Koreanic instead

Ancestry, they're run by Mormons who will baptize your spit so you can get into Mormon heaven when you die.

This. Why do you think they take your foreskin off?

Why is Argentina guy's moustache lopsided?

he wants to discover his past irish roots and listen to lots of house of pain and bono.
or,he's worried about not being a TRVE ARYAN

>oh, user, I see you've requested health insurance? we've found out you have some pretty serious congenital diseases, so the cheapest plan we can offer starts at 5k a month :)

I'm not capable of critical thinking. Explain.

I can't believe people pay for companies to harvest their DNA data so they can be interested in their genetic makeup for 10 minutes, if that

>Discover Irish roots
I hardly binge drink

If this were to suddenly become legal, they would just raise everyone's prices by default and only lower them if they got a gene test.

There's nothing stopping dna test sites from selling your genetical info. Say for insurance companies that might be curious about it.
In fact, I think a few months ago 23andme started offering a study exclusively based on genetic diseases so you get to know if your family has a history of some kind of cancer, or degenerative brain disease, or whatever.

23 and me was literally created by a genome scientist who wanted more data to better understand how genes and DNA affect the body disease wise and how to figure out better treatments.

They are mining your data for their personal use (Same as every other company) but from what I've heard they seems like they keep customers anonymous and understand basic privacy concerns. Ancestry and every other website will sell your DNA for a quick buck (They automatically string you into a family tree). I'm hoping 23 stays private and unless a leak happens they've got a good track record for privacy.

Yes and Google had a mantra that said 'don't be evil' and look at how that turned out.

>23 and me was literally created by a genome scientist who wanted more data to better understand how genes and DNA affect the body disease wise and how to figure out better treatments.
I have no problem with that, I do have somewhat of an issue with them selling that data, or having it change hands at any rate. Them telling you what diseases you may have actually does sound useful, but I don't feel comfortable with it

Attached: Amerimutt checks her 23andMe results.webm (720x405, 918K)

he's been watching too much Death Battle.

>tp
>tf

Attached: 72748648.jpg (209x197, 21K)

I wanna know too. I just wanna the more exact one, I don't really care about diseases, etc, just precise data. Probably migration of my ancestors but not really that much.

Aerodynamics

Do not worry about what your ancestry is so much. It is fine to have Chinese heritage, and it is fine to have Jewish heritage, African heritage, and so on. Remember that these DNA tests are just for fun and don't say anything about you or your value as a human being.

Attached: Lotte4.jpg (200x200, 6K)

Ancestry DNA I think has some cooler options. My mom is 50/50 French Canadian and Finnish. This is what 23andme and AncestryDNA gets for her...

23andme: Gets her health results and overall a more honest result.
AncestryDNA: Further "off" but has some really really cool 'additional communities' where her ancestors came from in Quebec, Even if they estimate her as being 2/3 Finnish (she's not).

Attached: my mom based and mom pilled.png (998x800, 80K)

wtf i hate jooz now!