Why so many countries today use latin letters?

why so many countries today use latin letters?

Attached: 57ff89ba7472aad29f81a1a3b68845ca822698a5d857dc3e2a98d8698db4ed261c6112331915e2f79d546fe5341c7e36d5df (480x229, 70K)

Because the rome empire was based

Convenience

Because kanji, kana, hangul, sanskrit, crycillic fucking sucks

Latin america was funded by evropeans, and received lots of evropean migration. the rest i dont know

Cyrillic is based.

Hangul is a perfect writing system.

Rome and European colonialism

Vietnam should use Hangul

A multi step process.
1. Rome used it
2. Rome became an influential empire, causing most of Europe to use it even after the Roman Empire fell
3. Britain, France, Portugal, Spain and Netherlands used Roman script
4. All of those countries establish massive empires spreading Roman Script to other cultures, many of which previously lacked written language.

easy to write and understand, only Cyrillic gets close enough on the convenience level

cucks

PHOENICIAN script, imbecile

At least back in the days, adopting roman script was seen as sign of progress (in a good term). Mongolians for example don't use their traditional script not only because of historical reasons, but also because of issues such as printing etc.
Also, due to inconvenience for certain languages, kind of shit if you can f.e. only write a, i and u in the Arabic script if you have more vowels (Swahili, Turkic, Berber, etc) or need to learn completely different readings for Chinese characters.

they all want to larp as me

It does actually come from Phoenician, unlike Lebanese culture

this cuck gets it

>shitalian
no you don't own the latin language no you're not roman yes you're a dirty smelly shitalian!

i mean latin letters fuck shitlians

Can't you use your colonial connections to bring Eritreans or Ethiopians to join the squad of the Roman gang?

no because you lost the war you were supposed to win.

based

well shit then.
ٱلْـحَـمْـدُ للهِ

because they were/are too retarded to create their own.

It's the best alphabet in existence.