Virgin Freak edition

Virgin Freak edition

Welcome to ruins of Culture Pals. Here autistic sperg losers can meet equally autistic thots from developing nations like Russia(Eww!) , China(yawn) and India (loos) for relationships so autistic even wouldn't bother with them.
Seriously this shit is more of a bitch than debugging pointers in C using vim with no scripts. Want to discuss argentina? Want to discuss philosophy with an overweight Brazilian who got 0 on www.freesites.gratisiqteste.com.br? Want to get dropped by turks with English so atrocious they make toddlers seem fluent? Want to be given the basic gestalt on boobs and soy by the resident mammary expert titman? Want to talk with/share qts with the Taliban?
Want to banter koreaboos?

www.interpals.net

Website with pastas and scripts:
culturepals.github.io/

Mega with the memes all the cool kids use:
mega.nz/#F!QgY0QCaR!w6gTFL2egnqpOgzHeIPXjw

qtcrawler script:
pastebin.com/h5A30AW7

old: #

Attached: 4C081484-1194-4DEF-A956-57225EC9DD86.jpg (498x594, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ujEph5vFwmc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

tried tinder in taiwan and got a few hits, great self esteem boost tbhwyf

Why are girls from the West of the Eurasian Steppe so consistently attractive? All of the most attractive girls on this site seem to hail from Turkey, Russia, Ukraine, Caucasia etc

boomer music phase again(always)
youtube.com/watch?v=ujEph5vFwmc

wew its really dead today

Moon’s bright out tonight my lads, reckon it’s a good omen to pursue some international slags

I just got got back from doing some work in Greece for a month. Got real close with a qt there but now that I’m back in states, the distance is hard, we still text everyday but ultimately I don’t know if there’s anything I can do to not get cucked. My emotions are already all tangled up with her though so I don’t know if I have any good option here

You should have married her, ya virgin freak.

>befriend girl from australia
>talk every day for hours for months
>track down all her personal info. and decide to surprise her
>send her a love letter in the mail with all the letters cut out from a newspaper
>....things are going good....
>all of a sudden, she says her dad is freaking out because he opened the mail and thought a serial killer sent stuff to her daughter
>she's freaking out too that i found out all her info.
>somehow the dad's anger is triggering the mom to file for divorce
should i just ghost her at this point?

please be a shitty reddit greentext story

Here's an official guide for fellow average white males on how to get married to the right girl.

Countries to look for: Soviet Eastern Europe, France, Germany, Spain, Italy, Greece, Turkey.
All other countries are filth and scum, especially Latin America, even though the women make the dong hard big time. Especially avoid Asians, Americans and germanic speaking people (Germany is somewhat of an exception).

Script never, always start the conversations (for some reason they always end up better than convos started by a girl). Do not feed boring bitches with your questions, if she can't come up with anything she is either boring as fuck, not interested or low iq.

Have somewhat of a stoic personality, ask questions that engage her and talk about meaningful and honest things, she needs to connect with you. Ask simple things about her personality to determine if she feels the need to be dominant and smart, if she does, drop her. You can easily tell the women who are high IQ as they are mostly only interested in controlling you.

Do not ask for nudes ever, maintain that you want to wait to meet for those things, if she sends you them on her own etc she is a thot and will trade your love and support for some local tinder dick, not worth it.

Also don't be a cuck and expect her to make her way to you on her own. She will expect a stable and strong husband, act like one. If she can't afford flights to you, it is time to start saving up and planning for a marriage.

Most importantly remember, it is hard to find the right person and the world is filled with self entitled, dumb bitches who think they deserve the world just because they exist, do not fall for this. Have patience and resilience in your systematic search and do not give respect where it is not deserved. Talk to as many girls at once as you can, they do the same in most cases, just have your focus on the most promising one at a time.

The script still works??

>Do not feed boring bitches with your questions, if she can't come up with anything she is either boring as fuck, not interested or low iq.
This is essential, and most girls are boring as FUCK

They don't really. It is very f*cky. You won't make any real connections if you use it anyways. You can't just program your way to success like most of you virgin freaks think.

>girl with a bunch of piercings in her ear
this is a red flag right? she doesnt have any tattoos or dyed hair though

types of western girls learning oriental languages

thai or vietnamese: self entitled bitch
korean or japanese: fat or mentally ill
chinese: based

Ear piercings are normal across cultures. That would seem fine on its own, especially if she's non-white.

I would really only worry if she were white and doing that.

is she the kind of person who likes to exaggerate?
if yes, her parents aren't divorcing.
also, tracking down her info is really scary.

china is making android sexbots for incels around the world. you won’t need to talk to girls anymore.

She sent me Whatsapp audio of a big fight

She's a westernized asian girl

post it

>turk is telling me about some dude who just proposed to her
I'm in the friendzone

i had one girl tell me she ended up fugging some dude the first night she went to another country kek dropped her after that one

Yeah I should do that, this woman keeps on going on and on about her ex

>send her a love letter in the mail with all the letters cut out from a newspaper
based

Attached: images(10).jpg (255x198, 8K)

BAHAHAHA you are the bitch friend she was talking about?? Footfag.

>OP links to "old" thread
>it's the /balt/ general
retard this general is truly on its last legs

Ah I see we have recruited another discipline of The Holy Pasta
ALL HAIL THE FINNISH PASTA!
IN THE FINN'S PASTA WE TRUST!

i hope she is joking.
but stick around coz it's your fault.

This is perhaps one of the most crucial passages of The Holy Pasta.
Leaving the qt on read is a good way to see if they're interested or not

Except I have modified it to be even more useable and true. Look it

Yeah I saw, your changes are good and it's way less autistic now (especially that dumb shit about IQ tests).
>Also don't be a cuck and expect her to make her way to you on her own
This is also good too, I reckon the 'meet half way' method is the better route so there's commitment for both

I got to thinkin and next thread I will post a better version friendo. I did more thought on country explination n shit.

Bump

sounds good buddy, we need to rescue all the eastern euro qts from those savage Russians

There was a huge materialist cultural wave after the Soviet Union collapsed, so many women there tend to be very focused on appearances (also the reason why Adidas is a Slav thing)

>he thinks women in the West aren't focused on their beauty just as must
Nah, it's probably just that the user is more attracted to these specific phenotypes than to Western ones

is this general really about getting a pseudo mail order bride? lmaoo

It's a huge focus for women here, I’m not denying that, but in the former Eastern Bloc appearances are a borderline obsession. It's the same thing that happens in any newly material-rich country, like South Korea, China, and Saudi Arabia.