Why is this a tradition?

Why is this a tradition?

Attached: 1474269845885.webm (636x360, 2.84M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=siEgvT-jyYY
youtube.com/watch?v=TBinPFgfJhI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

kara boga

It's a Darwinist experiment.

This seems literally fucking retarded

>I know, why don't I just get killed by a bull XD
What braindead idiot came up with this and which braindead idiots didn't outlaw and abolish it?

Culture of kill

It would take around 1000 years to explain you what is a tradition.

Weeds out the retards.

You had to get the bulls to the bull fighting arena somehow, so they just set up a route for them and chased them in. Then they realized that it was fun to run in front of the bulls, and court with danger.
Of course the people originally doing it were something else than today's soyboys that end up getting gored.

eur*peans are addicted to blood

This. Mainly Anglo and American tourists (at least here in Spain) get killed by the bulls because they are retarded.

based KARA BOGA teaching wh*toids a hard lesson

That is Mexico btw.

Moors are going Moor

Attached: Germs are at it again.jpg (517x396, 42K)

More fun than kill baby seals with a kosh, leaf

How many people die doing this?

forgot pic

Attached: 1.jpg (550x430, 63K)

Wewuzzing as Romans or gladiators, but they are doing it for FREE.

Attached: Tiger-Mosaic-in-Roman-Colosseum.jpg (640x427, 150K)

No one does that except natvies

Only the most retarded. Think "Darwin".

is that a celtic cross?

Its mostly t*rists no actual people get harmed

Sun wheel

What's wrong with natural selection?

NOOOO you just cant run in front of a BVLL, it's very dangerous!!!!

Outlaw it NOWW PLEASE

every village should have something like this at least once a year to spice things up a bit

>lets pour some beer on the bull, it will calm it
kek

>Moors are going Moor
Germans are going germ

Attached: dachau.png (569x355, 245K)

lol we chased them around too

Because Europe stops at the Pyrenees and Africans are savages.

Imagine the smell

I saw this picture on /b. It's a strange tradition.

Attached: 1565989955854.jpg (1747x1440, 592K)

Why would someone take such a picture ?

There's nothing wrong with that, bullfighting, on the other hand, is a savage practice that should only exist as a one time a year event to preserve culture and not as entretainment, running away from bulls is based, and every time a tourist dies one spaniard gets his wings.

J*ws were willingly throwing them in front of us, the BVLLS? The more you know.

Oh no

At least we were the chaser at the time, lmao

Attached: gods chosen pepe.jpg (200x192, 9K)

Krauts are gay and mentally ill

Did he die?

Sp*niards are fucking stupid.

Attached: FuckSp_in.jpg (2050x1368, 1.44M)

>everyone fails to see it's mexico
spain my BROWN brothers

>which braindead idiots didn't outlaw and abolish it

Why do people in Commonwealth countries want to outlaw everything they're uncomfortable with?

you dont understand since youre filled with soylent. Real men like the feel of danger and adrenaline shots. Some get hurt, some make it with no wounds. you better not try it fuckboy you seem the weak kind

What the fuck, man? The fuck is wrong with people. Jesus christ.

He lives next to the USA. As if he needs any more danger in his life.

Soynadian cannot grasp the concept that a country actually has culture instead of just going to soybucks every day.

Kek, you can see the exact moment he turns into a corpse.

not enough

that's not legal anymore

based literal bulls

Because people getting severely harmed or dying should be prevented

fun fact the dude in the pic lived

You literally have a greater chance of dying while climbing a mountain or snorkeling or even just swimming in the ocean. Nevermind driving drunk or speeding on a motorcycle on a mountain road.

>hurr if you don't want to put your life in danger for no reason you're not a real man
so this is the power of toxic masculinity

>You literally have a greater chance of dying while climbing a mountain or snorkeling or even just swimming in the ocean

I highly doubt that.

>culture is getting gored and trampled by an animal
wow.... so this is the power of yurop...

Thank your ancestors for our service.

Attached: Bull-Riding2-Szmurlo.jpg (1597x2395, 776K)

Hey Canadian.
Do you have a tradition?

youtube.com/watch?v=siEgvT-jyYY

We have something similar here, it's very popular in December. In 20 years of watching it, I think only 1 or 2 guys have actually died from it. Many get hit and several get broken bones, but you have to be very unlucky or severely stupid to die

What a surprise, the American don't know what culture means.

"Culture is considered a central concept in anthropology, encompassing the range of phenomena that are transmitted through social learning in human societies. Cultural universals are found in all human societies; these include expressive forms like art, music, dance, ritual, religion, and technologies like tool usage, cooking, shelter, and clothing. The concept of material culture covers the physical expressions of culture, such as technology, architecture and art, whereas the immaterial aspects of culture such as principles of social organization (including practices of political organization and social institutions), mythology, philosophy, literature (both written and oral), and science comprise the intangible cultural heritage of a society."

Summarizing, is not some type some elitism BS. Now if a culture is "right" or "wrong" than it's a whole other thing.

Btw, Bullfighting is based.

Attached: 231412412.jpg (1499x1125, 243K)

nice flexing you insecure nigger

mmaah Culture now!
"they sure don't bullfight like this in Spain, do they?"

youtube.com/watch?v=TBinPFgfJhI

based

I'm gonna tell ya to be careful so that when you do die in the future from doing something something, I can at least fell like I tried to help.

>something something
*something stupid
fuck i'm tired

Im not a Spaniard and I dont get it. But its probably a way of keeping a cap on testosterone

Fuck collectivism, fuck the norms or the animals.
Existentialism, life is overrated do with it what you want, so far it is authentic, even if it mighty kill you.

Ah, people often die even at festivals in Japan

if you want to waste your one chance at life fucking around with a bull that's your prerogative. i believe if you've got to die for something it shouldn't be cheap thrills, that might just be me

Shut the fuck up, teenager.

Waste is a very subjective, a life of "just" surviving and taking no risks can be seem as a waste in the same way.
Dying for a "good cause" or in a war defending a country etc.
But existentialism don't judge a way of life neither tells you how to do it, but it says so long it is something you are doing authentically it is worthy to live or die for.

Why so frustrated , old man?
Tell me about the thing you regret not have done cause someone told you you had to get a job, to this and that.

>in a war defending a country

Reminds me how America has veteran/military worship but yet Vets gt screwed over constantly lol

You only fail if you really fuck up hard. Like there's whole meta around it that has been solved for decades/centuries.

Why are Brazilians such edgy faggots? Aren't most of you sheltered soiboys who larp as fascists?

It's fun to do dumb shit when plastered and it's fun to watch people get hurt.

Again, you people don't know shit.

Its only natives that seal hunt, everyone knows this. And again, their status as a protected people in Canada means they have certain privileges, which includes maintaining the tradition and culture of their people. Its a touchy subject, politically toxic and the canadian government has its hands tied with respect to their guaranteed rights.

Its not a Canadian tradition, its a native person tradition. Sad to see how many uninformed people their are who cant even google.

fuck you fag

Attached: you racist.png (500x375, 293K)