I met some Americans today, they were super nice and werren't fat nor stupid. Why did you lie, Jow Forums?

i met some Americans today, they were super nice and werren't fat nor stupid. Why did you lie, Jow Forums?

Attached: awt18p_-01_white_disassembled_white-titan-18ft-steel-flagpole-with-3x5ft-us-flag.jpg (1200x1201, 269K)

most of what is said here is just banter or the rantings of people that are excessively xenophobic

It's just banter, kek I'm like 50 kg

The ones that actually have a passport and visit Europe instead of Cancun are different

You should have asked them "in what country are you right now?"

its bantz mostly but not a total lie. america is like 50/50 fat or yoked theres not much in between. the fatties don't travel too far and never leave tourist traps so you won't meet to many unless you're also traveling.

I'ts just banter.

Attached: 1564202631396.jpg (960x960, 131K)

What if you met Mexicans that wanted to hide their exact nation of origin?

no mexican isn't stoked to be mexican.

Nobody pretends to be American abroad. If a huwhite New Worlder wants to LARP out of fear of being judged, they LARP as Canadian.

Eastern europeans are easily fooled by false *nglo smiles.

are you sure they weren't canadians?

Mexican Americans are more proud of being mexican than they are of being american. Same with every other immigrant or descendant of one

You have fallen for western euro propaganda, they are trying to take our reputation for hospitality away from us.

Pretty much. The only exceptions I ever find are the families who have been here for hundreds of years like mine

This desu

At that point they're not Mexicans. They're Californios or Tejano's

I think the only group, at least the biggest one that is an exception are Germans since world wars

Bet you also believe Paris is full of arabs as well and other memes too

I doubt that typical American whom you describe goes to Macedonia to begin with

True, I meant immigrants in general though not just Mexicans, my family is Slavic

Kek that's very true, my best guess is his family is descended from there

>Eastern europeans are easily fooled by false G*rman smiles
ftfy

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-16-20-17-29~2.png (1440x1028, 212K)

I'm not fat and mean

Mexican American here. deport all illegals and build the wall 100ft

You will never be seen as a real American, Jose.

Based

>cunts rich enough to travel across the world aren't the same people who shart in WalMart
Who would have thought, hey.

but I am an American and I hope ICE beats you before they arrest you.

>American
only by name, no one ever thinks of brown people from Mexico when they hear the word American
>ICE
I'm not hispanic, so it's all good.

>wall off America
>no more cheap medicine
>border town guns filter into the rest of the country more than ever
Devilish.