I love President Donald J Trump with all my heart

I love President Donald J Trump with all my heart

Attached: 87097F25-CB94-4D66-82BE-6693AFBDF69C.jpg (554x554, 24K)

Based

Whats the difference between Austria and Australia!

I like him but he likes Israel a bit too much

>a bit too much
>a bit
Really user?

Trump's victory was a victory for rightists worldwide. Seeing the headlines announcing his victory made me feel like a Jewish person being liberated from a nazi (leftist) camp, it's as if we grabbed the swords that leftist traitors in the media and in politics so tightly held on to and made them ours. We said "you shall oppress us no longer, vermin!" and our spirits rose up. The liberal big state worshippers were put in their place as the sun rose in Kekistan.

Attached: 1478802634634.jpg (2048x1025, 193K)

You sad cunt.

Trump is my hero, he triggers the libs

Australia in Europe, Austria is an island

Attached: LAUGHING LUFFY.png (500x300, 32K)

I like Trump, not as a president but as a fellow poster I like him. We both shitpost hard. He shitpost his way to the white house I can appreciate that. One day maybe I can do the same, whatevers left of the white house.

Honestly I think the future of politics is shitposting.

Wise words.

america in 2019 if we had elected rand paul

Attached: chirag-tripathy-utopian-city-i-chirag-tripathy.jpg (1920x2107, 657K)

And we call aussie ND call the other a mutt?

>dude he's a shitposter! he's just like me and my quirky pals on redd- I mean the chan! clown world honk honk lol! we're not idiots we just don't take things seriously! trololol

Attached: A4AA18228AF2924D.png (454x520, 13K)

I wish I was an American so I could vote for God Emperor Trump and make all the soy-chugging gun-hating limp-wristed nu-male beta libtard cuckolds cry. MAGA!

How incredibly juvenile. Our world would be doomed if policies were determined by shitposting to make the other side mad and wars were held between national leaders on Twitter

How do I unsubscribe from your blog?

you accidentally posted the wrong meme to go with the quote you were suppose to pic this one yw

Attached: 7779-1010x1200.jpg (1010x1200, 162K)

Very reddit post

This has to be bait. Even on Jow Forums nobody is really this dumb.

> Our world would be doomed if
Our world is 100% doomed, thats why I made sure to say "whats left of the white house"

We are living in the future, and its absolutely kinda fucky but what can you do?

I am sharp as a tack and in fact as of 2014 I was 99th percentile IQ (professionally tested by a doctor after brain injury) though my high amt of alcohol consumption may have shifted things in the years since.

he's going to die soon and i am going to laugh so fucking hard at Jow Forumstards