Is england really that bad?

is england really that bad?

Attached: 612-eO6gP3L._SL1500_.jpg (1500x750, 68K)

England stronk

(England .bretaniya. bretin. Ireland . Poland United kingdom. God saves the qowen. EU^-1 )

England here AMA

That's not England's flag.

no

this

nothing great about britain

british people i've met are all fascinating. they are tall abd fit, they ride, hunt and enjoy country sports. i'm always impressed by their manners and witty talk. their accents are so posh i can't help but wet. the food is also amazing. how did they come up with such miracle of gastronomy? but even such cultural feats pale in comparison to their glory. i was struck with awe at the sight of the hms victory in portsmouth. her majestic presence that reached the acme of naval beauty is nothing less than an incarnation of britannia, and i heard guardian angels singing the strains. RULE BRITANNIA BRITANNIA RULE THE WAVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Attached: 5ee603da634d0bb9bb56f0e15329d03465f50506_hq.gif (420x294, 99K)

They suck

Cheers David

>the food is also amazing. how did they come up with such miracle of gastronomy?
Are you on drugs?

t. unironically thinks snails and funny shapes for bread is the height of cuisine

no one eat snails stop this meme

Attached: at-first-i-was-like-but-then-i-was-like-1290184.png (500x504, 97K)

exactly

Attached: o0615040914511776344.jpg (615x409, 43K)

The UK as a whole is a really great place if you get out there and make an effort to explore. Too many people stick to their town or city and think it's the be all and end all of the country. 90% of the world would murder for the quality of land we have.

Attached: qr12.jpg (1600x1200, 653K)

>landlet thinks others are jealous of their crowded island

Attached: 1443433020166.jpg (272x248, 30K)

>Consider how grim Britain is
>most of the world is grimmer
grim grim GRIM

It's not overcrowded though, most people stick to their crowded city but refuse to move out to "backwater" areas for some weird reason I don't understand. And yes people should be jealous. You can literally stick anything in the ground here and it will grow. The British and Irish isles are blessed with fertile soil and grass, better than your shitty dead prairies that stretch for 10,000 miles.

Attached: 67139.jpg (1470x1103, 283K)

stop whining, the alcohol and cheese is great and you people only occasionally consume anything else

>our country's great senpai, you have to drive into the woods with bear spray and a shotgun if you want a moment of quasi-sanity
:^/

south london is pretty bad
south coast is comfy as fuck
scouser accent is mortifying and theres swarms of indians, but theyre good people
I found older british women(moms/wives/widows) were really nice

I dunno, I love it round Stockport, people are quite helpful there and plenty of stuff to do

is the immigrant problem really that bad? like the accid attacks / rapes? are there sand niggers around every corner?

I love England.

Why is your flag asymmetrical?