How To End North Korea's Nuclear Weapon Program

We know 3 things about North Korea
>1. They're making nuclear weapons for the sole sovereignty of their state. They want to show the US that NATO can't invade/nuke North Korea without North Korea firing nukes directly into America
>2. Kim Jong-un is crazy as hell and is so obssesed with preserving his country he's a paranoid isolationist
>3. North Korea is a communist country and has ties to China and Russia.

The best way to stop tension is for North Korea to allow Russian military bases there. That way the are a protectorate of Russia, along with this, Russian/Central Asian goods will flood South Korean markets because it's a gate to The West. Allowing Russia to bypass the trade embargos and trade through North Korea. The effects of increased trade mean North Korea's economy would greatly benefit it.

Attached: infinitewojak.jpg (480x480, 32K)

>North Korea to allow Russian military bases there
China dont allow it

Why does it need to be ended? They have the right to protect their country from western imperialism.

No they don't

/thread

>noooo only amerikkka can have nukes

Attached: 1563585221103.jpg (785x1100, 62K)

Maneuver both Koreas into waging a war each other again and annihilate everyone on the peninsula

Oink while you can you fat capitalist pig. The butcher known as China is coming for your ass.

The right move would be to wait till they build up their arsenal and then start a nuclear war so I can finally get off of Jow Forums.

>They want to show the US that NATO can't invade/nuke North Korea without North Korea firing nukes directly into America
And that's a good thing. Just take a look at how interventions in Afghanistan, Libya and Iraq turned out.

most effective way to stop it without military force would be to destroy it and its comrades economically ?

You'll make a good slave for the ching chongers when that happens

Death to America.

Death to all un-Russian churkas tbqh

eh, enemies of NK regime is not only on the outside but also on the inside. Kim wouldn’t really want economic progress because it would allow the inside enemies gain more power. He just says he wants better economy just to fool everyone

russian base or not, any change that could disturb kim’s control scheme would not be welcomed.

How would you feel if NK nuked Japan?

best way to get nk to non nuke and non gay is to send smuggle many many copies of rush hour 2 for the people to see
then they will rise up on their own

i don't trust korea or iran any more with nukes than i trust russia or america with nukes, so it makes no difference to me

I’d feel terrible since I love Jap women and don’t want them to suffer.

North Korea would still have that capability being a Russian protectorate. Russia would benefit having access to the South Korean market.