Why do gaijins Smell so Bad?

Why do gaijins Smell so Bad?

Why are gaijins not taking a shower everyday?

Attached: pose_kusai_woman.png (800x800, 445K)

Gaijin chin-chin is so big and wet all the time from being inside so may of your women. Start to smell like dog.

fuck you

Attached: 49714210_755302051512044_2910181894914339539_n.jpg (1080x1074, 76K)

That's because people around me also smell.

Lay back and let me show you another way. I'll kill what you want me to, take what's left and eat it. Take all or nothing. Life's just too short to push it away.

Take it all. Take it all in. All the way in.

Cringe, you japs smell even worse

We White/Caucasian people produce more body odor than (east) Asians and must smell more strongly despite daily showerings.

I can only speak for myself but I'm just lazy.

Attached: 1533142982783.jpg (320x215, 27K)

im sorry

why you mad?

High test

I reported this thread.
Sage

stop posting from your base pretending to be a japanese person

Attached: 1560103328183.webm (854x480, 1.01M)

Attached: 1560098325650.webm (500x282, 1.11M)

Fuck off. It's natural since gaijins are all less developed primitive apes. Don't make a shit thread, hillbilly cunt.

Realistically people only need to shower twice a week unless they sweat

You're not cute

wtf did happened?

You have to be + 18 to post here.

Japanese people literally smell like egg farts. I could not handle it and had to move out of Japan despite of my contract.

Imagine millions of people smelling like egg farts all walking around in the densest city in the world.

jap guys gf got drunk. jumped on a whiteboy with no remorse. jap bf walked way an never spoke to her again

poor nip

bump

Tokyo is full of filthy baka gaijin
I feel the civilization of this country is collapsing day by day

Jap babes can't resist JEVVISH BVLLS

Don't think that's his gf. He walks away with another girl in the background. He was probably just trying to stop a drunk friend from acting like a retard in public.

Japs walk around in sandals in the summer time and take them off and go barefoot even in Starbucks. It brings a very stinky smell VERY SMELLY CHEESY smell in whole room

Smell Make me sick

>JEVVISH BVLLS

Molochs?

noticed this for the first time lmao

it's because western men produce more testosterone. one latin bvll produces more test than the entirety of Osaka.
maybe if yall didn't consume so much soy and spent time outside, then maybe you'd smell like men smell

apparently asian people's sweat does not smell bad
i've heard that you don't have antiperspirants sold in shops, how true is this?

sounds pretty based desu

my pits have remained unwashed for so long that I no longer smells foul, it smells like fruit

I wonder who draws all these pictures. There is one for every situation in same style in Japan.

Its probably the weebs who dont understand the concept of personal hygiene