>You could have been popular
>You could have had friends
>Gone to parties
>Laughed with people
>Shared special moments with them
>Kissed a girl
>Known what it feels like to be loved
>But no
>You decided to be a pathetic loner, eating lunch alone and hiding in the library
>You tell yourself you're just waiting for the right moment to become social
>You watched the other new kids, making friends, becoming normal
>You resented them for doing what you could not
>Even if you tried, you had already established yourself as the creepy loner
>You graduate
>The lack of proper social contact for the last few years has left you almost unable to talk to people
>You don't know how to make friends
>Years pass
>Lonely years
>It's too late to do anything about it any more
>By your age, most people have had several relationships, made a lot of friends and are socially competent
>Even the other weird kids from school have managed at least that
>People are instantly turned off by you when they find out how you are
>Because obviously, something must be wrong with you if you're still like this at your age
>All because you waited
>You waited for the "perfect moment"
>It never came
>It never comes

Never fucking wait.

Attached: 1565981225549.png (686x524, 125K)

stop

Attached: ohgod.jpg (540x651, 79K)

i just embrace being a weird autistic pariah at this point. i think i was destined to be a fucking loser at the genetic level

I didn't have my school uniform because the store was closed and I couldn't buy one but the secretary said it would be ok for the first day. It wasn't and every teacher humiliated me on the first day of highschool.

Holy fuck dude. I moved to Texas at the beginning of my sophomore year and it was exactly like this shit. Could've been anyone, chose to establish myself as a creepy loser, while the new kid from New York made a bunch of friends and became popular immediately. Fuck man I just wanna kms.

same but im planning to kill myself

wtf is this gay shit op, is this supposed to make me emotional and rustle my jimmies?

Attached: DfRcFCjVMAAQWbW.jpg (1150x720, 150K)

I think I never gave a shit about making friends and being social

Your post barely even phases me

What does that make me?

I love myself a lot though

>tfw i know people who are literally autistic who got dates to the formal in HS (prom if you're a yank) or who have gfs
some of us are just destined to be losers i guess lads

Attached: 50280501_2068504106561879_8418416073761619968_n.jpg (225x225, 6K)

p

>normies ostracize and socially outcast you and consider you weird for just being yourself
>now they try and tell me it's my fault I'm an asocial loser
top laff

I wasn't a new guy at school and I'm autistic plus all the people I befriended before HS moved to live abroad during elementary school so as time passed it was lonelier

That was me in high school. Thank god I'm better adjusted in college now

For me it's the opposite, I was a total Chad until late 20s. Now I can barely hold a convo

>NOOOO IT MATTERS WHAT YOU WERE LIKE IN HIGHSCHOOL
>WHAT? I CAN'T MAKE FRIENDS I SAT ALONE AT LUNCH THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE
you're all faggots

Attached: uy34jTU5LX0.jpg (1080x851, 85K)

The social skills you learn in highschool are kind of crucial... making friends as an adult is very difficult

>tfw I was actually the cool popular troublemaker dude who had a girlfriend and did drugs
>became an incel later in life

Attached: 1555459348148.png (723x666, 163K)

>uniform
How low are you that you can be roasted by private schoolers?

>tfw I was actually the cool popular troublemaker dude who had a girlfriend and did drugs

So you were like any other teenager.

It's all about finding the people you click with. I don't click with a lot of people but when I do we interact just fine. I hate it when people I obviously don't click with try to force a conversation anyway, and then I'm the shut in loser guy when it inevitably goes nowhere. But I just shrug it off and stay positive. Don't wallow in it.

What happened?

yes