Spain, we need to talk

Spain, we need to talk.

Attached: spain racism2.jpg (720x534, 272K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V1HlSymdnB8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>hurr let's ban an inoffensive european tradition because we're a bunch of easily offended morons that can't handle anything we're not used to
yeah like you did to swarte piet in netherlands
americans are fucking cancer, just fuck off, don't you have school shooters everywhere ? why the fuck do you think you can lecture anybody ? suck my dick

Dam if you got trigger that easily by it, I fully support the ban

K K K

>generalize americans
ay, tone. get a load of this guy.

shut up frog

@109982965
umm honey, those look a lot like the kkk, which is a bad bad thing in america, so you should stop doing whatever it is you're doing in your own country

Euros on suicide watch

/thread
death to america and israel

>inoffensive european tradition
no such things

>lack of actual medicine finally got to the frog's mind
Homeopathy doesnt work, jean. Take something for your schizophrenia.

Attached: u98gxw1cuse11.jpg (3299x2189, 846K)

based

based americans stopping backward e*ropean practices

Cringe, but redpilled.
Americans need to cancer off and mind their own business.

We should start doing this again

Like the KKK XD

wouldn't mind sticking my dick in a crazy spanish feminist desu

That woman has some of the craziest eyes I've seen.

Spanish eyes

Spanish wizards look so cool yet creepy

Attached: Lagrimas_-_Fusionadas.jpg (1920x1280, 562K)

that's not a spanish girl, you incel freak

Attached: 006gsxoVgy1fq1p4egtzaj30u00u0q70.jpg (1080x1080, 145K)

woha soygirl

I really love Spain

that tradition is twice as old as your experiment of a country

Basé

/thread/

fpbp as usual

Yes, even more on horse

Attached: 17a061eacdc569d687776cbb6c4c891d.jpg (1656x2208, 653K)

>experiment of a country
Kek. You should put a 'failed' somewehere.
Fucking abortion-worthy country.

kek

......ABOUT HAVING SEX WITH BLACK WOMEN

Attached: 1559031233455.jpg (1080x1318, 404K)

Disgusting *ngloids get out of ESPAÑA

It's the Holy Week. Those are nazarenos and come in a lot of colors. They represent the people who were judged by the Inquistion for their crimes against the crown and Spain's church. The more crosses you had and the bigger the hat you had, the more severe punish you get. It's a beutiful tradition, them, along witht the processions and the drums with the trumpets. Not the KKK.

fpbp and also based

fpbp
death to america

Based Espana, fuck anglo scum!

Honestly, the holy week needs to be abolished, It is backward and awful tradition.

She might be dutch or something

>josephine vander gucht

Typical left faggot, wants everything he doesn't like to be abolished, no one is forcing you to see it, get a gf.

Yikes

Absolutely based and Europeanpilled

based
death to america

Attached: 911-WTC-1339505-crop-592232ea5f9b58f4c0f79be3.jpg (768x509, 65K)

I love Spain.
I wish you the best.

M8, It is not my problem that you got raped by the priests when you were a child. The holy week is a catholic rite, in a country that is not catholic anymore. The big majority just larps but they do not follow the dogmas, morality or go to the church. We have to adapt our country to the current times.

Either way, Idk why I am talking to you, the only faggots who defend this, are moors from the south and you are probably one of them.

Imagine being such a retarded yank that you think a hat that has been in Spain since the inquisition has anything to do with the kkk just because it’s pointy

based. two towers weren't enough

It’s not hurting anyone lol

the nazarenos should learn a bit from the kkk and start hanging people like you

>swarte piet is black because he is a Moor from Spain
Ah, old Dutch shitposting. How culturally important and needed.

It is hurting the image of the country. It is a tradition made by and for rednecks.

If they acted like the KKK, they would probably hang you for being a moor. But what can we expect from subhumans like you?

>It is hurting the image of the country
No it's not. When I see pictures of it I think "what a cool and interesting tradition, they should preserve that". Would rather go as a tourist to see stuff like that than to sip on a soy in your faggy little cafe or whatever you'd prefer.

tradiations are folk culture you retard. the whole point is that its made by rednecks.

>When I see pictures of it I think "what a cool and interesting tradition, they should preserve that

You think that because you are a Jow Forumstard like 99% of Jow Forums. A normal human being would think of this traditions as something backwards and disgusting, specially considering the history behind.

Semana Santa is the most anti-protestant shit ever, it literally was created because of Luther

Not often do we see based Frenchies.

Only dicklet Jow Forumstards look at those KKK marches in Spain and think 'wow what a beautiful tradition'

fpbp

It's okay, I have forgiven you for beating our asses at Nördlingen.

>tradiations are folk culture you retard.

Not true at all m8. Each class has a culture of its own, we should have encoraged the culture of the Spanish upper classes and make those traditions the default culture, but you retards had to copy the traditions of those niggers in the south. What do you want your country to be known for killing bulls and parading as the KKK or "las folias"?

youtube.com/watch?v=V1HlSymdnB8

you need to be abolished, you're too retarded to be allowed to live desu

>in a country that is not catholic anymore
I keep hearing this shit and it doesn't make sense. we baptize and we do the first communion no matter if you believe in God or not. things like that stopped being religious and became part of the traditions of the country.
>traditions are not important!
you only whine because its done on spain. I fucking hate this overwhelming self hatred this xountry has.

There are less and less people getting baptized, just get over with it and accept that Spain has stopped being a catholic nation.

>I fucking hate this overwhelming self hatred this xountry has.

Traditions are important but you can select which traditions you want to preserve and encourage. As I have said before, we could have encouraged the spanish upper class culture which was way more interesting and better than the current mixture of andalusian+castilian bastardization of a culture that has imposed itself as the standard.

Proof that French are the best posters on Jow Forums

Some snowflakes in summer already?

Basato e rossopillato

VOXcel please just because you and your Discord think this is normal doesn't mean the world considers it ok.

Based

it's a castilian tradition bringed to the south in the XV century. Read a fucking book before talking

You aren't giving any examples. What kind of "upper class culture" exists besides sucking each other cocks in the gay pride?

>it's a castilian tradition bringed to the south in the XV century.

yeah, I forgot you castilians are related to those niggers after all. More reasons to destroy such an awful tradition.

Chill Dutch, I know seeing others enjoy their traditions makes you upset.

Whats wrong with cosplaying as wizards?

Do we live in the same country or are you one of those special kids?

We live under the same state. I am way above you, you subhuman.

extremely based

>yeah like you did to swarte piet in netherlands
Thanks, this american liberal imperialism truly is cancerous.

Hes black from soot in chimneys he uses to enter houses

That is so fucking racist. Why are they dressing up like KKK?

Attached: 1551900804694.jpg (640x640, 108K)

Above of me in what? Autism?

>copy the traditions of those niggers in the south
now I am sure you are either not spanish, you are a madrileño who is stuck on his apartment or you suffered severe brain damage. The multiple regions of Spain have their own culture and own traditions and no one "copies", maybe some are adapted to their region, or are utterly rejected. This shit happens in every country.
>better than the current mixture of andalusian+castilian bastardization of a culture that has imposed itself as the standard.
no one has imposed anything. you are the only one allowing yourself to be labeled. you know that the bull's simbolism and importance in the iberian region dates back to the tartessians? who cares what others think of us? specially because its done by americans who have simplify everything.
>le england drink tee
>le frenz eet frog
>le germny eet saucesaye
this "spanish upper class culture" was never gonna cut it considering the history of spain and specially recent history is heavily focused on the population and not its rulers.

Your kind only deserves to be purge from this planet. Castilian speakers are the niggers of Iberia.

basado

It seems someone is frustrated with his life. "De todo se sale".

basado

>you know that the bull's simbolism and importance in the iberian region dates back to the tartessians?
>tartessians

Yeah, you are a nigger from the south. The bull was important to the Iberian tribes because It was one of the most important gods in the Iberian pantheon, It represented masculinity and fertility. Either way, there are better ways to represent that connection than killing an animal in front of everyone, that is subhuman behaviour.

>The multiple regions of Spain have their own culture and own traditions and no one "copies", maybe some are adapted to their region

Some cultures are better than others and we are letting very specific cultures be overepresented in an international scale. Image is important, It is the way others will perceive you and thinking otherwise is being truly deluded.

>muh castilian oppression
>muh backwards traditions
I swim in your posmongolo tears

Yeah, You can get out of any situation except deah and being a retard (a castilian speaker)

Ah, yes! You will die the same way as I will do, being Spanish.

>castilian oppression

Lel, you are nothing, the niggers from the south do as they please with you and you dont even realize it, that is why they have been leeching off the hard-working north. Get this into your thick skull, you are letting these niggers take our country over and when you realize It will be too late and you will surrounded by "mi armas".

If you spaniards put half the effort you put in your regional cuckwars into work you might have an economy that didnt look like a third world economy

> I will do, being Spanish

Yep, You are deluded as hell.

Based

If you shared a country with these niggers related, you would also fucking cringe and fight for your freedom

DEATH TO AMERICA

I am Asturian you absolute mong. And if you knew a little bit of the regional traditions you would know that we don't just kill bulls.
>Some cultures are better than others and we are letting very specific cultures be overepresented in an international scale. Image is important, It is the way others will perceive you and thinking otherwise is being truly deluded.
you still haven't given a single example of "better" traditions that could be used to represent Spain. And again, Spain didn't label itself as "designated bull killing nation" considering there are bullfights in south america too and way more bloody. This is done by americans to simplify each country. I frankly don't give a fuck about bullfights but I wouldn't ban them either, maybe reform them.

and you are great keyboard warrior you freedom fighter

oh are you that asturian reactionary tard that used to post a while back?

Basé et rougepillé, mon ami!

no. i only recently started posting on Jow Forums

>I am Asturian you absolute mong.

Literally the same genetic trash.

Attached: 41467_2018_8272_Fig1_HTML.png (1924x2548, 1.47M)

Awww here we go. Playing the victim card and pretending you are fucking saints. When you aren’t nor you never was. It was your actress that shit on our country for its dog meat culture. It was the European Union that basically demanded us ban capital punishment. It is always European experts judging Asian cultures with their twisted orientalist bullshits. And when outsiders slightly raise voices about your stupid and irrelevant traditions that walk a thin line between art and barbarism by the 21st century standpoint, you flip out like sensitive retards...
Really, I really hate you eurotrash “people” to the deep bottom of my heart. Doesn’t matter if your country is are rich or poor, you are from the north or the south, you are all the same.

Give me one (1) reason you still listen to a*ericans.

ching chong ping pong