Holo

Consider the following:

It's been quiet with regards to holo news lately, yet we've seen it continue to pump. Just look at the trading volume right now on Binance. It is absolutely insane. Now imagine when actual news is released...

- Holoports shipped (Q4 2018)
- Holo running on host devices (Q4 2018)
- Holochain beta (Q4 2018)
- Partnerships announced (Mozilla is a very real possibility)
- New exchange listings

This is your last chance.

Attached: holo.png (600x314, 153K)

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@tomshwom/tomshwom-s-advanced-crypto-security-guide-part-3-creating-a-secure-wallet
youtu.be/oRKauif8Bas
indiegogo.com/projects/holo-take-back-the-internet-shared-p2p-hosting#/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Couple this with the potential bullrun breakout in October
Finally I can see my portfolio going over $5k
>t. 1.2m HOT holder

Attached: 1515528986446.jpg (250x164, 6K)

will there be similar boxes for deluded linkfags?

OP is unironically smart. Good guy OP.

Attached: 898.jpg (680x680, 53K)

Do you want one? I could manufacture one. Plug it in and it starts glowing. How much would you pay?

1 link eoy
or is time to do my own research and order a raspberry pi
one engineering problem remains: how to make it glow....

Getting LEDs to run is actually one of the basic training programming units you do with a Pi. It's not a big project. I just want to know if I should spend time on it. Would anyone actually like these?

If you have time, dyor and build one. It's a fun exercise where you learn a thing or two too. I was thinking that you have two little cutouts on the bottom side for cables (230V plug and USB plug). Maybe make it work like a USB-drive so it has at least some use beside meme value.

ofcourse!
unironically not everyone likes to do research and invest some time in doing your own thing, many will gladly pay for similar plug&play device

just look at purchasable hardware wallets vs making something like this on your own:
steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@tomshwom/tomshwom-s-advanced-crypto-security-guide-part-3-creating-a-secure-wallet

Okay so it can be applied to something but that application has nothing to do with the tokens which people are investing in. It really makes little sense.

If anything, it could serve as an eternal reminder of all the wasted opportunities in our life. We could have had it all, but we chose the path of the memes. Only true marines will understand

also decentralized hardware wallets when?

requiring more than X confirmations to approve transaction

Attached: 415649864.jpg (620x459, 65K)

>Holoports shipped (Q4 2018)
They are just overprices personal computers with bad airflow (if that CGI even becomes physical)
>Holo running on host devices (Q4 2018)
Yep, it is gonna be interesting to see the whole economy adjusting itself, the first attempts to attack the network, etc Nothing good for trading.
-Holochain beta (Q4 2018)
I was expecting the final thing running this year, wtf
-Partnerships announced (Mozilla is a very real possibility)
Keep dreaming
-New exchange listings
Unnecessary after Binance

Fundamentals are the same. This is for those that haven't gotten on the train yet and are only worried about short-term price action. The point is, a major dip is not happening in the near future. HOT will continue to pump until it reaches hyperbolic levels of growth as we get closer to EOY. After that, it will cool off, and my bet is that it will settle at a price much higher than it is now. If you're not in now, you will truly never make it.

youtu.be/oRKauif8Bas

>They are just overprices personal computers with bad airflow (if that CGI even becomes physical)
Perhaps. But just know that the purpose of this is to increase adoption and make it easy for normies to participate. It's 263% funded: indiegogo.com/projects/holo-take-back-the-internet-shared-p2p-hosting#/
>Yep, it is gonna be interesting to see the whole economy adjusting itself, the first attempts to attack the network, etc Nothing good for trading.
The project has been in development for longer than bitcoin. The alpha produce has been released and applications have been built on top of it already.
>I was expecting the final thing running this year, wtf
According to what
>Keep dreaming
Wait and see
>Unnecessary after Binance
No one said it was necessary you fool. We are talking about price action

I sincerely believe that this is a result of insider info

literally priced in. why do you think it's been pumping?

I agree.

OP is a idiot.
Priced in.

can i have two little cutouts for my dick so i can cum inside my link box and make baby sergeys

Sure, could put in a cutout and add a fleshlight interior or something. Expect markup to the price for that option though.

no need for fleshlight interior just make it square so i can swap a new squishy link cube in and out whenever i gotta charge a sigil

Link holders are a special kind of retard

It's really funny that the ico finished weeks ago and the HOT token is being beat around like the village bicycle skank. At some point soon, pl will move on to the next ho.

AHHHH

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-08 at 1.34.36 PM.png (1446x1382, 759K)

Poor photoshop, this thing is a fucking scam.

That is nothing

it was apparently something since it's dumping now

Everything dumped right now
Check the catalog