Why did they genocide the Sápmi? is it because they wanted to make room for somalians?

why did they genocide the Sápmi? is it because they wanted to make room for somalians?

Attached: 250px-EU-Sweden.svg.png (250x210, 34K)

Yes

why did they genocide kuruminhas, is it because they wanted to make room for apezillians?

Attached: flag_of_portugal-svg_-e1500563180485.png (768x432, 29K)

Yes

Subhumans

Yes, they were to white for the swedes

Samis are as far away from white you can get in Europe though. They are like 20% central asian

Why are they so intolerant towards their own minorities unironically? This goes for parts of western europe as well, I mean here people mostly hate africans and middle easteners but noone cares about national minorities and ethnic minorities and they have significant freedoms

t. Juan Bibi Sanchez-Karlsson

Loving cum from Ahmed Sven?

Subhuman

Somalis have a more diverse range of names than that

They love black cock

Ok mahmed sven

>Why are they so intolerant towards their own minorities
We aren't. They have a shit-ton of rights, gibs aswell as their own parlament

Ironic

Attached: Hue.png (398x376, 274K)

Cope harder Ali bin salad

Saami is a finnic language? But I was told they're mongols...

Attached: Lenguas_finougrias.png (1202x1056, 61K)

It's from the uralic branch but not finnic I think

Note: their parlament is literally an unknown larp congregation with no political influence or rights

I find it curious that the map is in spanish but the eastern finno-ugric language names are not translated properly

That's the first pic from google

So wait, am i a somali or do am i a swede who sucks somali semen?

Only the Khanty and Mansi are Turco-Mongol

We never did. Some were forfecully sterilized during the eugenics program and thats about it. They're only about 30 000 or so here in Sweden nowadays and most are mixed so its not like there ever was a huge population to genocide in the first place. Norway has a lot more of them but i dont know how they were treated there historically. Finland has less than us afaik.