Wow, Indian girls look like that?

Attached: bollywood-movies-in-june-that-are-complete-entertainers1400-1558710024_1100x513.jpg (1100x513, 80K)

Why do bollywood actors look so wierd? They look like you can easily dissolve them with water

There are actually loads of attractive women in India, provided you don't mind darker-than-white complexions.

Super power when?

Katrina Kaif is half-White. Her mother is English.

ANGLO'D

no indians are the worst type of people ever, actually worse than black people they drive the price of house high in the silicon valley, they get free housing cause of Facebook and that god damn h1b visa, if their is one race i hate the most, it is the indians, just burn the whole damn country and everyone just a piece of shit race and people. i physically get disgusted when i see an indian,i am tired of them.

Why does bollywood always hire "whiter" actors than the average Indian, you'd think you would want the leads to look at least closely related to your audience

Of course not, you all look Caucasian. Though for some reason all Indians I've met had light pigmentation.

Watch Bahubali 1 & 2.

Attached: 100763.jpg (1920x816, 408K)

Because fair skin is seen as attractive.

work for cheap and mr. shekelstein might consider hiring you over some patel

lol that's one of the last few things that makes me hate indians,i grew up in a town full of you guys, literally made up 70% of the school population, your race should just die like the only good thing about your race is the food.

Jeez, put space after comma.

he mad :^)

MENA and pretty much all non-Sub Saharan African countries do this too. Why would they want to pay money to look at more of pic related? Would you?

Attached: F216DFF0-1E3D-41BC-9180-2035FCE299EC.jpg (640x889, 162K)

Looks like a perfectly pleasant man to me, user.

The point being celebrities are always outliers in some way or another. That’s why they’re famous. You can look out the window or in a mirror if you want to see someone exactly like you.

Right, but you're neglecting the fact that India--like many non-white countries--has a bizarre and counter-productive fixation on fair skin. That's despite the fact that there are, in fact, a great many fit, attractive people with darker complexions. One of the best-looking women I ever dated was a dark-skinned Tamil--you'd have to be a fag not to find her appealing.

It's actually a bit funny: if you look up candid pictures of some Bollywood celebrities, you'll find they're often a shade or two darker than they appear in films. Similarly, watch any Hindi music video: there are, inevitably, legions of white background dancers, even though there's no dearth of domestic talent. Furthermore, many shopping malls insist on using advertisements featuring Caucasian models. That's despite the fact that whites are so rare in India that they're practically novelty objects outside the most touristic towns and neighborhoods.

No, I agree that’s all true, it’s very obvious that they do, I was just trying to offer him a perspective on why that might be. People are fascinated by difference, and especially whiteness.

you aint one of them creepy fucking Jesuits are you?

No, I don't believe in Jeebus.

>they get free housing
Yeah nah. You haven't been employed a day in your life. Bay area has always been expensive. If anything blame the chinks in SF. Stupid esl fuck

sup juan

>Juan

wat

nvm I though you were that American in India

I'm not Hispanic.

I know lol
breh its me

Sick of Indians conning the immigration and education system just to swarm fast food/uber driver jobs.

wew

Back in Kolkata for another 15 hours, spent the last week getting rekt by insects in Bastar. All the bites didn't show up until last night, kek.

hows the research going
finally getting that fucking rain huh

Gonna have to go back again in December, didn't accomplish much. Bastar is extremely pleasant in the monsoon, though.

>conning the immigration and education system
lole

real comfy in Kolkata too
makes vidya even more enjoyable

No we don't, aside from Turkey maybe.
I see nothing wrong with casting pic related, how will I related to a drama supposedly depicting the daily life in my country if none of the actors look like me

Fuck that nigga. Shit was like a sauna last night once the rain ended.

Only the main characters look fair, the rest look normal.

tv show isnt suppose to look like you they are satrs all are good looking than your average mamadu

He looks like he might be an agreeable fellow, but let’s not kid ourselves. He’s the literally image that’s used in half the pajeet memes mocking them. He’s not considered particularly good looking anywhere in the world, and not in all, but the vast majority of cases actors are meant to fit that criteria. Also the one of the main major selling points of film, in somewhere like India no less of all places, is that it’s a tool for escapism. People in India, especially the average consumer who probably has a less than easy life, wants to be reminded of anything but their ‘daily life.’ And actors do not resemble their population on average in any country in some way or another, whether it’s in skin colour, weight/build, features, etc. Leads in most feature productions are pretty distinct from the average person. Actually the UK is probably one of the only places in the world that tends to use even remotely close to average in our dramas and films, and even then, you can still tell who is meant to be the lead.

Also just searched for Moroccan actors, and while it would be wrong to say that what came up in my search weren’t representative of certain Moroccans, I had to scroll through several pages before I finally saw a medium brown toned Moroccan like I saw in good amounts when I was in Morocco like pic related.

Attached: ACB00A46-DFCE-4A36-8D8D-C8953D2497FE.jpg (615x310, 73K)