Differ between western and asia computer game culture

When playing FPS game like Apex, CS:GO, PUBG, Fortnite, Rainbow six, usually asian prefer 3th perspective but Western prefer 1th perspective. I dont know I use correct word, and Apex, CS:GO, Rainbow six is 1th perpective, and Fortnite is 3th perspective, and PUBG have both mode. Most Asian prefer 3th perspective when playing pubg

And western people like PS4 when they playing game, but most Korean we play game in net cafe. Net cafe is Korean culture that we can play game in cheap price and eating snack at there.

Attached: Jellyfish.jpg (1024x768, 746K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g636kRLvK3M
youtu.be/5WMFMwBoWU0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

3th and 1th are not fucking words

How can I explain it ;ㅁ; Do you know the word?When playing pubg, most western youtube gamer prefer 3th perspective. what is correct word

Majority of people use their pc to play game.
Children play on consoles.

1th person shooter isn't as popular anymore.

1st
2nd
3rd
then everthing bigger is _th

3rd person is considered more for games with platform elements
we can play video games at home, koreans have to leave their house because parents or wife say they should be studying/working instead of playing a game

Aha I see. I thought western prefer 1th person shooter. In Korea, even children prefer pc game in net cafe. I wanna someday play on consoles. I am curious about it

I wonder why there are only 3th and 1th perpective, and no 2th?

>omg How did you know that hahaha
So we korean all play pc game in net cafe. Net cafe is only Korean culture, and from children to adult, we go there and enjoy game on their. So we only usually play game which is installed in net cafe computer. So we only play majoy games like LOL, PUBG, ETC

I dont know ;ㅁ; hahaha I cant understand why it is called 3th perspective.

I wonder what the 2th is.

youtube.com/watch?v=g636kRLvK3M
this video is 3th perspective. We can see the character all body we play.

I dont know why it is called 3th perspective haah

because of grammas here:

I (1st person)
You (2nd Person)
He/She/It (3nd Person)

You look from your perspektive (1st), you look at he/she/it (3rd).
2nd perspective wouldn't make much sense in this case.

aha I understand

>How did you know that hahaha
koreans say
>sleep four hours pass test
>sleep five hours fail test
asians have a problem where they want everyone to be smart, so they make dumb people study a lot
westerners used to tell dumb kids to drop out of school at 15 and be a carpenter, we were better off then, only smart people need to be smart

it's from books
first perspective story would be a book about one person through their eyes, like a day in the life of ivan denisovich
second perspective story would be book about a person who knows the person, sherlock holmes is told through watson's perspective
third person has view of everyone, like war and piece

second person game would be like a first person game, except you wouldn't have a gun and would tell someone else to shoot

You are really correct omg We really do that

2nd person: youtu.be/5WMFMwBoWU0

>youtu.be/5WMFMwBoWU0
kkkkkkkkkkkk it is really funny omg

First and third person mode/perspective.
Asian people are good at 1st person shooter games too, they just havent been as popular over there.

Counter strike used to be as popular in the west as starcraft wad in korea

Western prefer CS:GO than pubg?
We Korean really love pubg. In net cafe half of people play pubg and last play LOL

I play GTA5 online with my Chinese friend and he never wants to do heists. Just selling drugs/weapon to make money in game how can you guys not get bored like this? Games are for fun ffs

Twoth

Attached: 2347D82B-CBAB-4059-8EE1-225E399BAAA7.jpg (700x649, 56K)

You're not a real person that actually enjoys game if you don't play Landwirtschaftssimulator tho.

Based German thanks for buying our games

I am asian and girl so when I play pubg, I always hide to ignore battle. haha I am afraid when hearing gun shooting.
Is it interesting?I first saw this game

You're not asian girl, we all know it, so stop pretending.

Only incels play on PC. Normies play on mobile and console

I am Korean girl really haha girls enjoy game too. Some girls are good at game but I am really bad at FPS games. but I enjoy :)

Majority of people are incels here then.

In Korea we all enjoy pc game on net cafe. All male students go net cafe with friends from elementary school.

>Is it interesting?I first saw this game
It's a Swiss game about farming. Of course it's interesting please buy it

I really wanna play soccer but because I am girl, I cant shoot soccer ball like boys, and only I am girl who wanna play soccer. So I only play pc game on net cafe.

In Korea there are few place where I can shoot fake gun. It is differ from western because we shoot gun to target, but at western, people shoot gun to target look like animal. It is deffer

Really?farming game can be interesting?I never saw game about farming. I like fps games or star craft2

Like there is a single actuall swiss programmer working there.
We both know that it's just Germans that made the company for tax evasion purpose.

if you play a video game at home your mom brings you a snack and your dad asks if you are winning
if koreans play a game at home their mom brings them a smack and their dad asks if you want beating

It's pretty easy.
First you kill yourself and then the world is a better place.

Isn't that a win win for everyone?

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk I really laughed omg wow

I wanna play more game before I die. I dont care world be good place or bad place haha

It's made in Switzerland/Germany/Czech Republic but the idea is ours I think. I wonder if our farmers play it after work kek

Not even Harvest Moon or Stardew Valley?

Are PC bangs expensive? I remember playing cs 1.6 in a net cafe when I was younger and I paid roughly £5 for 1.5 hours or something like that.

In youtube there are many videos about this game. Maybe it is quite famous

>I never heard it. Koreans usually play game in pc room, the net cafe. So we play games which installed in net cafe. the star craft, pubg, lol like several games

hey it can't be possible. in pc room almost 1 hour is about 1 dollar in us money. The pc room is fraud. pc room is really cheap so many people can use it

The pc room, what i use is, if i make account in pc room, with 50000won, less than 50 dollar, I can use 100 hours in the pc room. Of cause if i wanna only use 1 hour, I have to pay about 1 dollar.

Landwirtschaftssimulator this game graphic is really good. far interesting than I thought. I am watching on youtube

I see. Here was like that 10 or more years ago net cafe doesn't exist anymore

ohh...sad to hear that. 10 year ago there was net cafe?

This is just a matter of economic differences making popularity differences. Koreans couldn't effort PCs nor consoles and certain games got popular because they were accessible in net cafes. This is less the case today but the culture is established.

Consoles are more something people did as a kid. Because of the game sizes and always being connected, the feel and convenience of consoles is irrelevant. Just expensive trash for the most part. Many people play on PC but with console controllers though (which is better for some games).

>effort
afford*

I didnt know that at other country many people enjoy really various games. In Korea all people enjoy only several games. Maybe I 'd better enjoy free indie games

Definitely pay to win vs non pay to win mechanics

Asian culture justifies pay to win as some kind of investment, "if you can't pay you're not allowed to win". Western culture on games is much more casual they prefer crap like costumes, cute, and theme park elements rather than PVP.

It's sad because I absolutely despise pay to win but my fellow asians seems indifferent so no games gets released here without pay to win, I also don't like playing in western servers because of the lag, I'd play guild wars 2 or final fantasy otherwise.

>wow you are really right, in Asian game, many people pay to win game. Western servers have lag?I heard final fantasy is interesting.

They are so bad with the heists because they don't know the mechanics, a lot of them don't know about the heavy armor. I prefer spamming pac standard to make money than micromanaging businesses.

it's 1st and 3rd

>Koreanwoman
You're not a woman and you're not cute. Fuck off back to discord, abomination.