Transphobia

How do I stop hating transgenders? I view transgenderism as a mental illness, and don't agree that people should be allowed to change their legal gender. Does that make me a bad person? Otherwise I have no hatred towards any group of people regardless of ethnicity or sexual orientation.

Attached: 1566028598165.jpg (970x1334, 148K)

Based

APRI LA BOCCA

Attached: 1526243935825.jpg (800x532, 81K)

>Schizophrenic thinks hes jesus
>Here take some med they should help stop the illusions
>Trans man thinks has a girl
>OMG YAS QUEEN TAKE ESTROGEN AND ACHIEVE YOUR DREAMS YASSSSS

use the snapchat or faceapp girl filters and pretend you're a cute girl

you need to follow groupthink and learn newspeech and you'll be alright

based

What do you mean? They are mentally ill subhumans, extremely annoying, that somehow are being pushed into the mainstream for some reason. You should hate them.

You are not wrong, you just need to learn how to bite your tongue for your own good pajeet

We don't exactly have transgenders in India. We have Hijras, who are castrated men who dress up as women and identify as a third gender. Hijras' traditional occupation is begging for alms, and most of them don't choose to be what they are. I think most of them are orphans who are adopted into the Hijra community. Hijras are not looking for acceptance in mainstream society, unlike Western transgenders.

oh then just execute them all

why would you want to stop fren

Attached: 1565977026496.png (693x598, 201K)

No, I feel sorry for them. They live in literally inhumane conditions.
Because I feel like I have an irrational hatred towards a group of people who don't affect me in any way.

>irrational hatred
looks like you didn't educate yourself and it's probably better you don't know

Just ignore their existence. You hardly ever meet a transperson and if you do just ignore that they are trans and don't antagonise them.

If its not your life it isn't your problem.

>How do I stop hating transgenders?

Have sex

I meet Hijras on a regular basis though.

hate trannies
love boipucci
simple as

Attached: traps.jpg (379x582, 58K)

kill them all so they won't spread their misery

Hijras are not trans
:(

Its a mental illness and transitioning is the cure

Its a mental illness and shock therapy is the cure

ah yes
the cure that makes them dependent on medication and surgeries for the rest of their lives and reduces suicide rate by about 3%

>transitioning is the cure
>shock therapy is the cure
bluepilled
only cure is suicide

yeah lobotomies usually work better but there are very few doctors who know how to do it properly

I dont want to die

by respecting and accelerating their 40% duty

Why do you hate trannies if you like feminine guys ?
Femimine guys amd trannies are not thar different

you not make it 100%?

well one of them cuts off their dicks and threatens to sue you if you don't pretend he's a woman
the other will call you daddy and let you cum inside

Attached: trap ass.png (487x486, 364K)

Not all tarnnies are sjws who jut their dicks off

any real transexual itt? i have a question

>irrational hatred
yeah we all want super mental fags influencing our kids

I want to transition but im not on hrt or anything yet

*why

just remember that they're 0.3% of the population even though they might look like 20% on Jow Forums and get on with your life

Most people here are just homos, there isnt much trannies here either

those are not traps in your picture

True

Traps are flat chested, those are trannies

Gays, trannys and faggots who are on the extrem spectrum of the political compass are a very vocal minority that knows who to stir the drum to gather attention (especially on social media and this place)

There is a man in my choir who used to be a woman, fooled me for like 2 years before I heard about it.

those aren't trannies or traps at all, that's one of the most famous picture sets of like mid 2000s internet

zoomers wouldn't know but those are 100% females

Im a 98er

Fucking based. There is nothing wrong with you friend

That's how it is on Jow Forums. But if you go to Jow Forums or /lgbt/, it's mostly discord trannies.

yeah you are pretty much a zoomer, probably can't hold eye contact for more than 5 seconds before looking for the nearest screen to connect your eyes on

My friends open your mouth the shit is coming

Attached: 1565935492376.jpg (1280x851, 100K)