Have you helped a foreigner in your cunt?

Have you helped a foreigner in your cunt?
I bought a bus ticket to a Lithuanian guy who didn't have any cash and tried to pay with visa.

Attached: Twitter_20190524_175202.jpg (1280x720, 498K)

Based.
Now he gave me beer before hopping off the bus.

Now I am eating wings and drinking beer he gave me.

Attached: IMG_20190817_122111.jpg (3264x2448, 2.44M)

looks too spicy

French girl asked me for directions to a railway station, then asked if I'd pretend to be her boyfriend to help fend off touts outside.

I was going there anyway and thought the suggestion was retarded, but I did help her find the booking office for international tourists.

are you the white guy in india?

Was in 4am train from Helsinki and an Ukrainian dude needed directions to get to Vantaa but the train had already passed. He hopped off at the next station.

If a Canadian asks me for directions I always help them out. I live near the border so it's pretty common.
Now if I hear a E*ropean ask for directions it's a different story

Yeah

in the 2014 world cup i was in rio and a french girl approached me and said "english, english?" or something like that to which i replied "yeah i know english". she asked for directions to a famous restaurant and i gestured with my hands since the restaurant was on the other side of the street and she said thanks. she was wearing a transparent green shirt and i could see her nipples i remember. fapped to those nipples for a long time

let me hear your hindi accent

Two Americans, an Asian and a black guy, walked up to me when I was sitting at a bus station and asked me how to get to the old town. It was right around the corner so I just told them to walk down the street

Based helpful masturbator.

based

Nah, in a public cafe. Could go outside but it's fucking pouring rain and the road's flooded.

If any chink asks me for anything I first ask if they're from taiwan and if not I tell them to go fuck themselves

>fucking pouring rain and the road's flooded.
damn, reminds me of back home in Lahore
fuck monsoons

Some p*lish vermin asked me where the jobcentre was (probably to drain great brittania's bennies funds). I directed them to a sort of remote Greggs in hopes the lads deal with them.

It's been pretty bad the last couple days. Torrential downpour almost all day yesterday. Getting around was a complete clusterfuck, no fucking taxis, city center was flooded, etc.

I once helped a kurd/ mystery darkmeat guy to buy his ticket fom the automatic machine. At the end he forced me to take 1 euro by putting it with his hand in my pocket saying: "buy a cocacola. wtf

I helped a black guy find condoms yesterday.

Dry, I was shopping some vape stuff, so have not read the thread.
PS. Pic related is beer he gave me

Attached: IMG_20190817_133513.jpg (3264x2448, 2.48M)

I helped some French girls find apartment in here

Showed the british lads some good clubs in Vilnius

Beaten up Italian tourists with help of German tourists for acting like assholes in here and disturbing everyone

great story of cultural exchange.

Foreigners don't come to the midwest so no.

Fertilised a white girl several years back.

Based.
If you happen to ran into a Finn in a pinch on your soil remember to help a autist out :D

I gave a Basque guy from Spain a ride from Vancouver, BC to Nelson, BC once.

I like Asian women, they have breddy fucking gud MiLFs desu

>Beaten up Italian tourists with help of German tourists for acting like assholes in here and disturbing everyone

Kas vyksta ?

i am helping eastern european lorry drivers that got lost all the time. my area is not the best for lorries with jewgle maps.

Southern European tourists (Spaniards, Portuguese, Italians) act like assholes with no respect to anyone here, so both tourists from western/northern europe and locals hate them.

They act like they own the place

For Westerners and Fellow Northerners, anytime.
Fuck southern European thoughs.
Only French act normal here from Southern Europeans.

Now I am having a beer/Vape at the bench on a river side (aurajoki "river aura"

Attached: IMG_20190817_135159.jpg (3264x2448, 2.71M)

We people from baltic countrie(including finland) are not white and therefore we can handle spicy food

Based. The average shitalian tourist should be shot

>thought the suggestion was retarded
Lad..... I think she was into you

I got approached by refugees a couple of times because they werent sure they got into the right Train. Also another Time a refugee didnt find an item in the Supermarkt so i helped them find it. Also another Time some refugee kids didnt have enough money to buy their sweets so i gave the cashier 20 Cents so that they can have their icecream:)

What's your views on the refugees there?

dafak is wrong with youre fingertip?

hes a known faker. hes lying all the time.

all ethnic (real) germans hate them to the death.

No such thing as an ethnic german, friend :)

No one cares you autist. Get some friends.

Criminals should get deported back
There shouldnt be too many refugees
Only real refugees that HAD to flee their countries are welcome

The rest can stay and I welcome them.

Shut up and be more friendly. I do care.

Im not faking you idiot. I also give money to german kids if they happen to have not enough.

Attached: 1523348861380.png (322x471, 201K)

It heatens my heart reading such thing. In France people are selfish. I gave 500€ two month ago to SOS mediteranee.

you paid the wrong traffickers for bringing your family then jamal.

Reported to the polizei.

in fact, most policemen in germoney are right-wing as fuck. not joking. they have to handle all this bio-waste and when they dare to DEFEND ! themselves, not even protecting anything else then themselves - what would be their duty - they get a medial and official beating for it because
>muh police violence

Same as everywhere, but all they do is following orders.

sad but true.

ya seethe?

not at all. im looking forward for what is coming up. next recession shit will hit the fan big time.

i always send chinese tourists in the wrong direction when asked

i helped a group of swedish girls get a local sim card , it was really awkward seeing how they were all 1.78+ tall and im just a 1.74 dude , i felt so small and weak.

Chinks don't speak english

I lend them my girlfriend sometimes.

yeah that part of the world is giantess snu-snu tier tallest I've seen were from the netherlands, they were like 6'2" on average and I'm 5'7" like most filipinos.

Does Sweden count as a Baltic country?

Did the shiksas molest you?

äääääääääää

You use imperial measurements in the philippines?

god i wish but sadly no

No you're nordic

whats germanistan?

for non-engineers I would say a mix of both.

Often, just last weekend I led a old moldavian guy to the embassy here. We only communicated in vague handgestures, but it somehow worked out.

I did just the opposite the other day, maybe we balance each other out

I have friends that are still alive, so fuck off pal

Attached: IMG_20190817_120958.jpg (3264x2448, 2.1M)

Balto- Germano mutts (Because of Prussia) formerly

Turkic now

What about Cypress?

yeah, a nigger who couldn't speak a word got his backpack with all his stuff stolen so i helped him to the nearest cop station
maybe they deported him, idk

Turks
I'm Lithuanian on vacation in Greece, and all these people literally look like turkish gypsies
So cypriots are the same I guess since they ate same people

im fine with that. also vilnius is a great town with beautiful girls.

some random english guy on a razer scooter scooted up to me and asked me where the nearest bus stop was (middle of nowhere and this dumbass was riding a fucking razer scooter)
told him there was a bustop about 10 km up the road, and he thanked me and tootled off.

Help a filipino family by translating signs because they didn't speak french.

yeah, i did point some mormon wh*toids to the jungle where next town is 50km lmao

>europeans still dont accept card
LOL

quite the opposite. everyone accept cards but a pure visa/mastercard credit card might not be accepted. everyone here use debit card, no cash no ride. credit =/= cash.

Yes, plenty of times

I dated a russian hooker and helped her to get out of prostitution by giving her money for cosmetics courses she now uses to earn money. Her son graduated this year from high school and studies computer science.

öööööööööö

What is the most coolest/ebin thing you have done for a foreigner?

Tourists always ask some dumb shit like: ''why do you have so many milk varieties'' or ''where is some random street where some random guy lives'' and ''if the president is in his palace when the flag is hoisted'' fug if I know

I'm a tourist guide. Helping people from other countries is my daily job.

Kek
Only thing he mentioned when we where looking at guuql map was humaliston Katu :D

Nice, are you some sort of tour guide?

Yep. I take people on a "sights tour" around the city. Show them the museums, parks, shops, Old Town etc. Same tour, every day. 8 years now.

How many mill varieties do you have?

Cool...I would like a job like that desu

Based Finn, helping Lithuanians n shit

It pays ok, it's very simple and you get to talk with new people everyday. I'm glad I picked this over working in a storage facility.

It did happen a couple of times because my town host a couple of multinational tobacco companies, so there is always foreign people around. People often ask help to me because i don't look intimidating and dress well for my underpaid job.
A couple of times is just people asking where is the cathedral, or x restaurant, or recommendation to where to eat, where they can get a cab (now days we have Uber).
One time i helped a dude who was having trouble in the pharmacy because no one there understood his broken english, had a hard time with symptoms words that i never used in my life, but at the end he got what he needed (it was just gastric reflux, lol).
Another time a bunch of japaneses where at the bar struggling to understand that their prepaid bar card had a QR code and they could use an app to ask for drinks (i like that bar, it's a nice concept).
And twice a chinese (the same) asked me for a cigar (i quit last year).

I was little bit wasted on this trip to city center, and I dropped 80e on vape shit :D
But nice thing is that I have won 80-100e from video poker and it appears on my account on Monday.
PS. Picked pic related from "ale laari" at 10e a pop.

Attached: IMG_20190817_180344.jpg (3264x2448, 1.38M)

1. I let a dutch dude sleep in my camper at Sweden Rock after someone shat in his tent, he bought me beer the entire weekend.
2. Helped a cute girl with her bicycle, fixed her flat tire on the side of the road. Got a hug in return.
3. Some drunk German tried to speak broken English with me and was pointing on a map to where his hotel was so I walked there with him. Helped him over a couple difficult streets.
4. Rude as fuck Chinese family asked for directions to the train station. I sent them in the wrong direction.

Thanks man, just remember to return a favor when artists start to appear in squads on your soil because there is cheap alcohol :D

autists

I've given directions to tourists a couple of times.
One time I was asked to take a picture of a BMWM couple

I helped an old couple (German or Swiss I think) find pic related here in town last week. They were very happy.

Attached: Carolus Rex Bastion.jpg (2816x2112, 3.68M)

1. Based
2. You bring great hona to your family
3. Nice
4. Based

Remember another.
Exchange student (probably tought that my town was close from the sea, but he had no idea that the distance from my town to the sea is bigger than his tiny country) asked me if he could shortcut on foot a path to the uni from the restaurant. I told him that it was not a good idea because that path is a entrance from a poor neighberhood (not favela) and it was filled with blacks (anyone who knows something about blacks know how they enjoy littering, is like they fucking hate the world). He looked at me with diguss and went there. The trash had clogged the drain system from that specific road and he had to turn back because the rain (we have 40 days and 40 nights of rain here during our winter) flood the road and there was nigglets everywhere playing in the filth.