Tfw Euros on this board can legally have a 14 to 16 year old gf

>tfw Euros on this board can legally have a 14 to 16 year old gf

Attached: age-of-consent-europe.jpg (1800x1800, 742K)

lmao no

You can have sex with 14 year old girls but you can only marry them with their parents permission or if she's 18+ here.

lmao no

14yos are pretty dumb and you'll still be viewed as creepy even if it's her who wants it, wait till 16 at least

op never said wife

lmao no

age of consent is 16 here but when old men go out with 14 year olds nobody says anything

i never understood why the virgins here for over 10+ years have obsessed over age of consent as if most of you can get a gf of any age

Because nobody will report it to the police.
So you think 14 year old females are mentally developed enough that they're good for a relationship with an adult that is more than just sex?

best thing about this country

Here comes the turboautist thinking people magically become developed enough over 1 second (at midnight), and change that depending on where they are/go

If that was the reason, you couldn't have sex with most up to 30 and many up to the end of their lives

Are you perhaps jewish?

Judging by their IQ, it's most likely an Amerianon proxymemeing

This

Also imagine thinking that if anything goes wrong her parents won't force her to magically revoke consent and change versions

Sleeping with anyone younger than 18 is wrong!
When you become 18 you accept your responsibilities as an adult but it's better to wait until 21, people younger than that aren't mature enough.

>aoc 16
>in the army far up north
>meet local girl
>fug she is only 15
>consider ditching her
>she invites me to meet her family
>they are cool about us
>her mother even works in the police
>i fill her 15 year old daughter with my cum 3times a day
>everyone knows no one cares

lmfao

It's best to wait until her ovaries dry up and you're impotent, yes indeed.

where was her father?

I have 16 y old gf

I once had sex with a 15 year old girl

there is no (18*), this map is wrong

upstairs smoking and watching boxing on satellite tv. he even lend us his car in witch we fucked like rabbits off course

Attached: fouu.jpg (1280x1579, 233K)

Based as fuck, you still together? What was the age difference

>tfw it used to be 14 here but we raised it when we joined the EU
god FUCKING DAMN IT

Om du är lärare, tränare eller på annat sätt jobbar med ungdomar så är det 18 som gäller. En fotbollstränare får inte sätta på en 15årig fotbollspelare i sitt lag.

Fan vad orättvist

I remember a classmate who was 13 and was going out with a 26 year old. They got even caught having sex in his car. Of course her parents knew they were dating so no problem. They recently got married.

no. ditched her after 4 years. she was 15 i 20 at that time. complete psycho nuthead but also nympho. worth it but it fucked up my sexdrive for life, i still find girls who dont dive into my dick on the first date to be extremely boring.

>13 year difference

I don't see the problem. Of course I always hated teenager girls going for much older dudes (because no pussy for me) but here it's quite common.

Imagine getting approached by a dude asking to marry your 14 year old.

Attached: 1546658460330.jpg (420x410, 17K)

>fucked up my sexdrive for life
>i still find girls who dont dive into my dick on the first date to be extremely boring.

Pretty normal if you ask me

Where do you live?

Btw I totally don't endorse it in general. Just saying it isn't seen as a big deal in tight-knit communities not full of criminals or schizos ruined by American culture

GUESS WHAT? We can't even if we fly to Europe

Attached: Euro Lolis.jpg (3552x2724, 1.8M)

16 is still pretty solid imo.

She's sexually blossoming but she still has that cute girly charm.

>tfw you can fugg them at their peak

Attached: 1560304661001.png (500x500, 263K)

Yeah but point is HOW IS IT THAT WE FOLLOW AUSTRALIAN LAWS OUTSIDE OF AUSTRALIA? IF I AM IN ITALY I FOLLOW THE ITALIAN LAWS THEN.

That sounds like the most cucky thing ever

Does that mean an italian can go to australia and fuck a 14 yo with impunity?

Idk m8 pls stop yelling it scares me ;-;

No because the minimum here is 16, unless he goes to another country with 14 as the minimum
srry >_

Not fair

>Get 14 yo gf
>Travel to Germ
>Fuck
>Travel back

Attached: 1565407689070.jpg (428x578, 24K)