You miss it too, don't you Jow Forums?

You miss it too, don't you Jow Forums?

Attached: 1510172314667.jpg (1233x823, 179K)

yes :(

no :)

Kill yourself

checked flag

no
fuck turks
fuck jews
fuck hashemites
fuck arabs
fuck nafris
fuck kurds
fuck armenians

take that back you slave!

Attached: 1500671395672.jpg (463x591, 30K)

I only miss it because of piracy, there was nothing good about Ottoman Algeria.

no, fuck off brainwashed balkanite mudslime

Attached: 33a910c.png (3760x2798, 127K)

but user... was there anything good about Algeria ever?

Attached: 1562710903345.png (410x495, 107K)

No
worthless meme "empire" that left nothing of use and value behind

The closest to Modern-Day Rome

One of the few times muslims were relevant. Shame how it died out tho

This. There is nothing good about ott*mans

Attached: 2YWWboio0JSCgLj-ZrFC--rHzu0xPGNkaLJSRFp3uMs.jpg (640x969, 107K)

Definetly not.

Attached: ASALA_GERB_GUYNAVOR.jpg (1200x1257, 108K)

>imma TURK
>dna results say: 40% greek, 30% armenian, 20% kurdish and 10% albanian

chill with the haplo-autism Alexander the Slav.

Attached: 1562583887388.jpg (958x522, 155K)

no:)

no haplo autism here, just truth. no modern turk has asiatic features.

>An enemy more incompetent than Austria.

Yes I miss being able to win against someone.

Why? Probably left something.

they destroyed everything once they got their "independence" back, so he's right.

...yes

yes, millions of mudslimes and mosques

Shittomans didn't produce any cultural values, neither made investment in scientifical progress, their shit-empire was based solely on wars, destructions, plunder and genocides, therefore their decay is an indisputable achievment for all civilized humanity.

You are not white nor European

why 75% of the armenian internet users are in this thread?

Attached: 1565265111951.png (686x802, 54K)

The 23 marble relief portraits over the gallery doors of the House Chamber in the U.S. Capitol depict historical figures noted for their work in establishing the principles that underlie American law. They were installed when the chamber was remodeled in 1949-1950. Created in bas relief of white Vermont marble by seven different sculptors, the plaques each measure 28 inches in diameter.
Map of portraits in the House Chamber. Click on the image above to enlarge.

The 11 profiles in the eastern half of the chamber face left and the eleven in the western half face right, so that all look towards the full-face relief of Moses in the center of the north wall.

The subjects of the reliefs were chosen by scholars from the University of Pennsylvania and the Columbia Historical Society of Washington, D.C., in consultation with authoritative staff members of the Library of Congress. The selection was approved by a special committee of five Members of the House of Representatives and the Architect of the Capitol.

The plaster models for these reliefs are on display on the walls in the Rayburn House Office Building subway terminal.

Attached: Suleiman.jpg (435x520, 37K)

Oh yeah I fucking miss 'em sooo much. Fuck outta here you incompetent retards. I hate you almost as much as I hate Serbs

Attached: Capture.png (198x202, 70K)

Better question is why literally all nations who've been under ottoman rule absolutely despise it?

The argument is not strong enough for someone to place them in one row with the Roman Empire or other significant European powers.

>The 11 profiles in the eastern half of the chamber face left and the eleven in the western half face right, so that all look towards the full-face relief of Moses in the center of the north wall.
>Moses
Abysmal

Why didn't they call themselves Empire of Rüm or Empire of Rome?

Because you don't become Rome simply by occupying the Rome.