The only way to REALLY divide Europe

the only way to REALLY divide Europe

Attached: 5c96d852-46b3-4e38-a614-d2aa04c404ef.png (4592x3196, 1.21M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ckwgbtWMZeE
youtube.com/watch?v=Cy44ocuoWhE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

red is based
green is cringe

A spanyol is piros kellene legyen, vagy tán keverem valami délamerikai tájszólásokkal.
negra = nerrha

fine with this. now include spain, ireland, iceland and north italy and we have what eu should have been.

mmm it looks like those who can't pronounce Rs are the cucked one, coincidence?

so the developed countries and Portgual can't pronounce Rs?

Fake map. Don’t talk shit.

Attached: 7409CB9B-D701-449B-B55F-566530B9820F.png (1140x1500, 237K)

As far as I know, Swedish and Norwegian both have rolled R's, at least in some dialects.

based pirate

Red is real Europe. We'll accept Portugal as a honorary member for bullying.

I mean, I think I did pretty well. And especially if you look at Norway and Sweden the areas appear to be small but actually a disproportionate chunk of the population lives there

>red: EVROPA
>green: subhuman invader rape babies (mongol, turk and moorish blood runs in their veins)

Swedes can pronounce "r"

youtube.com/watch?v=ckwgbtWMZeE

po'tugal

But we can pronounce R you fucking brainlet

the text implies that vast regions here spoke latin that did not

european languages are the only languages that incorporate trilled Rs to my knowledge. If you don't trill your Rs are you even white?

Well maybe you can in theory but in everyday speech it appears to me that it's more similar to the English and sometimes the German R.

Plus, the map is outdated. In most big cities in Austria for example, especially the youth pronounces it the way Germans do.

But that's wrong

that doesn't make any sense, spanish R exist since the pre-roman times and back then we literally had 0 relations with wh*Te people aka northdoids

Ok, well maybe you're right, you know your language better than I do. But you cannot deny that Norwegians mostly pronounce it the retarded way.

Possibly. I've heard Norwegians pronounce it both ways but I don't know which one's the most common.

underrated

when they sing the pronounce it at least

youtube.com/watch?v=Cy44ocuoWhE