I wish I was a christian

I wish I was a christian
seems easy

Attached: 1545579697620.png (917x871, 139K)

>wanting to believe some desert tribe religion

What do you believe?

go to your local catholic church and get baptized

I wish I was born a muslim, now if I will have to cut my benis if I want to convert

don't
that would make me a fraud

no it wouldn't
everybody is equal in the eyes of god

just become one then lol

Except Albanians

no

some sects don't cute benis
like ibadis

It's not obligatory to cut benis

Yes

no

Its the best abrahamic religion but its still mental slavery

>I'm a heretic

Attached: 1534652898701.png (647x740, 178K)

Go, take the Catholic pill. If you regret it, you can live your life like before without any engagement.

as opposed to what? snow tribe religion? forest tribe religion? plains tribe religion? sea tribe religion?

Same
I imagine having a genuine belief in God and christianity would give you a lot of comfort

Dont respond to vargtards

just start praying, aren't there like american missionaries in sweden?

why do you think it seems easy

yeah my bad

I am a catholic but i don't go to the church often, i practice it by myself and i talk to god often and usually pray every time before a meal and sleep
reading the bible right now and it has helped me escape my depression and made me a better person

>seems easy
It's not. You trying following the rules in today's greedy, hyper-sexualised world where everyone in the West mocks your beliefs. It is far easier to just dismiss it all and do as you please.

I wish you first*id snowflakes would come live to South Italy and see what a bunch of petty hypocrites "religious" people are. You're like those hollywood celebrities who become buddhists after a trip to India.

Attached: 1444232810315.jpg (306x306, 20K)

but according to ibadis you cannot get out of hell if you're sent there, this sect is too scary to convert

Catholicism is the most ridiculous of all the Christianities

>Catholicism is the most ridiculous of all the Christianities

Attached: 1564825994177.png (785x861, 241K)

No

when I was a very religious person I was always depressed and at one point suicidal. it's hard to talk about, but I moved away from religion, but I'll be a liar if I said I didn't believe in God.

Da, u picku materinu

No

religions are fake anyway
the concept of hell and heaven both sound boring af and not worth it
there is nothingness after death just the same feeling of when we are not born well feeelings loose defenition but u got it

have you seen a professional about your problems or are they too expensive in croatia?

Hahhahahahahahahahahah

We arent african, we can afford a shrink
I never went because I dont like glorified nosey women

>why yes, I'm gonna talk you about whats next to life, showing y'all the universal truth, how could you tell?

Attached: 1556907677699.png (407x718, 147K)

i suggest you do, and no need to reply, i don't care

Why are you talking to a northerner? Do you think you are in any position to recruit people above you in the racial hierarchy to your mentally retarded pedophilic blasphemous cult of greed and lust?

Attached: iraq-714165.jpg (590x350, 72K)

No

just stay away from the sane you weirdo

Why do finns look like koreans?

No

don't reply to the vargfag

funnily enough when sweden was at its height of power being a catholic was punishable by death

people who talk to some imaginary being on a regular basis are fucked up in the head...

but, do it if it makes you happy and doesn't hurt anyone. have fun living the life. just think one day you will have to meet the imaginary being and then what? dream come true, why not make it a reality?

How is this relevant?

Not based

>heh, people who talk to some imaginary being on a regular basis are fucked up in the head...
>but, do it if it makes you happy and doesn't hurt anyone. have fun living the life. just think one day you will have to meet the imaginary being and then what? dream come true, why not make it a reality?

Attached: 1566053224.jpg (236x256, 16K)

Ok, now go and judge people based on their race and class
Because that is what you people are only capeable of doing and that brings nothing but missery and sadness

as much as i feel sorry for your situation, there are other ways to deal with depression that only a professional can help you with.
please don't post again, because nobody can help you here.

You seem to be the one that needs help, sorry for your situation

ok , fine , deny, no problem ,

just don't post again

You too

Catholic gang

you were trying to convert a swede
damn are all arabs this fucking dumb?

your imaginary friend is telling me you are in urgent need of an orgasm,
so instead of posting a comment, why don't you jack if off, it might even cure your depression,
you can even fantasize about ejaculating inside your god and make it even more awesome.

You are genetically as european as turks

Read the Bible

Good for you

not worth it, boring and fucked up rushed ending with too many plot holes

>this is your brain on atheism
i wonder if people who make posts like this ever realize that they're basically acting like a ringing endorsement of religion to anyone with a functioning conscience

hope you get to your heaven

kek

Go smoke weed

this looks like something straight from that atheism subreddit

dude just become a Pentecostalian

Attached: blue division guppie.jpg (850x796, 396K)

Being an atheist is easy, it means that you're too afraid and too obssessed with comfort to pick up the cross and fight. People who not Christians, are like WWII French.

>Of course I hate religion. I wont let anyone tell me how to live my life.

Attached: gig.jpg (1080x1331, 91K)

>sees post on the catalog
>oh it has quite some replies, it must be a Muslim wishing he was Christian, cute
>sees flag
bingo

>Of course we are atheists! how could you tell?

Attached: soy.jpg (960x540, 107K)

That Whorevat here just posting with "no", absolute textbook religious degenerate unwilling (or more like unable) to respond with logical reasoning so simply resorts to blind denial.

Olá, Cleyssom.
Aposto que só está em Portugal por ser burro o suficiente por não conseguir aprender outro idioma direito.

>read the bible, it will make you christian bro
why do people like this exist?

>Cleyssom
isso é um nome a sério aí?

It's not that easy, but it's beyond worth it. Your father in heaven loves you.

bump

>wanting to be muslim
They reject practically anything fun in life