Do people in your cunt like Morissey?

Mexicans need not comment.
youtube.com/watch?v=k30XeJNAbt4

Attached: morrissey_flag.jpg (280x390, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iey0VOhxV2Y
youtu.be/PIHayaaoGKQ
youtube.com/watch?v=b_3oFRcTNHo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

BASED
youtu.be/iey0VOhxV2Y

of course. i focking love me Morrissey
youtu.be/PIHayaaoGKQ

For some reason Tumblr freaks are obsessed with the Smiths

The Smithsare fantastic, give them a listen. those Tumblr freaks are angry at Morrissey at the moment because he supports a right wing party.

I am aware of this gigantic 'controversy' only incels seem to care about while I see plenty of pink haired freaks wearing Smiths t-shirts in public. I don't think the controversy exists outside of right wing internet circles.

You'd be surprised

About what? Only magapedes and journalists give a shit about what the lead singer of the Smiths says 30 years after the release of their albums.
On top of that plenty of artists that are popular among the art hoe crowd such as Lou Reed are also very controversial but that doesn't stop anyone from listening to them or wearing some band shirts.

those weirdo probably only know the Smiths hit songs like charming man and heaven knows I'm miserable now. they're not Smiths fans just want to fit in whatever's retarded group they're in.

I decree today that life is simply taking and not giving
England is mine, it owes me a living
But ask me why, and I'll spit in your eye
Oh, ask me why, and I'll spit in your eye
But we cannot cling to the old dreams anymore
No, we cannot cling to those dreams

youtube.com/watch?v=b_3oFRcTNHo

Attached: 1555933560827.png (950x968, 185K)

they banned any decisions of him in plebbits most popular music forum. people obviously do care about what he says

Yes and at the same time suddenly Smiths/Morissey has become 100 times more popular on Jow Forums. I can't take Smiths threads serious because of that. People only care about them because they are insecure right wingers or because they are art hoes looking for that 80s aesthetic.

You're out of touch. Morrissey has been very popular if not far more popular than he ever was since The Smiths.

maybe stop being a faggot and just listen to the music? Who gives a shit what other people's opinion about the band? it's the music that matters and their music fantastic

Why do some folks absolutely hate Morissey? seems the Tumblr/Twitter crowd don't like him personally

this. I knew about Morrissey's solo career before I found out about the Smiths. mainly because my mother would always play his music.

I listen to the music, but I have the feeling any Smiths thread made on Jow Forums is about anything but the music.

The right wing Jow Forums boogieman is coming to get ya.

my dude the beginning of the thread was literally anons posting different Smiths songs until you came along with your bullshit.

Like I said we wouldn't have this thread if Morissey didn't out himself as based & redpilled.

OP here, I've been listening to The Smiths for years. The thread had nothing to do his politics, it's all your projection and your "OWN THE RIGHT WINGERS" mentality at play. Kindly go away now. Do you even like The Smiths?

Never heard about

>Like I said we wouldn't have this thread if Morissey didn't out himself as based & redpilled
holy shit, there's actually people in this world that think like this. Dude just fuck off already.

I he's huge in South America and Mexico

anyone here seen Johnny Marr live? hands down the best concert I've ever been to

Attached: 20190503_222240.jpg (3264x1836, 1.34M)