God why I dont was born american

God why I dont was born american

Attached: tenor.gif (91x90, 4K)

One day, my friend...

Thanks you...

>tfw no brazilian best friend

Attached: 1556429743666.png (300x302, 26K)

>thank you
Sorry.

Attached: 1564950485390.jpg (501x540, 71K)

I can be your friend bro

feels good man

I can be your friend too
I guess it's close enough, right?

No bro.

Spare bedroom open in NH

You can have it if you clean my house for me. It's pretty small and easy to clean.

I had to say, thats a good Idea. But I'll still to need the green card....

Also, god america, why do you have to be so hard with us? I dont wanna make illegal things I just wanna be a good person in the best country. Just this.

You'll never be an american. You'll forever be a favela brazilian monkey. Since the day you die, and you can do nothing about it. Accept your fate.

Self interest, the same reason you want to come here.

wtf, and give up cheap coke?

??????

please be in manchester

Oh yeah, life if the monkeys from chicago/la or the rednecks are better then me, you mean? Foi had to stop with this shit, guys.

>you.
Im in the cellphone.

I don't live in Manchester, but I'm only 20 minutes away from it. Why would I live in Manchester? You might as well live in Massachusetts at that point.

I would be your guys' friend if I wasn't so awkward and frustrating/boring to interact with

Just let me dream. In another life, maybe. Just dont let me dream.

No, user, you are fine.

idk it is the only place i know of in NH, i want to move to NH, vermont, or maine eventually

I don't believe that, but clearly a significant segment of Americans believe that immigrants are harmful for some reason. Honestly it's only hard to be here legally. You could easily get here as an illegal and linger forever.

Only come here if you have small government tendencies. If you want big government go to Vermont, they have that covered.

"why wasn't I born american", you illiterate bolsocuck

No, I dont. Fuck all the brazilian pollitics. Im wanna be murican.

Our politics are awful too. But you can mostly just ignore it and try to take advantage of whatever policies exist.

vai aprender inglês pelo amor de deus

Eu falei certo seu esquizofrênico os meus únicos erros são devido ao corretor de merda desse celular de merda