OH NO NO NO

OH NO NO NO

Attached: Greta-the-Swede.png (645x669, 456K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/sustainable-business/2017/jul/10/100-fossil-fuel-companies-investors-responsible-71-global-emissions-cdp-study-climate-change
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i hope immigration denies her entry

Where did she come from and why is she in the news?

Wow who would have guessed this was all a contrived ploy using a pawn being propped up by globalists who will be eating humans as food in a couple of decades if they don't already

Attached: alex jones drinks apple juice.jpg (497x497, 46K)

I hope a gang of blacks smash her fucking face in, I hate this pig nosed fuck

How does that logic add up? They won't charter their own airplanes, but airplanes that fly anyway. So the additional emissions are literally zero.

Even if they did fly their own airplanes, at worst its the same amount they would have needed without the boat.

Why is Anglo media trying to reach so hard to make propaganda against a fucking child.

Thun(((berg)))

>g*man iq

Do you think the cool ocean breeze will make her nips perky?

She looks like such a happy retard, it's actually cute.

(((Thun)))
Berg is Germanic

(((Germ))anic

(((Lebb)) = Lesbian in Swedish

So building the boat was emission free or what

Did you notice what happens when you spell germany backward ?

Yna(((mreg)))

Attached: 1548102784464.jpg (400x331, 17K)

Attached: stop-posting.jpg (800x450, 53K)

If thars the case.. why didnt they just fly in the first place? Airplanes aint gonna stop flying cause a kid didnt took the flight, right?
Fucking brainlet youre missing the whole point. I hate brainlet posters.

>(((berg)))
Berg = mountain
My last name is Nyberg. New mountain.

Good to know I can claim I'm a lesbian now
Germany
Ger(((money)))

GOYmoney

Hot

>oh no, the greenloli isn't so green
why are you so surprised?

Attached: 1472039824884.jpg (1000x1414, 1.25M)

just like the greens aren't green. out of all parties in germany they flew the most lmao

The industrialists and their media lackeys made this autistic kid the face of climate change to make the whole subject look ridiculous

How is she going to get home as well if they are taking the boat? Surely her travelling half way round the world just to talk about climate change is more harmful than her just staying at home?

Why the fuck do they need 2 more crew men for a boat designed to be manoeuvred by a solo sailor ?

>you want to save the planet?? b-but you're leaving a carbon footprint!! checkmate!
So this is the right's fabled arguing ability. Unless you want to live a hunter-gatherer lifestyle, there's absolutely no way you're going to avoid contributing to climate change.

>(((Nyberg)))

Attached: my fellow goys.jpg (173x200, 9K)

>don't have children
>don't work
>also means stay at home as much as possible
>purchase an energy efficient gaming PC with your neet bucks

This
Of course even if she manages to convince a single American to pollute less with her trip the entire thing is a net positive for the environment

>How is she going to get home as well if they are taking the boat?
Maybe it was a prank all along. They come back without her forcing her to take a plane or a ferry.

Based me too

Funny how they want us to change when a majority of the emissions are buy a few companies, not the common man.

Why are rich people such arseholes?

>i-it's the right's fault that lefties aren't coherent with their beliefs!!

Attached: 1478802634634.jpg (2048x1025, 193K)

Is it hurricane season yet?

You can still help as an individual, it's better than nothing

she arrives in the US pregnant, mark my words.

Meanwhile the coherent right over at Jow Forums supports Drumpf but not Israel when they are the same thing

u just btfo'd him

>when a majority of the emissions are buy a few companies, not the common man.
Well, yeah. If we're going to avoid catastrophe we're going to have to hold companies that contribute massively to climate change accountable. Although raising awareness certainly isn't a bad thing, we can all do our part by say, eating less beef, not leaving the lights on etc.

>Nyberg
Oy vey goyim nothing to see here

Fuck that shit, if those companies wont change then we'll just go down together, all that money wont save them from severe weather. Fuck this gay Earth.

*uses more deodorant than usual*

The only solution is forced sterilizarion and genocide to contain human population at 1 billion. Greta being a vegan leftist will never talk about that.

God just imagine her learning of this news and cutely pout at her manager, or very adorably hit him with the bottoms of her fists while standing very close to him like in those anime.

Attached: 1557612060661.png (560x640, 496K)

That's right just be a servile little faggot it's gotten you this far

*sharts*

The entire reason she's doing this buffoonery is because she got bad PR with her previous voyages' transports
If you want to raise awareness make a Primitive Transport YT channel

Why travel when you can use video conference? Fucking boomers

WOW using electricity? FUCKING PLANET DESTROYER!

You have problems

Just get fat men to ride bike generators

well that's a good idea actually. they lose weight we use electricity

She came from Sweden. Make its stop.

But her dad is on the boat

based

Do you realize those companies only produce things because you keep buying them?

That is why she gets pregnant , swedes are chucks

They don't change because their customers and governments don't care
Here in Europe for example by 2021 we'll ban a lot of plastic objects that make up the 70% of most common objects found in the sea

unlikely. scroll down
theguardian.com/sustainable-business/2017/jul/10/100-fossil-fuel-companies-investors-responsible-71-global-emissions-cdp-study-climate-change

Who the fuck is buying coal, retard? They're subsidised by the government hence the research into Alternative Energy. I would heem you IRL, you sub 80 IQ mongoloid.

You're an idiot who's bought into shilled memes, not someone with concern for the sustainability of civilisation let alone the environment.
Climate change is a meme meant to distract people from environmental pollution and destruction in overall terms. CO2 as the only real metric of environmentalism is even more ridiculous. The only thing arguably stupider is the idea that "saving the planet" is something you have access to as a choice within your consumerist lifestyle.

Her dad will be happy to watch. They're swedes

People who use electricity use coal. People vote for the government.

>being a hypocrite is okay now

let it happen

Attached: 57183802_265891207686782_1474809568067321856_n.jpg (287x325, 20K)

In two years I will want to fuck her

Why don't you just admit you thought all pollution was done by Samsung and Apple, you brainlet cunt? Word your argument carefully before you post dumb shit or I will fly to Finland and kick your arse.

Kek , delay pedo

It's almost like the right never argues in good faith and that attempting to address their "concerns" will always backfire like this.

she's a propaganda tool

Attached: aivopesu.jpg (926x1280, 136K)

>Unless you want to live a hunter-gatherer lifestyle, there's absolutely no way you're going to avoid contributing to climate change.
so why does left keep saying that this is the most important issue right now

go live in a trees faggot

I'm not sure what you are going on about. Everyone should know that agriculture, electricity generation, and transport represent most of pollution.

Are you a dumb Abo who learned a thing recently and now you think of yourself as an intelligent white person, but you're upset since you don't seem to get the amount of respect you felt entitled to?

>Mao, Stalin, nazis, obama
One of these things is not like the other

More like the deranged green syndicate made a borderline autistic kid their mascot, so their retarded dogma could be virtually immune to criticism, because who the fuck confronts a little girl.

> we'll ban a lot of plastic objects that make up the 70% of most common objects found in the sea

And replace them with materials that have an even greater carbon foot print... like paper straws.
That's the problem with this environmental shit, the politicians only care about good press and nobody looks beyond the feel good headlines into the reality of it.
Meanwhile 90% of the garbage floating in the ocean is coming out of Asia and Africa anyway.

Nope.

Why is that when people whine about climate change ruining the world, they never bring up the fact that the most polluted places are all predominantly shitskin areas?

It's not propaganda if its true. Read the IPCC report

>deranged green syndicate
yaaiks
>>>/the_donald/

Because not everyone is a heavily americanized freak like you and wouldn't be swayed by such an argument.

>It's almost like the right never argues in good faith
The reason you don't see arguments from the right as good faith arguments are:
>the media which purports to be giving you right wing arguments actually gives you establishment shilling its own "bad cop" routine to advance its particular interests, not arguments meant to advance a coherent let alone attractive or justifiable right-wing world view
>right-wingers have almost all internalised these arguments as being part of a tribal political identity because they have been successfully propagandised by the media
>left-wingers or "neutrals" such as yourself have been successfully propagandised by said media to believe all right-wing arguments are made in bad faith

You have shit grammar and can't even present one point in English. Embarrassing.

I bet you talk like a retard too, haha.

>Are you a dumb Abo who learned a thing recently and now you think of yourself as an intelligent white person
Maximum kek

Why is it that no matter the subject Jow Forumsacks will always make it into a race issue?

oh I get it. nazis were not communist

Attached: 1446327358216.gif (150x150, 1.22M)

I don't care about this climate change or ozone hole global cooling or warming that'll boil me to death or cause floods that will drown me and billions of others like the stupid libtards but real issues such as seeing people that don't have pink skin in my city (a.k.a. that's genocide) why should I care about choking to death when the airs just polluted smoke and smog when europa and the huwite race are being destroyed

Rich people buying shit from overseas creates a huge demand for bunker fuel burning cargo ships and the emissions from creating the products. China produces the most emissions by far but a) most western nations are already extremely wary of China and b) China is actually investing a ton into renewables

Better to "move" the pollution on the energy source (much easier to control and regulate, green alternatives, etc) than to keep in the object and pollute the environment
Same for electric cars. Sure, producing electricity pollutes. But at least you don't have cars spewing toxic fumes in cities were people live and one day you aim to produce that electricity with the wind or the sun

c) I hate brown people

Environmentalists are so fucking stupid

They would be pathetic if they weren't a bunch of useful idiots doing harm

Radical climate change threatens everyone

Cargo ships pollute very little per ton of cargo.

>Meanwhile 90% of the garbage floating in the ocean is coming out of Asia and Africa anyway.
Even if we reduce it by 1% it's already a good thing. Besides, most of the garbage there comes from us, we jus sell it to them to take care of because it's cheaper

shut the fuck up mboko
you're the same one to mock the nationalists as primitivists, and it's plain to all to see the main point of mass immigration besides genocide/dispossession is to create more consumerism and expand the system as it currently stands to produce all the pollution that goes into making this lifestyle available to four billion blacks like yourself

Mmm yes breathe in that fresh air baby, fuck the environment amirite

Attached: E4531113-2D24-43DC-A08D-58498C83CFE0.jpg (1500x1000, 115K)

Because any mainstream political activism ain't supposed to make any logical sense

She doesn’t have to be in violent circles. She can afford to avoid them.

And how about per year overall?

Except for the extinct masterrace