Which European posters are the best and worst?

Which European posters are the best and worst?

Attached: 367-004-C731EF60.jpg (489x350, 32K)

I think all Jow Forums posters fall under the category of very bad but I do think those from my country are just a little bit extra dumb and autistic

The black ones

Best: me
Worst: the rest of them

French posters are the most underrated on Jow Forums while finns are overrated af

best : laidback immigrants
worst : butthurt white people

Spaniards, Russians, and Italians I like the most
Germans are autistic
Finns are gay
French are rude and gay
Brits are desperate for relevance

Fins are leaf tier. Germans are usually resentful losers. the French just seem odd.

Irish and Italian posters are best. Italians for their intra-italian banter and the Irish for being funny af. Swedes are actually decent posters when they don't abuse their flag to BBC post

HAHAHA so true

Best posters are Algierians in France

Attached: 1555960320227.jpg (1572x1200, 246K)

French frie with inferiority complex detected, not saying that we are good, but frenchies are utterly shit.

I really like Eastern euro posters like Serbia and Bulgaria. All of /v4/ is generally good as well. Finland posts are also bretty gud and are autistic in a funny, self-aware way, excluding the rampant gayposting ofc.

As for bad posters, the crown has to fall with England. They are some of the most butthurt posters I've ever seen. Rarely do they make me laugh and I regret reading their posts the few times I go on mobile and I don't have their flag filtered out. France and Germany are also of general butthurt and low humor. Spain and Portugal are just OK. Dutch and Belgian posters are also par for the course and rather milquetoast, but I don't begrudge them for it.

Attached: 1565801166876.png (500x521, 168K)

It's FinNs you fucking retard

Finland's autism will always make them the best.
Worst is Germany, whenever I see that flag I don't even read it.

Not at all, Frenchies are either always going about how shit their country is and how blacks and muslims are replacing them and there will be a civil war soon yadda yadda, or they're spending their time complaining about another country that did something to France in the past and not in the funny banter way.

>Irish
>good posters
I have literally never seen this sentiment echoed anywhere in Jow Forums. There's nothing remotely noteable about Irish posters and they just blend in with the swathe of flags in any thread.

algerian negro hands typed this post

Worst: Poland, by far

Best
>russians
>romanians
>belarussians
>bulgarians
>serbians
>spaniards

Worst
>french
>portuguese
>finns
>brits
>irish

this. bitter white incels are worst people ever. they killed more people than fucking isis.

I think mexican posters are cool. Every time a US flag posts something interesting or funny, I know it's a mexican or some other latino.
("White") Amerimutts are the worst.

Best: Estonians, Czechs, Dutch, Italians, Greeks, Serbs, Bosnians

I see two frenchmen here

rent free wite boi

For me, it's Russia, Italy and Serbia
Poland and UK are just awful, worst ones by far

I farted

the worst are unironically german posters.
99% of them are unironic Jow Forumstards that try to justify their NEET existence wwith muh immigrants taking muh jobs. Germans should be rangebanned from Jow Forums and germany should be nuked

Worst:Slovenia by far. Next are Lithuania, Finland and Germany.

best
finland
uk
russia
worst
finland
russia
uk
norway

Rent free moor

this. Also all the golden dawn-tier racists I've met in real life are either junkies, alcoholics and/or willingly unemployed. I'm sure it's the same in Germany.

What are you on about
Жepap Дeпapдьe, the man on the left, is 100% Russian

We're alright, the rest can fuck off.

Keep proving my point, toilet cleaner

Irish posters tend to have shit banter desu

im sorry but posts made by non whites are not accounted

Attached: typical euro flag on int.png (1608x1265, 992K)

You're just listing countries that make you butthurt and jealous due to political and historical reasons lol

Leave him being butthurt is coded into his DNA

>that make you butthurt and jealous due to political and historical reasons lol
so like every flag on Jow Forums that cries about muh Poland and what's more fun your posts are about being butthurt about us

Attached: 1548603807510.png (913x2037, 109K)

What else can you expect from a Pole

you haven't communicated anything concrete by that other than you don't like us, mboko
we don't like you either

flies over your head most likely

> best : Finns
> worst: frensh

Worst: Finns, Italians

Based
Cringe. Seethe more westoids.
Yes I don't like Lithuania and Germany from historical reasons but posters from this countries are also coincidentally worst on this board. And butthurt seem to be coded genetically among Germans. Talk something nice about Poland they start to screaming that Poland is shithole, who want come to Poland, Ur Murica lapdog yadddadda

Fuck off. Nothing wrong with italian posters

do italians even post on here? I never notice them.

Wow

I'm glad we're among the worst itt.
Success breeds jealousy.
Also,
Worst : flags with green and stamps in them
best : blue, white and red flags with bands in that specific order

Swiss
Polish
ROmania(sometimes)
Finns
Mexibros
Usa

Attached: 554667.jpg (452x350, 40K)

Italians
Bulgarians
Danes
Norwegians
Swiss
Czechs
Estonians

Attached: 1565819949220.png (850x887, 580K)

>Best
Russians

>Worst
FYROM, Poland, Finland, Hungary

If you want to see real butthurt read German and Lithuanian posts. Brown hands typed this post.

best: brits, antipodeans, irish, Canadians, frenchoids and related diaspora (all only in /brit/)
worst: the rest of the board but especially yanks (including in /brit/)

you guys are no different from anglos only much less butthurt. I'm so sorry but you contribute very little to this board and your departure would not be noticed, let alone missed.

I never liked frensh. It smells like clorox.

rent free

Italians are busy being happy

I don't really see a relation between good and bad posts and the flag.

>rent free

Attached: 1546550017326.png (462x425, 189K)

Some flags have more good posts than bad posts some flags have more bad posts than good posts

Attached: 1566039936742.jpg (850x1109, 243K)

Best: me and the lithuanian vocaroo guy

everyone else is a pathetic subhuman